Invitation Accepted

Making Park Chanyeol my Prey

Chanyeol's POV.

"Yeah, I'll take the job.

Yes, really.

Tomorrow already!?

Okay.... *sigh* How late? 

8am at Exotic high?

Okay, see you then, bye." 

I sighed again and turned off the phone, putting it on my night stand. I guess I finally found a job...

Suddenly my eyes felt really heavy and I lied down, my eyelids slowly closed and I almost fell asleep when--

"CHANYEOL YOU PABO!" 

I got rudely interrupted.

The sound of door slamming open and close was heard throughout the big apartment. 

I growled and covered my face with my pillow when the oh so familiar figure entered the room rather loudly.

"What do you want?" I said with my voice being muffled by my pillow, not so sure if she had heared what I said. 

I felt that the bed shifted and that she lied down next to me, "Yah, pabo. Why didn't you tell your number 1 friend that you found a job?!" she said and throwed my pillow away.

"How did you know that?!" I looked at her in disbelieve, "I just accepted the job a few seconds ago!"

"Well.... come closer," she said and I obeyed, "Kreas... told me," she wishpered in my ear. "And, I'm just that awesome."

"Pffft. Awesome my !" I laughed loudly and she smacked my shoulder. I didn't mind and just continued laughing, getting a pout from her in return.

I wiped my tears away after a good fifteen minutes of laughing sighed, I turned my head to face Nana and said, "Shall I call Kris and say that I won't accept the offer."

"NO!" she yelled, catching me in surprise, "You've been jobless for way to long now! What do you have at a great brain without doing anything? Huh? Tell me."

"But it's just a job as a teacher, it's nothing special or daring. Quite boring actually," I said and she sighed.

"That's better than staying in a big apartment all day all by yourself. You'll go all emo and dark if you'll continue."

I was the one that sighed now. She's right. My life is boring enough. I could use some spice in it. Maybe this job could help...?

"Yah!" she said suddenly, interupting my train of thoughts, "How did you get this great apartment? The last time I saw you I was pretty sure that you were poor as ."

"I got if from you-know-who."

"Owh..." she nodded her head saying she understood, "Why did you accept this?"

"I'm human too. No one would say 'No, thank you.' to a great apartment like this," I shrugged, "And a poor person like me would never say no."

She laughed, "I wouldn't say no either," she said and patted my shoulder, "But I need to go now, dear. See you later, neh?" 

"Okay, bye Sohyun," I said and she walked out of this room, out of this apartment and left me all alone again.

That girl really is something...

Kris's POV

"Chanyeol said he will take the job," Tao, my personal assistant said. "He will come tomorrow for his first day here."

I nodded and looked at Tao, "Okay, thank you for calling him, Tao," I said as I made a gesture for him to come sit on my lap.

He hesitated a bit before complying and sit down on my lap, wrapping his arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around his waist.

He nuzzled against my neck and I smiled softly, this boy... is so cute. And he's mine alone. 

"No problem, boss," he said and my smile turned into a frown.

"Yah! I told you to call me Kris if we were alone!" Tao giggled lightly, "Sorry, but I need to go now, I need to settle some things."

I didn't like the idea of him leaving my side but just complied and let him leave my office.

I sighed. I sat in my seat spinning it around while a big smirk suddenly plastered on my face. 

Chanyeol doesn't know that I'm the headmaster, does he? Oh well, he gets a big shock then.

I can't wait to see his face!