002: Will his love change?

Fixing a broken man

 

 

The next day was finally the big day, the day everyone was waiting for.

Luhan's wedding.

You woke up to the sound of your annoying alarm clock and tossed, falling off the bed. You got up and turned it off, then walking to get
breakfast ready. Walking along the hallway, you stumbled upon the last person you wanted to see, Sehun.
 Sehun paused, looking like he finally just got out of bed too, you both looked at each other with a silent atmosphere around you two.


After your rejection from Sehun, you haven't been as happy and cheerful as you used to be, and everyone saw it. Luhan and his wife
seemed concerned, but you would smile and say it's because after the wedding you're flying back home. Of course Sehun
knew the real reason but tried to ignore it.

"......Morning." You spoke, not looking at Sehun.

Sehun's eyes widened from hearing you actually speak to him. He fidgeted and stuttered,
"U-Uh...M-Morn---"

 

"ASDFGHJKL!!!!!! GUYS! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING STANDING HERE!? TODAYS THE BIG DAY!!!!!"
Luhan shouted, running around, as he was getting ready for the wedding. He walked up to you both and dragged you by the arm.

"YOU HAVE TO GO WITH MY FIANCE TO THE VENUE REMEMBER!? GO!!!" Luhan yelled at you, separating you from Sehun.

You looked back while Sehun was still not satisfied because he had the urge to talk to you.
He scoffed and sighed,

"Damn you Luhan...." He mumbled under his breath while you left the house.

---------------------------

 

"WOW, you look amazing!" You smiled at Luhan's wife, coming out with her beautiful gown and veil.

She was so tall and curvy, you looked at yourself comparing yourself how you looked like a child and she looked like a model.
You picked up the end of her dress and led her to a mirror. She smiled, blushing.

"I don't usually wear these kind of clothes..." She giggled.

"You look amazing, Luhan is lucky to marry such a beautiful girl like you."

"Luhan is right, you are a very sweet sister. No wonder he looks after me so well."

You smiled and saw a car pull over from the window from the hotel. You saw Sehun coming out of the car with a dark black suit.
His hair was perfectly swept and coming out of the car with him was Tiffany, holding his hand.

You quickly turned around, trying to ignore the pain.

"What's wrong dear?" Luhan's wife asked you worried. She saw how you reacted when you turned your attention to the window and looked at the same thing what you saw. 

"What?.... Sehun?" She questioned,

Your response was utter silence; you didn't want to talk about it because you felt pathetic to be dragging the mood down
on the day of Luhan's big day. You kept telling yourself to not show your true emotions because then you'd be a burden.

"Yeah c-c-cause.... Sehun and I were so both supposed to wear pink! Why am I the only one wearing pink!?
Because I'm the flower girl? Well Sehun should be dressed in pink colors too!" You pouted.

"Haha, he probably wanted to match his girlfriend over there. They look cute together." She chuckled,

"Y-yeah... Probably...."

 

------------------------

 

You were wandering around the wedding ceremony in search of Luhan, you wanted to wish him the best of luck and
wanted to calm him down considering how freaked out he was this morning. You looked at practically half of the
entire building, but then gave up.

"God that Luhan.... Does not know when to sit still does he?"
You mumbled looking down.

"---ffany, I don't get what you're going on about."

You heard voices talking from the next room from the wedding venue. You looked and saw that Tiffany girl with Sehun, talking
on and on. They seem they were having an argument.

"Why are you being like this? On the day of my best friend's wedding too?"
Sehun asked crossing his arms.

"Sehun, Luhan has been my best friend during elementary too, but I can't let a opportunity like this go away."

"So you just want to leave without even saying anything to Luhan? Three of us, We've been best friend for eight years!
Luhan carried you to the hospital when you broke your arm, on the day of his birthday! And yet you have the audacity to leave on Luhan's 
big day all for another of your "idol" opportunities!?"

" Luhan is a friend, but that doesn't mean he should be able to control my life, this could be my big break!"

"You never made it in to any record deals! Wake up and smell the coffee! This isn't about you Tiffany! It's about Luhan and his wife! You'll get another opportunity! But you won't get another
opportunity to see your best friend walk down that isle with his soon to be wife."

"You think I'm going to fail!? What kind of boyfriend are you!? You're my boyfriend, and you should support my choices!"

"And you should support mines too! I've always supported you and given what you wanted, I took you back when you took everything I had 
and forgiven you for when you left the day of our wedding! But this.... Is something I can't support you with."


"S-Sehun.. Don't say that.....our flight leaves in an hour. We have to go..."

Sehun let go of her hand, he remembered your words "Why do let her do this to you!?"
He clenched his fist, "I'm sorry Tiffany, I love you.... But if you don't love me enough to do something this small...
I suppose we weren't meant to love each other at all if you’re only going to be selfish and think of yourself all the time."

Tiffany's jaw dropped. She seemed hurt her boyfriend was willing to give up the relationship like this.
Yet, her ego and pride let her remain tall.

