Chapter 1: Why did i save you?...

I hate this love/hate relationship

s

authors note~HOPE MY FORWORD INTERESTED YOU heehee >//////<

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>STORY<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Narrator:Just like one ordinary day, a young boy about the age of 16, named Chunji closed the house doors behind and stated to walk towards his high school called, Naamjong High School. He thought it would be like any other normal days go to his classes and work to hisi hardest and try to get straight A's. Until a young boy around the same age as him a few months older than Chunji, named L.Joe started to and call him a know-it-all and a weakling and started to laugh with his gang. Chunji just ignored it as always.

L.Joe: Hey you know that weakling over there? Huh, well he's just a know-it-all and a mummy's boy.

Gang: Heard he was trying to  make friends with people. HAHA well he's not going to until we beat the hell out of him. (>:D)

L.Joe: Ha, let's beat the hell outta him later, but first i gotta go to my girlfriend (sighs*) man i hate that girl. Gonna dump her now.

Gang: Well she got the looks after all, but yh she isn't worth it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>3:00PM (school over)<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

NARRATOR: L.Joe and his gang arrived outside the gates of the school and waited for Chunji to come out. They saw Chunji come out looking as innocent as ever and L.Joe stared at him like Chunji was controlling him, but Chunji didn't notice that L.Joe was looking at him that he hasn't seen before.

Gang: Hey, L.Joe whatchya doing?! Aren't you gonna start following him, you're laggin behind, hurry up!

L.Joe: Oh, Right!

NARRATOR: So L.Joe and his gang started to follow him and acted as if nothing suspicious is happening. Chunji didn't notice what they were doing nor did he see them, until one of L.Joe's gang member named C.A.P started to grab him and Niel another gang member made Chunji fall asleep by using his tai-chi skills. L.Joe told the gang to get hold of him and drag him to the abandoned warehouse at Kaamjong.

>>>>>>>>>>>>1 HOUR AFTER DRAGGING CHUNJI TO THE ABANDONED WAREHOUSE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

C.A.P: Hey when is that kid gonna wake up?!

Niel: I dunno but it's making me sleepy.

Ricky: Changjo! Get a bucket of water now!

NARRATOR: Changjo got a bucket and filled it up with water. He splached it onto Chunji who was sleeping peacefully, but in a dangerous situation. Chunji woke up and he got startled by the fact that he was in an abandoned warehouse, in an abandoned warehouse full of 5 people that he knows that dislike him and that he....was ...hungry.

C.A.P: ha, look at that stupid poor kid, he's hungry (>:D) should we feed him?

Niel: He it always feels good to see a person in torture because they're hungry. (3:D)

NARRATOR: When the gang started teasing Chunji L.Joe walked in and he saw Chunji staring at him like blankly and it was so cute that L.Joe just kept on staring.

Changjo: Hey are you alright? you keep on staring at him (O____O)

L.Joe: Yh im fine.

NARRATOR: L.Joe and his gang started to walk up to him and Chunji was scared like . He couldn't do anything besides staring infront of them. The first thing that hit Chunji was a full fist punch from the strongest C.A.P, and then it followed to Niel, Ricky and Changjo, but L.Joe just stood there staring at Chunji getting beaten up by the gang. Until the gang stopped, they just looked at L.Joe with confused faces.

L.Joe: s..ss.stop t.h......at........

Gang: What did you say?

L.Joe: STOP THAT!

Gang: WHY ARE YOU STICKING UP FOR THAT WEAKLING THAT PISSES YOU OFF.IT WAS YOUR IDEA AFTER ALL WASN'T IT?!

L.Joe: I know it was my idea....but just stop hurting him

Gang: AND WHY SHOULD WE STOP?!

L.Joe: Because......because.......he might .....be useful......... in the future

C.A.P: PWUAHAHAAH....wait your serious?!.......FINE! but you owe US!\

 

 

 

AUTHOR: OMGOMOGMOGMOGMM 2ND FANFICTION RIGHT AFTER KAILU >/////< PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AD SUPPORT ME BY GIVEING ME LOTS OF LOVE >///< throws hearrts* <3 <3 <3 <3 Ohyh IF YOU AVE ANY RECOMMENDATIONS JUST TELL ME, I'LL DO ANY FOR MY SUBSCRIBERS AND READERS >,/////////,<