Chappie numero dos

I'm Not a Monster~

Daesung awoke suddenly. His body had become used to the cold after a while, it almost scared him when he realized he wasn't that cold anymore. Now wrapped in a fur he had never laid eyes in, he looked around quickly to see if the one who left it was still there.

A sudden crack of small twigs made him jump. He cursed his heightened senses. Nothing was to be seen, it was almost to dark to see anything. He was anticipating someone from the building to come take him back to chains..... But to much surprised, all that could be seen was a multi-colored cat sittin beside him.

He stared for a moment, and upon noticing it was just a seemingly harmless animal he offered his hand. Since he had seen several cats creep in the bared windows at night he had become familiar with their nature.

The cat inturn, took to smelling him to determine who or what he was. And soon was nuzzling his hand as he rubbed it's head and it climbed into his lap and nizzled in with him, letting our a soft purr.

The tail was a little amusing to him. Swaying ever so happily that someone was giving love to it, making him smile. Mostly because this is the first any creature had actually taken to him and didn't care.

He scratched up to the cats jawline, and the cat moved its head to make room for Daeseung's hand to scratch and rub. It opened its eyes and kind of eye smiled.

He grinned. " You seem a little to odd for a little cat."  It's eyes returning to normal. Since it seemed to understand what was said. A dull blue shaded light flashed through its eyes.
" Not just a cat, now are you?"

It jumped off of his lap and plopped beside him.

"Mad I figured you out? I'm not exactly human."

The cat grew larger and soon morphed into the figure of a young girl, her cat ears and tail stayed. She shook her head in disagreement to the first part.

"Are you the one who covered me with this?"

She grinned and nodded, tail still swaying happily.

"Wow... Thanks. Do you, speak?"

She struggled for a moment

"H-hai...." A Japanese "freak" as they were deemed. It's very rare that they are female, let alone from another country than Korea.

He smiled. "What's your name?"

"C-Chiyoe.... I have a hard time speaking sometimes. After being a cat for a while....." She grinned.

She was pretty spectacular. Long, slightly wavy black hair. A mixture of black and orange on her cat features, a kind smile. Not many people showed Daesung kindness in his life, this it was a real gift to meet her.

" I'm Daesung.... Are you from the guarded labs?"

She shook here head. "But... I have slipped in a couple of the rooms at night. I've never seen you before though."

" Oh, who did you see?"

" Hmm a boy who's hair reminded me of fire."

 Jiyong

" A boy who had very spikey hair.... It was very long though

Taeyang


"One had very dark eyes."

Seungri

"One boy was very closed off... He barely noticed I was there."

Seunghyun

She continued to list a few more and he nodded to everything she said.

"Chiyoe, do you know of the first four are still there?"

" They ran way weeks ago. The must have made it to the village by now... Its a several days from here by foot."

" Village?"

" Don't worry, mainly full of people like. Some family members are normal though, they didn't get the gene from one of their parents."

"Oooh~ could you take me there?"


"Sure!" She nodded happily. "I have to go back there anyway~"