Chapter 2.

I wanna TASTE you !

Eunhyuk POV

“E-emm y-yeah, sure.. sure..” I said to the handsome guy in front of me.

“Thank you” he said and then smiled to me.

‘Kyaaaaa so handsome!! I think I’m gonna faint with only seeing his angelic smile!’  I thought.

“Are you the one who dancing earlier?” he asked me.

“Ermm.. yea-yeah.. it’s me.. why?” I looked at his eyes. Wrong move. Cause I’m drowning there.

“Your dancing is so perfect, I love it.” he said. Then he sipped his drink.

“Errmm.. Thanks for the compliment..” I said and smiled to him. He smiled back to me.

I sipped my vodka a bit.

“You’re so cute” I heard him muttered

“H-huh?”

“You’re so cute” he said and grabbed my hand. Then he bring it to his mouth and kissed it.

I widened my eyes and blushed.

‘O-OMO! HE KISSED MY HAND!! KYAAAAAAA’

He hold my hands and rub his thumb at my hand.

“Are you nervous?” he asked.

“Huh? Wh-why...”

“Because your hands are so cold and aweating.. Or.. Are you cold?” he said and I caught a slight worried expression.

“Emm, n-no.. It’s fine here..” I said.

“Okay then..” he sipped his drink again and finished it. Then he ordered 2 red wine for me and for him.

“Y-you shouldn’t—“ I tried to say but he put his index finger at my mouth.

“I know you’re cold so.. I buy wine for us.. Is it okay?” he caressed my cheeks.

“mm.. yeah..” I leaned to his touch and he smiled.

‘Yah hyuk! What are you doing?!! Why I leaned to his touch?!! Aiggooo He must think I’m somekind of !’

 B-but..

His touch is sooo gentle.. So warm.. I really love his touch..

Ughh..

I really need his touch on my body...

Y-Yah! I didn’t just think that!

The waiter come back and gave us our wine. The handsome guy paid it and smiled to me.

I drink my wine and felt my body getting hotter.

“Wanna dance?” he said suddenly while offering his hand to me.

“Sure!” I smiled and grab his hand.

------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

COMING SOON ;)