Shall I? Or shall I not?

Making Park Chanyeol my Prey

Chanyeol's POV.

3th of June, 2012.

"Arraso, I'll think about it, thanks," I sighed and turned off my phone. I stared at the screen and fixed my hair before I sighed again.

Kris called me, he said he got a job. An English teacher at a school. He knew about my brilliant English skills and got the job for me. How he got the job for me? That is for him a known and for me a question. 

Shall I or shall I not take the job? I'm only 20, I don't really need a job right now and... being an English teacher isn't really my dream job.

Those thoughts filled my head as I took a seat on a bench in the middle of the park, warm wind slapping on my face and the sun shining in my eyes.

"What are you thinking of?" A voice that I know a tad bit too well said suddenly out of nowhere. 

I didn't mind him and just looked at the passing by children. 

"Yah yah yah yah yah!" he violently shook my shoulder, 'Ignoring is rude, you know!"

I turned to him and took my glasses of, giving him my most annoying look, "Listen Kai... shut your mouth." 

Kai opened his mouth in shock, "Meanie, I was just asking what you were thinking of." 

"I don't care."

"You are mean."

"Again, I don't care."

Kai huffed  and crossed his arm. I chuckled and shook my head, "I was just joking," I playfully pushed his shoulder when a sudden cough was heard.

I turned my head and saw that Kai wasn't the only one here, a guy was sitting next to Kai. I tilted my head, not having seen this guy before. "Kai, who's that?" I asked, nodding to the unfamiliar figure. 

"Oh, I totally forgot, Chanyeol this is Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo this is Chanyeol. He's my boyfriend." 

Kyungsoo smiled and wrapped his arm around Kai's shoulder like he was telling me that Kai was his man, and no one else his man, making Kai blush at his action.

"It's nice to meet you," I said and pulled out my hand for him to shake. It seemed like he was hesitating at first before he took my hand and shaking it lightly. 

"It's nice to meet you too, call me D.O." 

"Okay... D.O." 

Then the atmosphere turned awkward and the Kaisoo couple said goodbye and walked away, not wanting to make this more awkward then necessary.

I was left alone again, enjoying the quietness around me before I thought it was time to go home. 

I sighed, putting my hand deep inside my jacket pocket before I took the long way back to the apartment that I call my home. 

Baekhyun's POV.

The arcade is boring. School is boring. Life's boring. The only not so boring thing here is the nagging Sehun next to me. 

I sighed and proceeded walking back home with my best friend next to me when my eyes caught a rather good looking person.

I was mesmerized, his beauty was astonishing. Even with that tick glasses, he still looked beautiful.

"Yah, did you hear me." Sehun grabbed my shoulders and shook me rather violently. "Yeah, yeah. I heard you." Taking my eyes away from that person for the first time since I laid my eyes on him. 

Sehun pouted, not believing that I had listened. Enough reason for him to not believe, because I really didn't listen. "Whatever, I'll see you tomorrow dude," he gave me a pat on my shoulder before he took a turn to the left and I stood there, watching him walking away.

Then something hit me... that guy from before!

I looked around me but to my dismay, was he already gone. 

"Too bad, I thought I would've fun tonight," I ruffled my hair, "I guess not."

I grabbed my IPhone out of my pocket and called my butler to come and pick me up. You thought I would walk home? Think again. The oh so awesome Baekhyun doesn't walk when it's not necessary.

I looked around my surroundings when I was waiting for my butler. Nothing much to see, people walking in and out of shops, couples walking hand in hand or just elementary school kids playing on the street.

No one was as beautiful as the guy from before. I sighed and mentally slapped myself. Keep yourself together, Baekhyun! You will never ever see him in your life again anyways.

Then my butler came with my family's main car. I didn't bother waiting for him to open the door for me and just did it myself.

My butler named Luhan turned around in his seat and smiled at me, "Going home?" I simply nodded and Luhan shifted back in place, started the engine and was driving to my home with my head filled with thoughts.

I'll make him mine the next time I meet him.