My Fiancé is a Dark Angel

Truths and Lies

M Y F I A N C É I S A D A R K A N G E L

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgSHzFQ0wZI


"Why do I have to stay away from him?" you asked.
"Jaehyung may seem innocent and kind towards you, but he is not that type. You cannot be with him," Delilo said.
"Why not?" you asked. It was already like the 100th time since you've asked that.
All eyes were on Delilo. "Because. Dark angels don't love," Delilo said.
You blinked. "What? Okay, what's going on with all these mythical creatures?"
"We're not mythical if we're here!" D.O said.

Delilo gave you a book. "You've seen this book before," he said. You took the book. "It clearly states that dark angels do not love. Nor do they intend to love," Delilo said.
You looked at him. "How do you know if Jaehyung is really a dark angel?" you asked.
"We've known him for a long time, Kim Seulmi. Or, at least I've known him for a while. The only reason he's with you is because you have the amulet."
"The amulet? What does he want with it?" you asked.
Kris sighed. *So many questions.*
"Your amulet is the only thing to complete his plan. We don't know exactly what his plan is, but it may destroy the mankind," he explained. "As of now, I need you to be with Kris at all times. Or Kai. Do not see Jaehyung. We'll take care of everything."

"But.. What about this?" you asked and held up the ring.
Chanyeol's eyes widen and he grabbed the ring. "SHINY!" he said.
D.O snatched it from him and crushed it into pieces. "Taken care of," D.O said with a smile.
You blinked. "You may go now. If you have any questions, just ask Kris," Delilo said.
Kris and Kai walked you out of the abandoned house.


You, Kris, and Kai were in Kris's apartment. "So, does that mean I can't leave your apartment until this is all figured out?" you asked.
"You can leave, but you'd need to be with Kris hyung or me, noona. You can't leave by yourself," Kai said.
"They said that Dark Angels don't love. Then why has Jaehyung--"
"He was playing with your heart. He just wanted to get closer to you. The closer he gets, the closer he gets to finding your amulet," Kris said. He paused. "Give me your phone," Kris demanded. You gave him your phone. He took the batteries out and gave you your lifeless phone back. "That way, he can't contact you. He'll know where you are." He turned to walk to his room.
"But what if my parents contact?" you asked.
"They know who to call," Kris said, entering his room. He came back out with a blanket and pillow. "You're staying in my apartment until this whole thing finishes."

"What about Kai?" you asked. You turned around and found that Kai was gone.
Kris sighed and looked at you. "You're full of questions, now aren't you?"
"Yah, I had a very complicated day. I haven't slept. I found out that my fiancé is a dark angel. Few days ago, I found out that my best friend and brother are vampires," you said.

"One, he is not your fiancé. Two, You should've let that secret about us being vampires go days ago. Three," he threw a pillow at you. "Since you said you haven't had any sleep, and it's 3 AM. You might as well start sleeping.
You caught the pillow. "What about you?"
"I don't want to sleep," Kris said, sitting on the couch next to you.
"But what if you get--"
"I don't want to sleep. And don't even bother to say that 'vampires don't sleep at night.' Vampires can. But we only sleep when we want to. We don't get tired easily."

He turned his head to say more to you, but found you asleep, your head hung low. Kris shook his head and adjusted you so you were laying on the couch. He draped the blanket of you and sat down on the ground. He gazed at you for a moment and brushed away the hair blocking your eyes. He softly smiled after seeing you like this for the first time in his whole life.

*I hardly get to be with my best friend for the last 3 years. Starting today, I will protect her from those terrible people who will steal her away...*


Double update. ouo I had nothing else to do. xD 
I really want to work on DB's Sequel. >.> LOL