Engagement rings

Good Girl Gone Bad?

You yawn and was kinda sleepy and didn't pay any attention on what your teacher was talking about in class. Few hours later, bell rang signalling that it was break time. Daniel ask if you wanna go with him to the cafeteria like usual but you told him that you are not hungry and you wanna tour around the school for awhile. He shrug and left you alone in class.

As you had done packing your things, you left then class and went for a little touring around the school or should I say find the school's rooftop to get a fresh air maybe have alittle resting there. On other hand, Simon was eating suddenly Jeesu call Daniel but saw that you were not beside him. Daniel went to them and take a sit.

"Where's Yunnie?" Youngwon ask and that make Simon look up at Daniel.

"Well she say she's not hungry and she wants to take a little tour around the school." he say.

"Oh.. Wait, WHAT?!"

"I say she went a little tour around the school." Daniel repeat it again.

Simon then look around at the cafeteria to see if Kara was still here. He sigh in relief as Kara was there eating. He was worry if they bully you and he can't let that happen to you.

"So where we could she be?" Inati ask.

"Hmm.. Maybe sleeping in class cause just now she felt so sleepy." Daniel say.

"Sleepy? No wonder she don't look okay today." Jeesu say.

'Sleepy? I guess I make her can't sleep about yesterday, is it?' Simon thought to himself.

"Maybe she might be at the rooftop taking a fresh air or something?" Youngwon shrug.

"Maybe..." The other say except for Simon.

He stood up from his seat. The guys look at him.

"I'm going to give her this. She might be hungry later on." he say as he show them your sandwich and strawberry milk.

They nod their heads. He then search for you. Meanwhile, Kara look at the boys and saw Simon stood up from his seat.

"Where do you think he is going?" Hara ask.

"Maybe to the restroom?" Seungyeon shrug.

"Then why is he holding a sandwich and a strawberry milk?" Hara tilt her head.

"Giving that new transfer student?" Gyuri shrug.

"Ugh! What's so special about her? Who is she to him?"

The other girls just shrug.

 

~~~

 

You saw a bench near the wall and took a sit and lean your back on the wall. You love going to the rooftop as it is the best place to relax. 'I guess I should take a little nap...' you thought to yourself as your eyes slowly began to drop and fell asleep.

Simon went upstair to the rooftop and spot you sleeping on the bench near the wall. Surprisingly, you were unaware that someone is you. He lips then crept to a smile as he towards you till he kneel down in front of you and watch you sleeping. You were sleeping soundly. 'She really is tired and how come I didn't realise that she look beautiful and peaceful when she is sleeping.' he thought to himself as he took note on how innocent you look when you were sleeping.

Just as he was about to stand up, your eyes opened. Your sleepy expression change into an alarm expression as you saw Simon.

"W-what are you doing here?" you ask him confusedly.

He then took a sit beside you at the bench and hand you, your sandwich and strawberry milk. You took it.

"Err.. Thanks?" you say as you put at the other side of the bench.

"You're not eating?" he question.

You shook your head.

"Nah. I am not hungry." you say.

Suddenly your stomach growl and your eyes widen and you felt your cheeks heated up. Simon heard that and chuckle.

"Not hungry, huh? But your stomach says it's hungry." he smile at you. You felt your heart was melting by watching he smile at you.

"Have you eaten?" you ask him.

"Yeah I did." he smile.

"Sohyun-ah, tomorrow do you wanna pick our engagement rings?" he ask.

"Tomorrow?" you tilt your head.

He nodded his head.

"Tomorrow is Saturday so wanna go?" he ask.

"Okay." You smile at him.

"I will fetch you at 12pm tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay, so our wedding will be on when?" You smile.

"Hmm.. Maybe next two weeks? I already discuss this with my parents and your parents." he say.

"Okay then."

You then unwrap the plastic of the sandwich and took a bite of it then poke your straw in the strawberry milk and drink it. 'She look cute when she embarrass.' he thought to himself. As you had done eating, you stood up from the bench and left the rooftop. Simon too stood up from the bench and follow you out of the rooftop. Simon was walking with you to your class.

"Thanks, oppa." you smile.

"Your welcome. I will fetch you later, okay?" he ask.

"Ne." you say as you walk inside to your class.

You then took a sit at your desk.

"Yo!" Daniel greet you which stop you from thinking.

"Hey, Danny oppa." You smile at him.

"I saw hyung walk with you here." he tease.

"Oh just shut up." You look away to hide away your flush face.

"Chillax, girl." he say.

"Whatever." you roll your eyes.

 

~~~

 

[Next Day]

You were busy choosing your clothes as you don't know what to wear and now it is 11:45am. You then call your mum as you need her help. She then came inside your room.

"Mum, help me choose my clothes? I don't know what to wear later on." you say.

"You're going out with Simon?" she raise an eyebrow.

You nod your head.

"Yeah cause we are going pick our engagement rings." you say.

"Engagement rings?! Did I heard ENGAGEMNET RINGS?! OMG!!" she squeal.

You facepalm luckily you already bath. Your mum then calm down and started to pick out your outfit to wear.

"So you want your wedding to be held in Korea?" she ask.

"Yup."

"That's great, dear. So when is your wedding?"

"Hmm... Next two weeks. Don't tell me that you forget about it?"

"Nah I did not. I just want to test you that's all and guess what? Your mother in law and me are going to organise your wedding." she squeal.

"Okay mum." you smile at her.

You took it and put it on then head to the dressing table and apply make up on and spray perfume then brush your hair and make your hair alittle wavy. You then put on your jewelry and high heels on then grab your hand bag and head downstair.

(This is what you are wearing)

You saw Simon then left the house and went to go the Jewelry store to go and choose your engagement rings. As both of you had arrive to the place then head inside and was greeted by the workers.

"May I help you?" say the worker.

"Yeah. We are looking for engagement rings." Simon say.

"Okay then. Please wait here for a moment." say the worker.

You were amazed by the other jewelries as they are beautiful. The worker then came with different type of wedding rings. Both of you try it on.

"So which one do you like?" Simon ask.

"I like that one." you say as you pointed to the engagement rings that both of you had try.

(This is the engagement rings that you point btw I don't know any of it picking the wedding rings.)

"Okay then.. We will have that one. We will take it next week." Simon say.

The worker nod her head cause they need to prepare the wedding rings that you wanted. Simon went to pay for the rings.


A/n: Double-update! ^^ Sorry it is not good