The Present time

2 Different worlds (not over you)

*The present time*

No One's P.O.V.

Taemin walks alone through the corridors of the school. Its been a week now since Minzy broke up with him. He couldn't take her back 'cause he also thought that it would be the best thing to do for the both of them because it wasn't actually the first time he made her cry and he didn't want to keep it any longer or harder for her anymore. But, still he thought of taking her back. He still thinks about her. It was just so painful that couldn't much do anything properly. Then there she is. They accidentally saw each other for the first time after a week. The pain is still printed in both faces. It feels like everything stopped at that moment. They both stared at each other, remembering each moment they threw up these strong words: "Why are you like that?- You just. .  you can't understand! - You're not the guy I first met before. You totally transformed!" Taemin felt those thorns again. Minzy's heart started to break again, a tear almost fell her eye when suddenly, a girl with long hair went near to Taemin and said: " Hey MinTae, we gonna rock  tonight okay? We gotta win this. " Then she smiled to him.Minzy, on the other hand was so surprised again. 

Minzy's P.O.V.

"MinTae? W-wait, I thought I was the only one who calls him that? and. . they gotta win what? a dance battle? no.. no.. I thought he would try to think about  having a break to those kind of things..H-how can he do this to me? This girl, she's the one I'm telling him. How great! " Then I just chose to walk away.. Far away.

No one's P.O.V.

Taemin was just so desperate to follow her but was stopped by this girl, Choi Sulli." Its okay Tae,  you need to move-on now.. Just let her go. . " she exclaimed. Taemin couldn;t stop staring at nothing and just think about everything.

But what really did happened before this?