Don't Kill Me Guise...

Jjongasaurus

     Once upon a time, there was a beautiul girl called Jjongasaurus. However, her parents decided to rename her so she became Jjong White. Jjongasaurus didn't really get it because she wasn't anywhere near white but since it was her parents' decision she respected it. 

     One fine Tuesday Jjong White failed to sense the presence of a pea under her mountain of mattresses so she was sent to Grandma Sooman's candy house to give her some nice comforting food cooked by French rats. Now Jjong White loved her grandma a lot but she hated the part where she had to climb the tower using her grandma's long lush golden hair to get to her house which was on top of the tower. It just made her jealous. Like, why should her grandma be the one getting the awesome hair when she's the teenager who's out to look good.

     Anyway. While walking to her grandma's tower in the middle of the forest, Jjong White passed by a frog sitting on a rock. Jjong White was amused as she had never seen a frog before so she went closer to the frog. Quick, kiss me the frog said in a deep voice. Thinking this was normal behavior for a frog, Jjong White kissed the frog and a second of watermelon scented pearlescent sky blue coloured smoke later a tall frog-like giant stood in front of her. Jjong White fainted and dropped to the ground face first with her sticking up in the air.

     Coming to her senses, Jjong White heard a voice behind her go DAT . Shocked, she clamped her hands to "dat " and scrambled to her feet to face her crude complimentor. (Is that even a word.)

     Jjong White was greeted by three men and the giant. One of the men was ogling her. His name is Kim Kibum but let us call him Key since there are so many Kim Kibums in this world. Mouth agape, Key managed to splutter HEY ANGEL YOU DUH SECKSII before being elbowed in the ribs by the giant.

     One of the men coughed and started to talk. Hello, we are shining SHINee! Key quickly spoke up next. YES YES. HAI I'M KIBUM BUT YOU CAN CALL ME KEY SINCE THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER KIBUMS OUT THERE BUT OF COURSE I'M THE MOST FABULOUS. ALSO, I LIKE TO TALK IN CAPS CAUSE I'M FABULOUS LIKE THAT.

     Jjong White blinked. Err yes hello. My name is Jjongasaurus but my parents renamed me as Jjong White so I guess you can call me that. Jjong White noticed the giant examining her before saying, You're not very white are you.

     The man who spoke earlier laughed a little before speaking again. Let us introduce ourselves. Hi Jjong White, I'm Onew. I am a dubu and I like chicken. You already know Key so let's skip him. Taemin, you next. A very pretty man smiled brightly at Jjong White. Hello Jjong White noona, my name is Taemin. Minho hyung is my froggy boyfriend. Smiling slightly, Jjong White turned to face the giant. I assume you're Minho? Aww that's sweet. You're very tall by the way. Grinning, Minho nodded and looped an arm around Taemin's waist. Come on, we'll tour you around SM Forest.

     They walked by a tree and hanging upside down from a branch were two children. Oh, who are they? Jjong White questioned. Hm? Oh, those are Hansel and Gretel. Also known as Sungmin and Sunny. They're two of the most knowledged aegyo masters in our land. nodded Onew proudly.

     Under the tree was a long table with lots of teapots and teacups scattered everywhere. A single person sat at the table, and floating next to his head was a bright crescent. Does that man have his own moon? Cool. I wish I had my own moon. Jjong White mused aloud. Oh, that man's Heechul. But he prefers to be known as the Mad Hatter. And that isn't a moon. It's his friend, the Cheshindong Cat, the more lovable brother of the Chesiwon Cat. explained Minho. Nodding slowly, Jjong White continued on walking with SHINee.

     AYO WASSUUUP. Jjong White turned to the direction of the voice and was mildly terrified to see another giant. This one was taller than Minho, and his voice was even deeper. Umm. Hi. Jjong White voiced out, slightly shocked. The gianter giant grinned. My name's Kris. Nice to meet you. You must be Jjong White, am I right? He laughed and patted Jjong White's head.

     Before Jjong White could answer, another voice was heard and a cute looking guy appeared. Kris gege~ The guy went to Kris's side and clung onto him. Kris gege~ He smiled happily and leaned on Kris, hugging him tight. Kris gege~

     Is that all he knows how to say? Jjong White asked. Pretty much. But sometimes he asks for Gucci too. Kris laughed upon seeing the bewildered look on her face before walking off towards a huge tree with the guy. Strains of their conversation could be heard as they were walking away.

Kris gege~ Buy me some Gucci~

Not now Tao.

Kris gege~

Not now.

Kris gege~

Tao.

Bbuing bbuing~ 

..... I'll get my wallet.

     How did that Kris person know my name? Jjong White asked. News travels fast around here, noona. Oh, I have to go now, see you all later! Taemin ran off. Where is he rushing to? Jjong White tilted her head slightly as she looked at the disappearing figure. D.A. Minho answered. Dancer's Association. There's Taemin, Kai, Hyoyeon noona and Eunhyuk hyung.

     The group came to a table with bowls of rice surrounded by huge doodled-on posters of what Jjong White assumed to be the SHINee boys. Looking like he couldn't control himself anymore, Key burst out JJONG WHITE I JUST MET YOU AND THIS IS CRAZY BUT I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU SO MARRY ME MAYBE? I GAVE US A COUPLE NAME ALREADY. WE'RE THE ALMIGHTY JONGKEY. Not responding, Jjong White helped to serve the rice to everyone and they all tucked in happily.

     Everybody rice eat. Many many happy. The end.

     P.S. Waffur.