Sorry Sorry

I'm Living Where??

"Moo."

"Stop."

"Moo."

"Stop before I take your coffee and shove it in the trash."

"Oooooo..... Mooshakalaka." I quickly grabbed my coffee and ran to the other side of the room. Eli was on edge ever since we arrived home after AJ's birthday. I'd been texting him since i got his number and Pigeon was just scared that the other members would find out about me. Pfft, it's not like I'm a total embarrassment! Sure I can't speak Korean fluently, but I know enough to get by. I can say hi, thank you, sorry, can count, and can order now! So take that!

"Seriously? A reference like that? I swear Pain, ever since I gave you Jaeseop's number, you've been acting like the happiest person in the world." He got up and walked toward me with a small smile on his lips. For some odd reason, I hid my coffee from his grip instead of my phone... I really need to get my priorities in check. He snatched up my phone and proceeded to read through my recent text to him aloud using a voice that I'm assuming was supposed to be mine,"'Last night was awesome! Glad I could meet you~'  Do you realize how wrong that sounds?"

"OF COURSE IT SOUNDS WRONG IF YOU READ IT LIKE THAT! Don't read it like I just got done...... You know. C'mon Eli, give it back!" I lurched for my device to no avail. He pushed me back and continued on. This time in AJ's 'voice'. Good lord kill me now.

"'Hehe yeah, it was pretty funny. You and Eli were hilarious! So what's up?'  Should I reply?"

Panic spread throughout me as I heard this and I ran towards him. I set my coffee down and jumped on to his back and reached for my phone. Why must my arms be so short?! "ELI GIVE IT NOW!"

"How about this, 'Oh nothing much... Just thinking of you.... Get out of my head! Please? I'll buy you a pony if you do it!' Seems legit enough. And send! Here ya go." He tossed back my phone and I practically did a backflip trying to get it. This jerk! You just don't send anyone a message like that! Especially your bias! Great, just put me in a box and ship me off to Antarctica with the penguins. That's the only place I'll be accepted after this anyways. I hate this love so- Crap. He responded!

From: Mr. Pi

Eli, shut up. I know that was you. Sky, just kick his . After rehearsals of course :P tell him he's late!

Instant relief flooded through my veins but was soon replaced with vengeance. "Soooo, tell me, is there anywhere you need to be right now? I do believe, believe there is!" Slightly laughing at my lame pun, I began to put on my shoes as Pigeon Boy just stood there confused. "AJ said that you're late for rehearsals! C'mon, chop chop! I'll go down and call a taxi so hurry and throw something more acceptable on! Oh, and that he knows that it was you that texted him. HA!" I walked out of the apartment and headed down to the lobby. Once there, I talked to the person at the front desk, who thankfully spoke enough English to understand me, to call a cab that would bring Eli all the way to the outskirts of Seoul. 

Once done, I decided to go explore a bit of the city while my plan played out. As I made my way down the street, I saw the taxi pull up to the curb and Eli run out to meet it. That's right my pigeon, fly away. Far far away. Sure I'll pay for this in the long run, but how bad could it be? I have my mom and his dad at my fingertips if I ever need anything. Looking both ways before I crossed a street, I plugged in my earbuds and headed toward a cafe Mari showed me the other day. It was probably the cutest place in the world! It's theme was pink, white, and lime green. Add a few bows, cats, Engrish, and bears and you have the best place ever!

I hopped along the sidewalk while trying to read some of the shop names. Some I could get with effort and others were just jibberish to me. As I reached the entrance to the cafe, my phone started going off. I paused the songs and answered while finding somewhere to sit.

"Guess who!!!"

"Lauren."

"Oh c'mon! At least guess someone before you say the answer!"

I let out a sigh, "Ok ok. Is thiiiis..... BangYongGuk?"

Silence filled the other end. ".... Girl, do I sound like him? I don't even think he can speak English! At least next time pick someone reasonable like Justin Bieber!"

"Ha ha hilarious, now what do you want? Isn't it like, midnight there?" I took my seat and looked over the menu on the wall.

"Close, close. More like 10 but I'll take it. Anyways- wait... What do you mean 'what do you want'? My best friend is living in Korea doing who knows what and I can't call without it being a burden? I see how it is, I'll just go tell your mom that you decided to drop your education to join a brothel."

"Lauren, unless you want me to personally come back just to punch you in the arm, you wouldn't dare. And no! Why on earth would that be a burden? I miss you like crazy! Oh- hang on, I'm gonna go buy a cookie. Stay on the line!" I put my phone into my pocket and made my way over to the cashier while the line was still gone. After trying to order in Korean and actually succeeding, I took my flower shaped cookie and sat back down. "I'm back! Lauren, I'm back- stop singing."

"I wasn't singing! I was... Chanting to the y god. I was praying for a y Soohyun to appear in my mailbox!"

"Until I get a y Lee Joon in mine, you're not getting him in yours. Anyways, back to your question, I'm doing pretty good! Eli's a pain, AJ is just as awesome as I imagined, and my cookie is delicious! What about you?" 

"Pretty fine myself! And really? How is he annoying? Does he snore?"

".... No. Worse. Picture a little brother that just read your diary. He's THAT annoying. He has his moments though, they're rare but they're there."

"Well usually when people aggravate you, you've done something to them first. So spill!"

"Well, there was this time on the way to the apartment when I may have told my mom that I wasn't safe with him. And just maybe today I might have called him a taxi to take him to the other side of Seoul instead of the rehearsal studio." Ugh.... Now that  I'm saying it out loud,  really regretting it. Not only am I going to hear it from him but now Lauren.

"YOU WHAT? You have no idea how serious this is! What if his manager yells at him and he's put on suspension? Or worse! They make him shave his head! Oh Sky, please don't let that happen!"

"Fine, fine. I'll sort everything out. I promise. Now, I've got to go. I'll send you some pictures later and I'll tell you what happens. Remember, I am Batman! Talk to you later Mrs. Hyun, bye!" And with that, I hung up. I finished eating my cookie before practically slamming my head onto the table. Ignoring the states I was receiving, I started to mumble to myself about how much of a bad person I am. I shot up at the sound of my phone going off. I didn't even have to look at the caller ID to know who it was: Eli.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

Long time no see!! Well, it's finally a break from school and you know what that means: wrighting time! I've had absolutely ZERO time to work on this during the semester and I'm sorry ~bows~ please accept this chapter as an apology and look forward to more until around the second or third week of January. I'll try to find time to write then though, I swear!! Annyeong~