Part 3

Jealousy

 

 

Victoria P.O.V

I’m stepping on the stairs carefully before reaching the rooftop. My heart is really beating fast. From the recent letter, that boy will meet me here, somewhere around the rest spot. When I open the door, my eyes catch a tall figure who is looking at the sun which hides by the cloud. I can’t see his face yet because he’s back is facing me. It must be him. So, I greet him later. Familiar face. I thought that.

 

End of Victoria P.O.V

 

 

Kris P.O.V

 

Tao already messages me. Qian jie jie is already reaches the company. She might walks to the rooftop by now. I’m waiting here like crazy. These drinks and snacks could be my help. What should I start when I’m talking to her? Can I get her phone number? Ahh! It’s too soon. I can get it later when I have the confidence. While I’m taking my breath and looking for the cloudy sky, someone greets me from the back. It’s a girl voice. I just turn my back and there she is. She’s already here. So fast! Perhaps I’m the one who are waiting here like crazy.

“Ahh! Qian jie jie. Good evening”. I’m giving her a bow as she is my sunbaenim after all. She seems confused.

“Ahh! Good evening too. You are??”

“Errm… I’m Wu Fan but my stage name is Kris, from Exo-M and I’m Chinese like you. I’ve been your fan since I saw you for the first time”. I look like an idiot right now. I couldn’t find any proper words and she was blushing. That’s made me more nervous.

“Really??” I just nodded. “So, you’re the one who gave me the letters? Is it really you?” She asked with her big eyes. They were so big.

“Yes, I am. You don’t believe it?”

“I’m not sure but if you said so, I just trust you. Ermm….. can we sit now?” That question just made me realized that we stood there from the start. “Ahh! Sure”.

“This is for you”. I handed her a drink while I’m opening my own drink and the snacks. This conversation went through softly. Qian jie jie was a really good talker. She tried to overcome our awkwardness with her jokes. I can see Tao was glaring at me as he stood by the door since 40 minutes ago.

“I can’t be here for too long because I’ve something to do with the members”.

“Arasseo. Qian jie jie…. Can we contact each other again?” It was hard for me to say that but what can I do. I knew that she’ll be very busy soon.

“I don’t know. I’ll be very busy for a drama in Shenzhen and only come back here if I’ve some business here”. She’d explain it to me.

“Then, can I get your contact number? Just think me of your biggest fan, can I?” I spoke out those words. Silly me!!

“Okay! But don’t give mine to random people”.

“Sure!” I’m grinning crazily with my charming face.

“I have to go. See you again. Thanks for the drink and the snacks”. She left me then until she talked with Tao for a while.

 

End of Kris P.O.V

 

 

No body P.O.V

 

“Guarding the place?” Victoria asked Tao when she opened the door.

“Oh! Qian noona. Hehehheh…. It was my last job. Are you shocked?”

“A bit. He’s too charming. How can I not realize him before?”

“Don’t know. But he always talks about you so much that I can’t relax when we’re together”.

“Ok, never mind. I’ve to go now. Bye!”

 

 

By that time, Victoria walked faster out of the building for catching up a taxi to SJ’s dorm.

“Where are you? Your members already arrived. They’re preparing the ingredients right now. Can you come here quickly? We need you!” Kyuhyun just called her. Making her exhausted. “Who’d you meet just now?”

“Somebody. I’m taking a taxi right now. Can’t talk louder”.

“Arasseo. Come here quickly”.

 

 

F(x) members are preparing the dishes while Suju’s members are chit chatting in the living room but not all of them are here. They might have other plans or schedules. Changmin and Minho are also here. It’s about the time to the party. They’re enjoying the party happily. Victoria gets a message from her mobile phone.

 

>> Qian jie jie… This is me. Save my number please!! From your biggest fan <<

>> This is a force!! I don’t want to save your number <<

>> I’m sorry but please…. save this number with ‘BIGGEST FAN’ <<

>> WHAT?? <<

 

___________________________

 

“What’s wrong with her? Smiling like crazy!” Kyuhyun spoke to Changmin.

“Where? Where??”

“Over there. With her phone. How could she ignore us here?”

“Qian!! What are doing there alone? Come here!” Just then, Changmin half shouted at her while waved to f(x) members too.

___________________________

 

“Are you sure you will be alright over there?” Kyuhyun seemed worried about Victoria filming far away from Korea. He also got busy schedules with Super Show 4 and the new musical, Catch Me If You Can. Both of them sat at the corner of the dorm, on the sofa.

“Zhoumi oppa can look after me”.

“Don’t rely on him too much”.

“Why not? He supposed to take care of me there. Jealous??”

“Not at all. Qiannie…. Just take care of yourself.”

“Of course”.

“Let’s snap a picture together. With your phone. Then, transfer it to me”.

“You’re really a troublemaker. Why not use both phones??”

Just then, a new message comes. Kyuhyun, who was holding Victoria’s phone looked at the screen.

“Qian, you got a new message. Who is this? BIGGEST FAN??”

“Ne”.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

* Updated new chapter. Thanks for coming here and read my ff.

* Anyone likes that I put Kris in this fanfic??