So what's the answer she gave?))))))

Happy Together Forever(My wish - that you stood behind my door - sequel)

The ringing of bells, the wedding march ... Yes ... it's a wedding.

Hyorin walked down the aisle holding a bouquet. She was wearing a beautiful dress.

Eunhyuk is smiling to her and she smiled at him. He looked at her, took her hand and led her down the aisle, it was evident that he was nervous.

The priest looked at the young couple, and smiled.

"Dears and beloved ones. We gather in this beautiful day here, to unite bonds of marriage of these two young lovers. If there are those who protest against this pure union, let them speak or remain silent forever "

In the hall there was total silence.

"Lee Hyukjae, you take Park Hyorin in wife will love and respect her? Sharing grief and joy forever? "

"Yes" Eunhyuk smiled at the girl.

"Park Hyorin, you take Lee Hyukjae in husband, you will love and respect him? Sharing grief and joy forever? "

"Yes," she said.

The priest gave them a rings and saying the vows to each other, they exchanged rings.

"Given me the power I now pronounce you husband and wife. The groom may kiss the bride "Eunhyuk raised the veil and kissed Hyorin tenderly in the lips , everywhere were heard happy voices. Hyorin was so happy. Eunhyuk took the girl's hand and smiled at her tenderly.