Flashback

Y (please come back to me)

Paris 1999

When I see you, I only smile even shy smiles

That your eyes look at me

They are sad and talking of baby goodbye?


"Hyung, what should I do Hyung. I guess I can not do this anymore. He does not love me anymore Hyung. Hiks," a blonde sobbing in front of his brother.

"Hyukkie, I’m sorry. I’m sorry for  making you suffer  a lot for this marriage. Mianhe I do not know if Donghae hurt you like this. I think Donghae is the right namja for you. I’m sorry my brother," replied the brunete while hugging the blonde in front of him.

"Aniya Hyung. It is not your fault. This is my fault Hyung because I really love him.  Maybe I'm too stupid stick by his side even though he always hurt me,"

"Hyukkie ...,"

"Eeteuk hyung, I guess I can not do this anymore. I can not see him with another woman while there is me in his side. It's too painful for me Hyung. I can not stand in his side anymore Hyung. It hurts me so much Hyung,"

"So what will you do Hyuk? I will always in your side Hyuk. Please stop your tears, I do not want to see you cry again," Eeteuk replied as he wiped the tears from in his brother’s eyes.
"Thank you Hyung, I think the only solution is divorce. Maybe a divorce is the best way for me and him,"

"You will not regret it?"

"No Hyung, I'm sure," said the Blonde again.

Are you tired of seeing That the same person

And doing the same every day of Things?

Will you forgive me?

Please think about it one more time

I will not let you go now


 


 

Eunhyuk POV

Is this the best way that should I take? A breakup with him? A divorce with someone I love? However, looking him with the other women every day in our house, it will only continue to hurt me. I really love him. He is the person who was choosed by umma before she passed away.

Immediately I stepped my feet into our house. Yes my house and that namja. Lee Donghae. I have lived in here for five years. Initially we looked happy life. Donghae was really care with me at that time. However, it was only a camouflage. I know that namja never love me.

A year ago I knew that the new Donghae still keep in touch with his ex and other women that I did not know who were they. Donghae even often bring women into our house. Does he know that it hurt me so much? Does he still love me like before?

"I'm home," I said as he opened the door.

"Where have you been? You've dared to go home tonight Hyuk. Go with another men again you Hyuk! With Siwon, Junsu or Minho!" snapped Donghae right in front of me.

"You! You know you are wrong to say that word,HAE.! I’m not like you! " I said coldly.

"Then where are you going until this time!” he talked to me.

"You do not need to know Lee Donghae. None of your business!" said me as I walked quickly into our bedroom.

"You! Lee Hyukjae! I still need an explanation," Donghae quickly grabbed my arm.

" Arggh Hae, It HURTS. Let me go!!" I pleaded.

"Not before you explain the person who spent this night with you!"

"SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH LEE DONGHAE! I’m not a bastard like you," I snapped at him.

"Donghae release Hyukjae NOW!" suddenly I heard Kangin hyung’s voice.

BUAGH. A punch  landed on Donghae's face.

"You're a jerk Hae, accuse your wife with another man!" snapped Kangin Hyung.

"Hae, i think I had choosed the wrong namja for my dongsaeng. You’ve hurt him a lot. I did a big sin to umma. I can’t take care of my brother and let him with the wrong person," said Eeteuk hyung as he pulled me in his arms.

"Hyung, this is OUR PROBLEM. You have no right to interfere!" Donghae shouted while holding the corners of his mouth which was injured by Kangin hyung.

"Donghae, you know I'd been with Eeteuk hyung and I think I have made my choice!"

"Let's divorce Hae. Divorce is the best way for us!" I added as he left.

"WAE! Hyuk Why do you say that?" Donghae asked incredulously.

"I'm tired of Hae. I'm tired to love you while you just hurt me," immediately I stepped my feet to my room to pack my things. I think I'll go back to Seoul and left Paris.

"Hyuk wait, I’m sorry I’ve hurt you. I’m so sorry," Donghae said beside me.

"Sorry? You just  say it now Hae? Where is your heart Hae? I love you Hae.  But I think this is the best way for us," I replied without looking at him.

