He comes back

Y (please come back to me)

Previous chapter:

"Hyukjae. Is it really you?"

"Donghae?"

 


I think about you every night

Do you know-how anxious the I get

If I do not think about you for just one day

You probably do not know

There's no way you will know

If you think of me once in a while, then please come back then

 

"Eomma, eomma know this ahjussi?" asked the little boy to the blonde beside him.

"No Eunhae chagi, eomma doesn’t know about this ahjussi. Kajja come back to the car. Kyuhyun Appa is waiting for us," explained the blonde while holding his child and left the brunete.

"Okayy umma, bye-bye ahjussi. I hope we can met again ahjussi. Hihi," the little boy was waving his tiny hand to the brunete.

"Hyuk, wait! Don’t go!" pleaded the brunete to the blonde while holding the blonde’s arm.

"Let go of me Mister Lee!" answered the blonde. Cold.

"Hyuk, sorry. I’m so sorry Hyuk. Don’t leave me again,"

"I told  you Mr Lee! Our relationship had ended five years ago. So please don’t bother me and my family again Mr. Lee,"

"No Hyuk! I will not let you go again. Hyuk please come back to me," pleaded the brunete piteously

"Hyukkie, Eunhae kajja!" suddenly the tall man called the blonde and the little boy.

"Mr. Lee . I’m sorry,my husband called me. So I please. Let. Me. Go," pleaded the blonde with a cold stare .

"Your husband? You have married ? Hyuk?" asked the brunete beside him disbelief.

"Yes, so please don’t disturb our lives,"
 


Eunhyuk POV

Donghae. Today I met with my ex-husband again. After five years of our separation I finally met again with the Eunhae’s biological appa. When I divorced him five years ago I was pregnant with his child. It was such a miracle right? Man couldn’t pregnant. However I thaught that God really love so he gave me such as a wonderful miracle.

Five years was not able to remove the memories of Donghae in my brain, although now I have been married with Kyuhyun. The man who can accept me and Eunhae wholeheartedly.

After returning to Seoul five years ago I met  Kyuhyun. He always be on my side in the hardest time in my life. He always there for me in all conditions. He can accept Eunhae like his own biological children.

However why Donghae came back again to Seoul? Why he was in here when I started to enjoy my life with Eunhae and Kyuhyun? What did actually he want? Was it  not enough for him to hurt me like five years ago?

"Hyukkie chagi, are you day dreaming?" Kyuhyun asked as he drove.

"No Kyunnie, I'm not day dreaming," I lied. I didn’t want to make Kyuhyun worry if I told him that I met my ex-husband.

"Okay chagi, do not think the problem is too much. It will make the baby inside your tummy become sad," Kyuhyun said while rubbing my stomach.

"Yes ," I replied to him.

Eunhyuk POV END
 


Donghae POV

Saying I love you, saying it to you

Saying I miss you, Saying I want to hug you

And only you

I want to protect you

For you, who will come back to me


Husband? So now Eunhyuk has married. No it is imposible, Eunhyuk still loves me like before. I'm sure, Eunhyuk just lie to me for not bothering his life again.

Not as easy as that Eunhyuk. I will not let you go again this time. Yah I will never let you go again.

"Yobosseyo, Kibum-ah I had found Eunhyuk in Seoul. Can you give me the information where does he live now?" immediately I closed my cell phone after contacted my best friend Kibum.

Donghae POV END


Gusts of wind in the autumn accompanied the step of the brunete. Ushering stride on a mansion stately in front of him. He immediately step forward in the mansion.

"Hyung, I'm back," shouted the brunete when he was inside the mansion.

"Donghae-ya, Is it really you?" the beautiul man appeared for the upstairs.

"Yes, Heechul Hyung this is me,"

"Come in Donghae-ya, what brings you back to Seoul after five years you were in Paris?" asked the beautiful man-Heechul.

"I'm here to take back what is become my right Hyung," said the brunete while sitting next to his brother.

"Your right? Donghae-ya What do you mean?" Heechul asked again.

"Hyukjae. I found him Hyung and I'll take him back,"
 


Eunhyuk POV

"Kyunnie, can you take me to Eeteuk hyung now, I want to talk to him now," I pleaded at Kyuhyun.

"Yes okay chagi  after we drove  Eunhae to school ne?" Kyuhyun said while smiling at me.

"Okay,"

I have meet with Leeteuk hyung now. I must tell Leeteuk Hyung the he had been found me. Yes Lee Donghae had found me. My attempts for avoiding him five years ago was useless. He still find me wherever I go.

I know Donghae will do all of the ways to get his wish. I do not want him to disturp my life again though in my heart I still love him. However I'm pretty happy with my life now. With Kyuhyun, Eunhae and Kyuhyuk junior in my tummy.

Kyuhyun certainly knows Donghae. He even asked me not to forget him. He was willing to wait for me to open my heart for him. Slowly I begin to open my heart to Kyuhyun.

"Eomma, eomma why umma is quiet. Is eomma okayy?" asked Eunhae interrupted my mind.

"Eh, Yes Eunhae umma is okay. Oh yaah  soon the bell will ring. Be smart person like your appa neh?" said me while I kissed the top of Eunhae’s head.

"Ne eomma of course, Eunhae will be a smalt pelson like appa hihi," he replied and gave me his gummy smile.

"Arraso Eunhae, appa also believe you will be smart person like Appa," Kyuhyun replied while ruffled Eunhae’s hair.

"Yese, Appa, eomma, then umma dont forget to take cale my little blother okayy. Bye-bye little brother," he said, rubbing my tummy.

"Chagiya ...," Kyuhyun called shortly after Eunhae went to his class.

"Ne, what Kyunnie?"

"I know there's something on your mind lately. What is it chagi?" Kyuhyun asked as he looked at my face.

Sooner or later, Kyuhyun will surely know about this. I couldnt hide this problem anymore.

"Kyunnie, he comes back," I sighed.

"He? What do you mean?"

"Donghae, he is in Seoul now and he will take me back to his side,"
 


 

Nah,this is the second chapter. I hope all of you like this chapter neh : )
Oh yaa actually I had posted this story in Indonesian  before,now I make it into english.
I hope this story is not fail. Kekeke
And thank you for my subscribers and all of you who comment in my story. Now it’s my time to reply your comments hehe X)

@Shin_Ha_Ni : wahh sorry dear make you sad with this story hehe X)


@Its_Why : Yes you are right I had made it in Indonesia. Are you Indonesia too?  Hehe :D ?


@Anfal-ELF-DH , @noname022 , @kami_wings , @jewElf_13  : okaay let’s see dear until now i cant decide it will be Kyuhyuk or Haehyuk at the end keke :D


@criscee : yes actually Donghae really loves Hyukkie but he is too jealous,and he didnt know that his jealusy hurts Eunhyuk too much hehe


@TinTin_0o0 : wow you’re true dear kekeke. Neh this is the update. Hope you like it :D

@farahathieah : thank youu dear :). This is the update hope you like it :D


AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE MY STORY
Love you all <3<3<3