I'm Sorry Dongho

Dongho to the Rescue

 

"Thanks for taking me out to eat, i was starving." you sat across from Dongho, looking around eagerly. "I've never been to this restaurant before!"  

Dongho had taken you to a small restaurant across from the practicing building. He call it his 'secret hideout', but it was just an ordinary restaurant. It was quiet and cute and the place smelled like sweet syrup.

"No problem, I dont want you to starve."

You smiled at him and looked down at your menu.

"You guys ready to order? Oh hey, Dongho." A young busty girl wearing a pink lowcute shirt and tight white eans walked over to your table and smiled at Dongho. "How are you?"

"Oh... ah, hey Misty." Dongho looked down at his menu, embarrassed.

"Umm, no wonder you come here to often, Dongho." You and raised an eyebrow. "Hi, my name is _______." You reached out your hand for her to shake.

"Dongho, you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend!" She took your hand, shook it and smiled. "And she's so pretty too." 

"Oh, I'm not his girlfriend, were just good friends. We've know each other since we were six."

"Aww, childhood friends, how sweet." Dongho was still staring at his menu intensely, his face glowing red. "Are you guys ready to order?"

"Umm, I'm ready." You said, looking at Dongho. "So, I would like an omelet and some orange juice please." 

"Alright," Misty said, writing down your order on a small writing pad. "And for you Dongho?"

"Um, I-I will have some pancakes and french toast." Dongho said, barely looking at her.

"Is that all you really want?" Misty said, batting her long eyelashes at Dongho, casuing him to blush even more and turn away.

"Yeah, I-Im fine. Thanks."

"Alright then, your order will be ready shortly." Misty walked away and into the back, sashaying the whole way there.

"Wow," you said. She's pretty, umm..."

"Forceful?"

"You could say that."

"I'm used to people flirting with me, but she's really pushy, it makes me kinda uncomfortable."

"Then why do you come here so much?"

"I told you! The food is really good! Just wait, you'll see." 

"Alright, we'll see."

                                                              *

"Oh my god you were right, this food is delicious!" You said, taking another mouthful of your omlete. The cheese melted in your mouth, and the bacon was so crunchy, it was the best thing you've ever had.

"We're glad you like it. I'l be sure to tell the cook how much you've enjoyed it." Misty said.

"See, I told you. Best food ever." Dongho said to you, messily pouring syrup all over his pancakes. He took a bite out of his pancakes and shook his head. "Best food ever." 

"Thank you for the food, Misty." 

"Dongho, you're getting syrup all over the table and on your mouth!" Misty said to him, ignoring your comment completely. She pulled out a napkin from her pocket and crouched down and started dapping his mouth. 

"Umm, I'm fine thank you." Dongho said, taking the napkin from her hand and wiping his face. He looked down embrrassed.

"Alright then, I'll see you later then." she said, obviously directed to only Dongho.

"Yeah, bye Misty." You said, irrtated. She looked up at you, like she had total forgotten you were there, and smiled. 

"Oh, right, bye now." You mad a face at her as she sysahed over to the backroom.

You looked over at Dongho and pouted. "Does baby Dongho need help wiping his face?" you said to him in a baby voice.

He laughed at you. "Stop. She means well, she is a nice girl."

"I bet she is, when she's not drooling over you."

"Well, I can't help that I'm so good looking." Dongho said and winked.

You busted out laughing and Dongho frowned. "Yeah, it seems like such a burden." You shook your head and took another bite of your omelet.

                                                          *

"So how have you been? I feel like i haven't seen you in forever." You guys were just about finished with your food. It was getting later in the day and the sun was high over head. Brunch was over and the restaurant was slowly filling with more people getting ready to order their lunch.

"Oh, I'm fine, doing this and that. Nothing special. But how about you?  I heard that you are going to be in a drama. Congratulations!"

"It's nothing really."

"Nothing? This is huge! I still remember you dragging me into your backyard to help act out your lines everyday. Now your finally doing it. I'm proud of you." 

"Thanks _____, that means a lot." You both your silent for a moment, then you looked around the room, and your eyes landed on the clock. 

"Oh shoot! Is that clock right?" 

"What? What clock?" Dongho turned to wearing you were staring and turned back to you. You started rummaging through your purse and began to silently curse to yourself. How could you have lost track of time? You finally found your phone and your heart skipped a beat. 10 miss calls from your boyfriend. 

"Crap."

"What, he'll understand. You just didn't hear it ring right?"

"My boyfriend isn't really the understanding type." You said, dialing his number.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?" He picked up and immediately started screaming.

"I'm sorry, my phone was on silent, and i los-"

"WHERE. ARE. YOU." 

You took in a deep breath and told him the address.

"Don't move. I'll be there in a minute." He hung up the phone.

"Dongho, I think you should leave now."

"What, why?" 

"My boyfriend isn't the nices peason when he's angry."

"He doesn't seem like a nice person in general." He said, chuckling.

You looked at him. "Seriously, leave. Dammit." It was too late. Your boyfriends car came screeching around the corner. Your boyfriend parked the car and got out, slamming the door shut. He marched into the restraunt, searching for you. He found you and came running up to you, and grabbed your wrist. 

"We're leaving." he said forcefully and started dragging you out of the resturant. Everyone stopped and stared at you, trying to free your hand of his wrist. 

"Hey, wait, just calm down a sec-"

"Calm down?' He stopped and swung you around, facing him. "I told you I'd pick you up at 4:00." He gaabbed both your wrist and lifted you up slightly, his eyes piercing into yours. "It's 4:30 and I've been looking everywhere for you."

"Hey, calm down man. She didnt here her phone ring." Dongho said, grabing your boyfriends arm.

"Excuse me?" Your boyfriend said. He let go of you and turned to him.

"Leave her alone man, it was an accident." Your boyfriend stood there for a while, then punched Dongho in the jaw, sending him backwards and into a nearby table. Everyone in the restaurant screamed. Your boyfriend grabbed your arm and started to dragged you out. You pushed and pulled on his hand, trying to get free.

"I'm sorry Dongho! I'm so sorry." You yelled at him and your boyfriend pushed you out of the door and into the passanger car seat.