"Hyukkie, Jebal listen to my explanation first. Please do not leave me,"

"What Hae? Why do you ask me that? You’re happy right if divorce with me?"

"Hyuk! Jebal listen to my explanation!" Donghae pleaded to me.

"No Hae. I still want to divorce you," replied me coldly.

"Hyuk!"

Eunhyuk POV END

 


 

I'm a fool to have made you cry

Letting you go because i was lacking

Forgive me for Trying to erase you

Please, so that i can breathe again

The Breakup That you prepared hurts me so bad

That I Could die, even after time passes

There's still so much that i have to do for you

before I let you go


Donghae POV

Divorce. Is that Eunhyuk want? Did I hurt him too much? I love him . I really do. But why? Why he still want a divorce? Does he know that i really love him, doesn’t he?

I've kept in touch with my ex just to prove that I was jealous of him. I'm jealous of his closeness to another man. But this only makes he though that I never love him. You are wrong Hyuk. I love you so much. I just do not want to see you with another man.

TEST ... TEST ... TEST ...

The tears began running down in my cheek. Eeteuk and Kangin hyung true said the truth if I am a jerk for Eunhyuk. I have hurt the feelings of my wife. I was too jealous with Eunhyuk. And because of my jealousy I had done something wrong. Actually I have never done anything with these women. I just wanted to make him jealous. But it only makes misunderstanding between me and him.

Donghae POV END
 




Seoul 2004

Where do I start? Starting at some point, we lost the preciousness

But I miss each second of each minute and

Your beautiful, eye-blinding smile

I hope this touches your heart

Will pass this prayer my sad rain and pass on to you?

I'm so in pain right now Because you have left

I'm so in pain, why is it so hard?


The brunete namja standing while looking at the banks of the Han River. Autumn breeze to accompany his time staring at the river Hae. Looked at each memories are gone. Weeping for his tears in the corner of his eyes.

"Hyuk, where are you? Please Hyuk come back to me. I love you,I really love you"

"Ahjussi, are you clying? Why ahjussi clying? Eomma said man should not cly. Ahjussi Do not cly too," all of a sudden a small boy approached the brunete.

"No ahjussi is not crying, my eyes are hurt because of the dust," said namja brunete,lying.

"Uww leally (really)?"

"Yes,so what's your name little boy?" asked the brunete to the small boy beside him. Suddenly, when the brunete saw the face of the boy,it reminds him to one person. Yes to a person whom he always looking for. Lee Hyukjae

"My name is Eunhae. Lee Eunhae ahjussi," replied the little boy while showing off his gummy smile.

"You're alone here Eunhae?" Donghae asked again, still watching the little namja.

"No ahjussi, Eunhae hele with umma. Now umma is buying Eunhae stlabelly milk,"

"Oh yah, ahjussi will accompany you little boy until your umma come here Eunhae,"

"Yee, oh yaa what is youl name ahjussi?" asked the little boy curious.

"Donghae. My name is Lee Donghae little boy," replied the brunete. Smiling.

"Dongae? Eomma have mentioned this name when eomma sleep ahjussi,"

"Oh yaa? What is your eomma’s name Eunhae ?" the brunete asked again.

"Lee Hyukjae ahjussi, but the people  alternately called eomma by Eunhyuk,"

"Eunhyuk. So you are Eunhyuk children. This is not true. Errr,may ahjussi ask again? What is your appa’s name Eunhae? " before the little namja answered the brunete’s question suddenly they heard a voice.

"Eunhae where were you? Eunhae...," a blonde called his son worriedly.

"Hyukjae. It's really you?"

"Donghae?"
 



Hello this is my new fic. I hope all of you give me support to continue this fic.

Oh yaah this fic inspired by Super Junior song-Y

so i reccomend you to listen that song when read my fics hehe :D
then dont forget to subscribes and comment right 


A/n : the pairing in this fic is Haehyuk and Kyuhyuk and I dont know with whom Eunhyuk will be. Is it with Donghae or Kyuhyun? I still dont know Hehe :D