Chapter 1.

I wanna TASTE you !

Eunhyuk POV

(#np Take You Down – Chris Brown)

 

“Whoaahhh I love this song!” I said happily to my friends who still chit chating happily.

“So? What are you waiting for, hyuk? Just get there and dance already!” Taecyeon said already while his index finger pointing to the dance floor.

“Yeah hyuk! Just dance already!” Chansung said and the rest nod in agree.

“okay..okay..” I stand up

“If you finished, just come here’kay? We’ll wait here.... If we haven’t pass out yet..” Kangin Hyung said to me while grinned sheepishly.

“It’s okay hyung.. Maybe after dance I’ll just go back home..”

“You don’t want to drink first hyuk?” Kibum hyung asked me

“emm.. I guess I’ll take it later..”

“ne.. bye hyuk!” Kibum hyung and the other said to me. I bid them goodbye and walk to the dance floor.

I dance slowly , moving my body along the rythm of the song. I make some hip and some of the girls there squealed.

(#np So Cold – Usher)

After awhile, the song changed and I finished my dance. Everyone around me claps their hands and I bowed to them.

‘mmm.. I guess it’s okay if I drink a bit.. The final exams already finished so.. I guess It’ll be okay..’ I thought while glancing at the bar in front of me.

I walk slowly to the bar, sit at one of the chair and ordered a mixed vodka. Well.. I didn’t really have high tolerance with alcohol but I just want to taste it.. Crazy? Yes, I am.

The waiter come back and brought me my vixed vodka. I thank him and slowly sipping my drink. I flinched a bit because the bitter taste but then slowly my body start to feel relaxed and warm.

I was still enjoying my drink with my body whose get warmer and warmer when suddenly someone said behind me..

“May I sit here?” he said.

I turn around and saw a handsome guy holding his drink while pointing at the chair beside me.

 

 

Donghae POV

“Alright, alright! I’ll go there, satisfied?” I said with annoyed expression.

“Tch, Yaa! Donghae ya! We all here care about you! We don’t want you to be bald because of those meetings and papers !” Siwon said to me.

“Yeah, Donghae ya! We always want the best for you!” Shindong hyung said to me this time. Everyone nod and grin to me. I face palmed myself.

“B-but hyungs! I really can’t drink much!” I told them.

“It’s okay Hae-ah! Just go and have fun with us!” Heechul hyung said to me.

I sighed defeatedly while nodding my head and everyone cheered immediately.

“Alright boys, since Donghae already agreed, so... Let’s go and have fuuuuunn!” Hankyung said to us.

I go to my small closet and changed my clothes into a white V-neck and dark blue jeans. I mess my hair a bit and look at my appearance at the mirror.

‘Handsome and hot as always’ I muttered to myself. I get out and all my hyungs compliment me.

“Ya Donghae! Why are you so handsome?! Tch, the girls there will surely faint because of you hotness!” Siwonsaid and punched my arm.

“Yah yah! Stop with the playing! Donghae ya! Siwon ah! Palli get inside the car!” Yesung hyung said to me.

“Ne hyung!” me and Siwon said in unison and get inside the car. 15 minutes left and we reached the club.

We went inside and ordered our drinks.

“Your order sir?” a waiter asked me.

I saw the menu and ordered Blue Liquor.

“You can;t drink too much and you ordered LIQUOR?!! You are unbelievable ya Donghae!” Heechul hyung saw me in disbelief and Hankyung hyung knock my head.

“Ouch hyung! It hurts!” I said while rubbing my head

 

(#np Take You Down – Chris Brown)

 

After awhile, the waiter come and gave us our order. I sip my drink a bit and wandered my eyes around.

In the couch, you can see some flirt with some drunken man or old man.

In the bar, you can see drunken man with some beside him, flirting with all their might.

I wandered my eyes again and saw a figure dancing on the dance floor.

He’s dancing so ily yet powerful. His dance was good, I can say it was awesome.

He sway his body as the rythm of the music. I can feel my member started to awake.

He do some hip and I groaned because of the tightness of my jeans.

 

(#np So Cold – Usher)

 

I heard the music changed and the boy finished his dancing. Everyone applaused to him and he bowed.

I continued watching him.

He walked to the bar and sit on one of the chair there and ordered his drink.

I smirked.

‘This cute boy is surely gonna be mine’

I bring my drink with me and approach him slowly then I stand behind him.

I inhaled deeply and coughed.

“May I sit here?” I asked.

He turned around and widened his eyes.