Surprise

Happy Together Forever(My wish - that you stood behind my door - sequel)

Celebration in honor of the wedding, Donghae and Eunmi was wonderful. There were dancing and great food.

After the holiday the guys immediately went on the honeymoon and the guests decided to go home.

Eunhyuk and Hyorin, holding hands, go home.

Eunhyuk: Let's take a walk.

Hyorin: Where would you like to go?

Eunhyuk: Anywhere as long with you.

Hyorin smiled, and the lovers decided to go to a park near home.

Eunhyuk: You liked the wedding?

Hyorin: It was wonderful. I am very happy that Donghae decided to propose to her.

Eunhyuk: I agree with you. However, I had a hard time when Donghae took me to the jewelry stores in search of a suitable ring. Hyorin laughed. Between lovers there was silence. Not knowing what else to say Eunhyuk stood up and looked at Hyorin.

Eunhyuk: Hyorin I know that it's too fast, but I do not want to wait. I wish that we were always together.

Hyorin: Eunhyuk,  we are always together .

Eunhyuk: Baby, wait. Please, let me finish. I just want to wake up and see your face, always go to bed with you. I want you met me from work, and I want children. I want to love you. Park Hyorin,you marry me? With these words, Eunhyuk got on one knee and showed the ring.