Secret fanboy

Jealousy

 

 

“Victoria noona! Wait!” Victoria stopped when she heard someone was called out her name. She was walking alone from the practice room to get some air outside.

“Errmm…. Are you??

“I’m a trainee here. I want to give you this”.

“What is this for?”

“Someone asked me to give to you”.

“Who is he?”

“That person told me that I can’t tell you yet. I need to go. Bye!”

 

 

“Bwo? What is this?” Victoria looked at the envelope but she didn’t want to open it yet since she was quite busy at the moment. She just put it inside her sweat pants until she went back to the practice room and put it in her bag.

 

“Did you give to Qian jie jie? What did she said after that”.

“I already gave it to her. She was surprised but I don’t know. I just left after that”.

 

 

Back to f(x) dorm, Victoria landed on the sofa tiredly along with the members.

 

“Should we call for jjangmyun or you guys want me to cook for dinner?” Victoria asked her members who already exhausted after today’s dance practice. They will release ‘Hot Summer album repackaged’ not too far from now. Their first album was really success.

 

“We want your food”. Luna said while opening the fridge to get some water.

Victoria sighed. “Okay!”

“I’ll help you in the kitchen, unnie”. Krystal was on her way to sit next to her unnie.

“Me too”. Amber continued.

“Then, Sulli and I will prepare the plates”. Luna drank her drink on the chair while looking at Sulli.

“We need to take a short bath first. Then we’ll do the work, okay?” Victoria ordered.

 

They were eating their dinner deliciously as they made all of it by themselves. Now it’s the time to take a rest after exhausted practice today. While Victoria was tidy up her room, she remembered that she has an envelope. It might be a letter. She took it out from her bag. Sulli was still in the living room, watching the television with Krystal. She was lying on the bed and opened the envelope. It was true. She got a letter.

 

 

Qian noona…

I don’t know what to write in this letter. If I write too much, this letter will be a funny one to read. So, I’ll write straight to the point. Qian noona, can we be friend? I know it’s hard because I’m younger than you. Plus, I am just a trainee here. You don’t know me quite well but I’m sure that I know you very well. I’m your fan since the first time I saw you in the company. It took a lot of courage to tell you this as I’m only a trainee? But I’ll debut soon so that I can catch you up. So, can I be friend with you. Just take me as your biggest fan not more than that.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

               Sincerely,

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

 

 

 

“Who is he? Did I know him? How could I reply to his letter? I didn’t remember the face of the young boy this afternoon very well”. She thought.

 

Victoria will get a letter since then for every week. The same person was giving him the letter but when she asked about who it was, that boy won’t tell him. She just can’t reply to that letter, not until she knows who is he.

It has been almost 6 months right now. She still didn’t get any information from that boy. All she knew was the boy that always gave her the letters was one of the members of SM new boy band, EXO. So, she thought the writer should be in the same group but how could she manage to get the real person when the EXO members has 12 boys? She got to see them in the company sometimes but it didn’t seem a good idea when she has to figure it out one by one. She has her own works. No times for that.

 

SM’s family need to prepare a special performance for SBS Gayo Daejun at the end of the year. They were told that they will be performed an orchestra and some subs performance. Victoria got a solo dance alongside with SM new idol.

 

 

“So, you’re Tao?” She bowed even though she was older.

“Ne, Victoria noona”. That boy gave her a deep bow.

“I heard that I have a dance practice with you”.

“Ne. Please treat me well”.

“Sure”.

 

 

“Bend your back more Victoria and then lift your arms beautifully”. That was the last order from our dance instructor. We practiced about two hours just now. It was the last.

 

“There is no more letters?” Victoria broke the awkward moment between Tao and her.

“No letter at this moment but maybe in the future”.

“Can you just tell me who is he? I know he’s in your band but I don’t know which one. Too many boys”.

“Don’t worry, noona. He said to me recently that he will meet you face to face soon”.

“Really?”

 

 

“Tell him that I will be very busy in near future. Do you understand what I mean?” Tao just nodded. He heard that Victoria noona will be filming a drama in Shenzhen. So, it will be really rare to see her in the company.

 

“Yo! Victoria noona will be filming a drama far away from here but she still has the chance to come back here sometimes.

Don’t you wanna meet her?” Tao asked his friend.

“I think this is just the right time to reveal myself. Thanks, Tao!”

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

* How's the first chapter?

* I don't know how this ff will turns out. I know that I'm not a good writer but I try my best.