Chapter 2: You owe me...

I hate this love/hate relationship

NARRATOR: Chunji walked back home with blood stains on his clothes, face, body, hair everywhere. He was beaten up quite badly and the pain was stinging him painfully, but that wasn't on his mind. L.Joe.

Chunji: Why did he save me? i don't get it? urrghhhh, why does he do that to me?!

FLASHBACK:~

L.Joe: s.s....stop that

Gang: What!? Why are you standing up for this weakling?! Thi was your idea afterall wasn't it?!

L.Joe: I know, but please just stop

Gang: Why should we?!

L.Joe: Because.......because.....he might....be useful in the future

Gang: FINE! But you owe us!

End of flashback~

Chunji: What the hell is wrong with him!? Once he's all 'high and mighty', but the next thing you know is that he saves you! arrghhhh

Mum: OMO! What happened to you darling!? Did you get into a fight with the bad people!? [ :O ]

Chunji: It was nothing. I didn't get into a fight mummy nor did i fight someone (T3T) . I just........um....well..i

Mum: Well wash-up and get ready to eat dinner darling. I made steak and mashed potato with gravy (^^)

NARRATOR: Chunji rushes quickly up stairs and quickly finishes washing up and runs back dwon stairs in a mtter of minutes and starts hogging down all the food that his mum made, because he didn't eat anything besides old plain bread whilst he was in an abandoned warehouse busily getting beaten up by the "GANG".

Mum: Well aren't you a hungry little man (^^)

Dad: Haha, finally my boy is gonna turn into a "REAL" man like me (^^)

Mum: Darling, you kidding? My son doesn't want to grow up into a fat, old, wrinkly, boulder like you? (>.<)

Dad: O___________________O .....am what you just said?!

Mum: NOT THAT YOU ARE ONE! heehee... just saying..heehee (^^)

Chunji: I'm finished, thankyou for the food mummy and daddy.

Mum: Alright. Now go to bed and i'll pack up. Alright?.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>THE NEXT DAY<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

NARRATOR: The alarm clock rang and Chunji slammed it, so it would turn off.

Chunji: uurrrghhhhhh...*groans and mumbles*

NARRATOR: Chunji got out of bed as he groans and mumbles. The first thing that he felt was the pain on his face and on his body...well literally everywhere. He went infront of a mirror and checked the scars on his face and body. They were as red as blood n crimson. He decided to put some cream on so it would heal. He got dressed quickly and packed his bags and went down stairs.....

Chunji: Urrghhhhh.. what's for breakfast mum?

Mum: Eggs and Bacon (^^) (hehehe baekyeol)

Chunji: Yummmmyyyy (>.<)

NARRATOR: Chunji ate as fast as he could because, as usual he would be very hungry in the morning and before he could leave his mother said good-bye to him and gave him a peck on the cheeks. He walked out of the house and closed the door behind him, but as he looked up he saw a young tall figure, thought he saw that person before. As he stepped closer to look at the figure properly, the mist cleard up and it was....L.Joe.

 

Author: Please comment and subsribe LOVE YOU ALLL >.< *THROWS HEARTS* SORRY IF THE CHAPTER IS SHORT..