"Sehun.... I'm leaving this door....If you don't come out in ten seconds......I'm leaving to New York by myself and never
coming back for you..."

She turned around with her loud high heels, she walked off.

"Ten..."

'Don't Sehun..... you're better than her...'

"Nine..."

'Why is she calling you? When she coldly left you?'

"Eight..."

You saw Sehun slowly take a couple footsteps up, he seemed fickle on what to do on the situation.

'How much do you love her to be like this?'

"Seven...."

'What is so great about her?'

"Six..."

'Don't be like this..."

"Five..."

'I'm such a fool being beside you for this long...'

"Four..."

Sehun placed his hand on the knob, ready to turn, but something stopped him to.

"Three..."

' In reality.... You still love her...'

"Two..."

No sudden movement. Tiffany paused before saying the last number; she swallowed her saliva while Sehun looked down
unable to open the door.

"One..."

Her voice croaked. Sehun's tear fell, Tiffany hesitated to leave, but then she left like that. Hearing the sound of her heels
fade away made Sehun's heart in pain even more, He slid down to his feet.

"I really did love you... But it seemed it was just me who loved..." Sehun whispered.

 

You saw this...

Broken,

hurt,

Shattered.... Man

You didn't want him to be like this.... But what were you to do? You didn't matter to Sehun, he didn't embrace you in his heart,
only Tiffany. Yet... Because you were a dumb childish fool, you had to help him.

Why?

Because you loved him more than anything.

 

 

You slowly walked up to Sehun, He didn't look up, his head was hung low but he knew it was you.
"Sehun....I know I'm the last person who you'd want to be here at a time like this.... but.. You still have Luhan and me...
We're still here..." You spoke.

Sehun didn't talk or react at all,

"My words don't really help huh? Wow chincha.... I just love to embarrass myself in front of you.... But hey.... We're friends right?"

You saw that anything you did, didn't really help Sehun at all.

"I'm sorry, I must be bothering you alot... I should leave---"
You were about to leave until Sehun grasped upon the end of your dress and looked up with tearful eyes.


 

"Don't go..." He spoke weakly

 

Was this happening? Is this reality?
Did Sehun actually want you there?

 

"Wh-what kind of friend leaves their friend like this!? You say we're friends..... Can't you see how broken I am?!"
Sehun cried out.

You looked down and saw Sehun beg for you to be by his side. For the first time Sehun needed you. He wanted you
to warm is heart.

 

"I'm not going anywhere Sehun.... I'll stay here as long as you need me to...."

Your words, actually made Sehun calm down, his twisted heart felt in pain, but it still beat just because of those words.

"Why.... Why do you do this? Why do you stay by my side!? What makes me so great enough to earn your care?"

 

You smiled and kneeled down in front of Sehun,
"My answer is honestly not that interesting"

"Just say it."

"Because..... I love you Sehun."

Complete silence. Sehun looked at you not surprised, but those words really made him feel special.

"You're right, it's not that interesting..." Sehun spoke, chuckling.

" I'm a girl with no way with words..." You laughed, scratching the back of your scalp.

 

"Well.... Those words actually made me feel a lot better..... Thank you....Chan Juan.. I don't deserve a friend like you."

Your heart raced from Sehun's warm words. Even though he didn't like you or think of you that way, you could tell you still mattered to him 
a lot. And that was enough.

 

“Let’s go Sehun, I think the bride and broom expect us…” You smiled, leaving your hand out for him.

 

He smiled barely, nodding.
He grabbed your hand and you pulled him up.

 

You were now officially back to being friends with Oh Sehun.

 

 

-------------------------------------

 

“Alright! One more picture! One more picture!” Your mom yelled at Luhan and the newly wed wife. The ceremony finished and your mother was busy taking pictures of Luhan and his wife with the guests.

 

You sat down watching Luhan happy, as ever, everything seemed to be in place.
Warm and happy, but at the same time your gut was feeling twisted and awkward.

 

Why do you get the feeling something was expected to happen.

 

“OMO! THE BRIDE IS THROWING THE BOUQET!!!!”
A girl screamed.

You saw all the single girls shifted in front of the bride, they got ready to catch it
as you stared as the bride threw it randomly to the crowd.

 

You didn’t really expect much,

Luck never came your way,

And you never really won in something.

But this was the first time you felt like a winner.
“OH! CHAN JUAN CAUGHT THE BOUQET!” Your mother screamed
“MY LITTLE ANGEL IS THE NEXT TO GET MARRIED!!!!”

 

You blushed in embarrassment, as everyone smirked and clapped at you.
Men were staring at you and your eyes shifted to a pair of eyes who never doubt to catch you.

It was Sehun, he was staring at you with a middle of a conversation with your dad, Luhan, and him. You thought it was a glance at first, but his eyes did not leave your sight.

 

“Oh Sehun is staring at you…” A girl whispered behind you, girls giggled around you and teased how you and Sehun are destined to be the next newly weds.
You knew it was too good to be true, considering he JUST broke up with his girlfriend

 

----------------------------------

 

After the whole bid wedding, Luhan and his wife left to their honeymoon, while it seemed you and Sehun were in charge of house keeping until the lovers came back.

