Grey Jacket

Dongho to the Rescue

 

"Here put this jacket on." your boyfriend mumbled as he grabbed his grey jacket from the backseat and tossed it at you. "It's cold outside today."

You turned it around and put it on and gave him a light smile.

"Thanks."

"Yeah, I don't want you to get sick or something." He took the keys out of he ignition and the music cut off, leaving the car cold and quiet.

"Here, I'll walk you in." he started to take off his seatbelt.

"N-no it's okay. I can walk myself" you stuttered. He ignored you and got out of the car and started walking towards the building.

"Your not really walking me in ." you sighed and got out the car, running to catch up with him.

                                                      *

"Hey noona!" Dongho ran up to you as you walked into the entrance door and gave you a hug. "How are you?"

"Hey Dongho. I'm fine." you wrapped your arms around him and gave him a tight squeeze, the sleeves on the jacket covering his body. Your boyfriend grunted, and you broke free from the hug and turned around. Your boyfriend looked at Dongho and squinted his eyes at him.

"Keep her safe alright? Keep a close eye on her, you know how she is."

"Yeah... alright." he cringed and looked back at you.

"Well, bye!" you said, hoping to break the awkward tension. Your boyfriend grunted and turned around and walked out the door.

"That's your boyfriend? He so scary! I feel like he's going to eat me!"

You chuckled and shoved him playfully."He's not going to eat you. That's just how he is. He's a nice guy if you got to know him. That's all."

"Alright noona..." he started walking down the long hallway towards the practice rooms, whistling as you followed behind. You finally got to the room marked U-kiss and he opened door.

The U-kiss members were all laying on the floor, water bottles everywhere and the fan on full blast. You shivered as the cold wind hit you, clinging on to the jacket.

"Yah, were back." Dongho said. The members looked up at you guys.

" _______!" Hoon yelled as he jumped up from the floor and rush to you. He crashed into you and raised you up, twirling you in a big bear hug.

You laughed and squeaked out, "Hey Hoon." Huging him back. Hoon put you down and the other members walking over to you, smiling.

"Yah, don't be selfish! Let me give her a hug too!" Eli complained and gave you a hug and pinched your cheeks.

"Hows our favorite girl doing?" Kevin asked you, giving you a light hug.

"I'm alright. It's really cold in here though. You guys must be practicing hard."

"I'll go turn off the fan" Dongho said, rushing over to the end of the room with the switched.

"Yeah, we just learned some new choreography, so we were practicing that." Soohyun said.

"Well, don't let me stop you, I'll just sit over here and watch you guys." you walked over to a chair in the corner and smiled them. "Go on, let me see your stuff."

The members walked to the center of the room and the music, practicing various parts of the song. The room started to get warmer and you took off the sweater and threw it in the corner, your arms showing under your tank top.

                                                        *

"Hey Dongho, did you see her arms?" Kiseop pulled Dongho aside and whispered to him, pointing at you.

"What?" Dongho said looking over at you.

"Her arms. It looks like their bruised." Dongho looked closely at your arms from afar and sure enough, there were purple and red brides all around your arms."You should go talk to her."

"What, why me?" 

"You're the closes to her. Ask her what's going on."

"Maybe she just fell" he said, feeling uncomfortable. 

"With bruises like that? I don't think so." Kiseop gave him a concerned look and frowned.

"Alright, alright." Dongho said, looking over at you and sighing. "I'll go talk to her." 

                                                       *

"Hey Noona, are you okay?" Dongho walked over to you and squatted down next to the chair you were sitting in.

"Yeah im fine. You already asked me that remember? Im not bored or anything if that's what you mean."

"No, thats not what i mean. I... um." Dongho let out a nervous laugh. 

"What? Is something wrong."

"No, its just, your arms." Dongho gestured to your arms, looking at your bruises.

"Oh shoot, I forgot." You looked over to the jacket and grabbed it, and started putting it on.

"What happened? Are you okay?" 

"It's nothing. You know how I am. I just fell."

"You...fell?"

"Yeah, just drop it alright?" You finished putting on your jacket and sat back down, smiing at Dongho. "Don't worry about it."