A Warn

spring of happiness

Chapter 2 : A Warn

-------------

I realize, there’s something weird with that Kyuhyun guy. I mean, why he stared at me! Not only now, but a whole time he’s just stared me! He started make me freaking out.

“Sica-aah,” I pull her clothest.

“Yes SeoHyun?” She look at me.

“Ummh, I just think that Kyuhyun stared at me the whole time. Or it’s just hallucination?” I bit my lower lips.

Sica then stand up and search Kyuhyun. When she see him, yes he’s still looking at Seohyun. Sica then sit again. “Seohyun-aah, I don’t know what the hell that guy want. But, I just want to warn you…” she said softly.

“What?”

“Don’t fall for him. Don’t fall for his trick. Don’t fall for his acting. Don’t, did you understand?” she then hug me. “I don’t want him to hurt you arraso?”

“B-but, why?” I asked her.

“I’m afraid, that…” she hang her word. “Start a bet, with you as the… bet.”

Oh god…

“Sica! Look Donghae he’s blow a kiss for you!” Yuri cheered and shake Jessica shoulder.

Jessica then turn around and see Donghae still smiling and staring at her. She forget about her serious talk with seohyun.

And she sucessed leave Seohyun completely freaking out.

---------------

Kyuhyun removed his helmet. He then ruffle his own hair, when the door swing open he turn around and see who it is.

“Ah, you’re still here?”

Lee Donghae.

“Yeah, DongHae come here.”

“What’s up?” Donghae start walking toward Kyuhyun. Then he sit beside him.

When a smirk formed in KyuHyun face, Donghae know what the hell this guy want to talk to him. Only one thing can make him smirking.

“I have something intresting, you know –“

“Stop!” Donghae cut him. “I know, it’s about bet again right? About that Seohyun girl right?”

“How’d you know?” Kyuhyun laughing. “I think you’re a mind reader.”

“Don’t kid with me,” Donghae rolled his eyes. Then he’s look at KyuHyun with his serious face. “Kyuhyun, you know I think Seohyun wasn’t a great target. I mean, just stay away from her right? Don’t mess with her.”

“Why?” ask Kyuhyun.

“First, she’s Jessica friends. Second, she’s the nicest girl I ever meet. And last, you’ll only hurt her.”

“So? I think it’s just make everything more intresting! And, especially you’re forbid me to played. She’s really special aren’t her?” Kyuhyun chuckled.

“Kyuhyun, she isn’t a girl like Sunye, Sunhwa, or Hara. It’s Seohyun we talked here. I swear, she isn’t one of your toy! Just, stay away from her.” Donghae start to get irritated.

“Donghae-ah, what did you afraid of? Afraid she’ll fall to me and get hurt? Or what?”

“Listen, just stay away from her.”

“Listen you fishy! I’ll make her fall to me, and by the way I already start the bet with Changmin. So it’s useless if you want to make me stop playing her,” KyuHyun raised his shoulder.

----------------

Seohyun closed her eyes.

That Kyuhyun seriously crazy! I mean, how can someone can be as evil as him? He’s breaking almost half population girl –and some gay, heart in her collage!

Will Jessica prediction went right? Will her become his next target?

She’s type of girl who doesn’t like gossiping or hear a gossip. She doesn’t even know Kyuhyun and his bad reputation. Now, after Jessica told her she know Kyuhyun is one of the most dangerous boy in the world.

How can be he’s so cruel and break everygirl heart? Doesn’t he felt guilted or feel sined?

“I’m going crazy…” Seohyun mumbled.

If he’s start a bet with someone, just to playing her. She’ll carefull with him, and she’ll have not fall to him!

Yes, she’ll not fall to him!

She will not fall to him, his act, his trick! A cassanova like him absolutely not someone she want to be her boyfriend or even a husband! He isn’t her prince charming!

She’ll find her own prince charming, and it’s not him!

---------------

Seohyun look out the sky. The rain outside just pouring and make the road wet. If only Mrs. Kim doesn’t asked her help, whe won’t be here. In school building, alone, and freezing. Her curly hair tied up, and wearing a skirt make her felt more cold.

She’s hug her self tighter, it’s cold here. When the rain will stop? Will she turn into ice? God, please make the rain stop!

She turn around and start to walking, she’ll wait the rain inside the building. The building surely not as cold as here. At her third step, she heard a someone walking toward her.  When she’s arrived in the building door, her eyes went ide.

Whops, look like her choice is wrong. Waiting outside is better than went inside the building.

“Seohyun right?”

God, please make him just a hallucination. She shake her head and closed her eyes, hoping that when she open her eyes, he’ll disappear. But, today wasn’t her lucky day.

When she open her eyes, he still here. She gasped, her eyes went more more more wide.

 “Hah! N-neon?”

Give her a bless, cause you know what?

It’s Cho Kyuhyun.

Yep, that cassanova and a very very dangerous guy Cho Kyuhyun.

---------------

 

Author note’s :

 

Kill me.

I know I deserve it. My school started make me going crazy, and I don’t have time to write ehehehe. But, I promise I’ll update more more moreeeee faster alright!

Sorry for my grammar, you know English wasn’t my first language.

 

 

xoxoxo

Ahra <333