It’s been already a week, but Sehun seemed busy with work. You never really got a chance to talk to him after the wedding. You wanted to hang out with him more before you had to fly back to the states with your mom. This, Sehun didn’t know yet.

 

You were lying down on the couch going through wedding dress magazines that belonged to Luhan’s wife. You were secretly imaging it was your wedding and choosing which dress you’d wear.

 

“Thinking about marriage too early I see?” Sehun asked popping out of no where.
You looked up and saw Sehun smiling at you.

 

“I was just---you know… Looking around.” You blushed throwing the magazine at the other side of the room.


“Are you that eager to look for a lover that bad?” Sehun snickered.


“I never said that…”


“No… But you’ve been glued onto that magazine the day you caught the bouquet.”


You scoffed, “Well it’s none of your business, no asked you to watch everything I do!” You pouted,

 

“I can’t help it though… You’re interesting.” Sehun spoke.

 

You’re eye twitched from Sehun’s last sentence, Sehun sat next to you on the couch, scooting closer to you, which made you feel uncomfortable yet glad.
You wanted to make things less awkward and thought of things to say.

 

“Hahaha…. So…. Nice weather… huh?”

Sehun went super close, your legs and his touched against each other. Your eyes widened from his actions.

“Umm… It’s getting chilly….maybe we should turn on the heater…”

 

“Maybe…” Sehun spoke leaning towards you a little closer.

 

“Hahaha….. Are you hungry---“

“Chan Juan…”

“Yeah?”

“Why are you trying to avoid my seduction?”

 

You gulped, slowly looking and Sehun who was staring right at you.
“What? Are you teasing me?” You got mad all of sudden.

 

Sehun frowned, because of your angry tone ruining the romantic mood.

 

“WAH….. CHINCHA…. The nerve of you…. Yah! You think that just because I like you means that you can just use my body for your boyish pleasure!? I’m a very pure girl!---“

 

Sehun then suddenly kissed your forehead, making you shut up. He observed your face, breaking down in laughter.

“Hahaha, your face is cute.” Sehun chuckled as he pinched your cheeks.

 

You didn’t blink and remained frozen like a statue.

“Sehun… What does this mean—“


He then silenced you planting his lips onto yours, feeling the warmth of the kiss and his arms wrapped and locked around your waist. Your face was a crimson shade of red; Sehun slowly closed his eyes and his lips curved to a smile from the kiss.

 

He then released and tapped his chin.


“Hmmmm.” He spoke pouting,

 

You were lost in space as your eyes were as wide as possible. Wondering if you were in a completely different world.

Sehun kissed you…. Did he like you?
It must be that, Sehun wasn’t the type to plant kisses off of any girls.

Sehun then stood up stretching, “Yah, let’s go somewhere, I’m hungry.”
He spoke as if nothing happened.

 

You grabbed him by the wrist and yelled.
“SEHUN! YAH SEHUN! WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT!!!!????” You yelled with a red face.

 

Sehun turned to you,
“Mwoh? You don’t get it? I thought I made it pretty obvious.”

 

He liked you,

 

Oh Sehun likes you!

 

The one you had a crush on ever since you first laid eyes on this beautiful boy,
he finally liked you! And you finally had a chance to be with him.

“What about Tiffany?”

“I realized, You.. matter much more.” Sehun blushed.

“But...I’m leaving by next week, I have to go back to America!” You tested him,

“No you aren’t.”

“What?”

“I told your mom you’re living with me now, so she left without you.”

“WHAT!? She just agreed like that!?”

“ Yup, all I did was tell her you were madly in love with me and told her how desperate you were to not go and would cry everyday to just think of me without me.”

 

“I never said that nor agreed! Why do you twist up stories!? Plus, Does Luhan know about this?”


“Tsk…. What does it even matter! You're my girl now! You’re not living with your brother anymore, but your boyfriend!”

 

“AH-HA! SO YOU DO LIKE ME!!! YOU CALLED ME YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND YOU'RE MY BOYFRIEND!” You pointed, smirking.

 

Sehun scoffed, rolling his eyes.
“...Kaja, I’m hungry.” Sehun ignored your words and walked away.

 

“WAIT SEHUN!!!” You spoke,

 

He turned around to see you open your hand out, Sehun laughed at your blunt action and grabbed your hand, intertwining with his fingers. His hands are bigger and warmer than you thought, different from Luhan’s or your dad’s.

 

You felt protected, loved, and safe.

You giggled and looked up at Sehun who was blushing a little.

 

“Can you please say it?....” You asked happily.

 

Sehun sighed and pulled you closer to him,
“Araso… But I’m not going to repeat it!”

 

“My ears are wide open—“

 

“Iloveyou.” He quickly spoke and pecked your cheek

“YAH YOU STUPID MAN! That was too fast!!!!” You pouted smacking your boyfriend’s arm.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------

 

 

OMG I UPDATED..... FINALLY.....
NEW TWO-SHOT FIC COMING SOON :))