How much exactly....?

Real men love cats

 

 

 

I made this picture too and I´m dying because of their cuteness right now :D :D 

ENJOY!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Junho gasped quietly and his eyes immediately filled with tears. He moved with his leg away and sat down on his knees. He put his hand under cat´s head and lifted it up. It slipped through his fingers and fell on the floor again without a single sign of life.

 

,, Jeonggam!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Nuneo lifted Chansung´s tomcat from the floor and stormed out of the kitchen. He grabbed the blanket from the floor and wrapped Jeonggam into it. Something dripped into his eyes and blurred his vision, but he quickly whipped it away along with his tears, which started to pour from his eyes unstoppably.

One of the doors to the living room opened and a sleepy Wooyoung came out of it.

 

,, Junho-yah…….I heard a loud noises. What are you…..? Junho…? Wait! Where are you going in your pajamas?!?!”

 

Woo shouted at Nuneo, who was now putting on his shoes in the hallway. He spotted Jeonggam in his arms, but it was too late to ask about something.

 

,, VET!”

 

Junho lifted his head and shouted huskily through tears. After that he grabbed his car keys and ran out of their dorm.

 

,, Junho! Wait!”

 

Wooyoung shouted again, shocked by Junho´s appearance. He could hear that little emperor started up the car, but when he ran outside to catch him, he could see just a back of his car disappearing at the end of the street. Panic rushed through his whole body.

Suddenly he saw Chansung walking to their dorm with a lollipop in his mouth and plastic bags full of vegetables in his hands. He ran to him out of breath.

 

,, Woo? Why are you running on the street with your pajamas?”

 

Maknae chuckled and lifted his eyebrows with curiosity.

 

,, Chansung!! Junho…. I think something happened with Jeonggam or… I don´t know! He just ran out with your cat in his hands and went to the vet. But I think that the main problem is……”

 

,, WHAT?!?”

 

Chansung interrupted him and the bags fell from his hands on the ground.

 

,, As I said. He went to the vet, but listen to me. He was….”

 

,, Jeonggam? Vet?”

 

Maknae interrupted him again and spitted lollipop from his mouth. He pulled out his keys and ran to his own car. He got into it and fastened his seat belt, starting up the car quickly and stamping at the accelerator in the same time as Wooyoung shouted something at him from outside.

 

,, I …think he was bleeding….!”

 

Woo sniffed, but the other one couldn´t hear him. The only answer he´d got was a sound of tires, scraping against the road as he stomped at the pedal harshly and disappeared.

-----------------------------------------------

 

Nuneo sat in the waiting room. The veterinarian said that it would be better for him to wait outside, so he sat there whipping away liters of tears along with that annoying liquid, which was still dripping to his eyes.

 

How could I let it happen? What if Jeonggamie won´t make it? I´m so stupid! And Chansung….I won´t be able to look to his eyes from now on….

 

He sobbed, grabbed hem of his pajama shirt and wiped his tears and face, because he couldn´t see through them anymore.

Sound of opening doors made him lift his head and he shifted in his seat.

He started to stutter through new torrent of tears and watched how the other man stood on the doorsill and watched him with horror.

 

,, Cha…Chansung….I´m so sorry…I didn´t mean to….It was an accident…..”

 

He closed his eyes preparing himself for a set of insults, when suddenly the bigger one grabbed him firmly and pulled him into his bear hug.

 

,, BABO-YAH!”

 

Chansung half sighed and half shouted out and cupped the back of Nuneo´s head with his hand protectively.

 

,, I..I…I hurt to Jeonggam…I didn´t mean to…..he wasn´t moving …so I … came here….I´m so sorry!”

 

The little one sobbed and clenched Chansung´s t-shirt in his fists firmly, but Maknae grabbed him around his shoulder and pulled him away.

 

,, You babo! Have you seen yourself?!”

 

The youngest one yelled at him and cupped Junho´s face in his palms, lifting his head up.

 

,, What…..?”

 

Nuneo asked puzzled.

 

,, Your forehead is slashed. You´re bleeding.”

 

Chansung brushed hairs from his forehead, which were glued to it by blood and observed a little wound. His thumb brushed against it, making Junho hissed for a first time.

 

,, Ow…”

 

Nuneo mumbled, realizing just now that he´s injured.

 

,, It isn´t deep. It is just bleeding a lot, because it´s on your forehead.”

 

Maknae said with relieve and placed Junho´s head on his shoulder again gently.

 

,, B..but….what about Jeonggamie?”

 

The injured one whimpered and started to sob again.

 

,, Junho….”

 

Chansung pulled him from a hug once more and put his palms along his face again.

 

,, I do care about Jeonggam…..but…”

 

He brushed his thumbs under Junho´s eyes and whipped his tears away.

 

,, but…he´s just a cat…..”

 

,, But you love him!”

 

Nuneo said loudly looking directly into other one´s eyes not buying a single thing he said.

 

,, Yes, I do. But I love you more.”

 

Chansung smiled gently caressing his cheeks with his thumbs again, really relieved that Junho is alright. He leaned down and pecked the wound on his forehead carefully.

 

,, I´m sure he will make it. He´s a General Hwang´s tomcat after all.”

 

He Nuneo´s hair and gave him a toothy grin.

The little one smiled a little bit with a crimson blush spreading across his face.

 

The door behind them opened and veterinarian walked out with a smile.

 

,, He´s ok. He is just unconscious. But he will stay here with me today. I want to look, how much he hit his little head.”

 

Doctor announced and laughed at the expression of these 2 weird guys in his waiting room.

 

,, Don´t look at me like that. Even a cat can lose consciousness.”

 

He laughed and disappeared in his office again, leaving the doors opened for them.

 

,, See? Told you.”

 

Chansung winked at Nuneo, grabbed his hand and walked into the office to look at his little buddy.

Junho smiled and the tears of sadness were replaced by tears of joy, but just for a few seconds. He didn´t want to cry anymore.

When they walked in, he quickly leaned down to Jeonggam, who was now sleeping at a fluffy blanket, and brushed his nose against his muzzle again.

 

,, Jeonggamie, I´m sorry. I will be playing with you all day and I will buy you your favorite snacks and some new toys and I will let you sleep with me in my bed and I will bring Kkomaengi so you can play together and I will never hurt you again.”

 

Nuneo mumbled quickly without breath and smiled at sleeping huddle in front of him.

Chansung the fur of his cat protectively. He was really glad that Jeonggam is ok. He was scared, maybe not so much as Junho, but he had to admit to himself, that he didn´t want to lose his beloved cat either.

After that they signed up some papers and doctor treated Junho´s wound. It wasn´t serious so the doctor could handle it without problems with his veterinarian stuff.

--------------------------------------

 

,, But seriously, Junho. You´re a mess.”

 

Chansung sighed and his eyes traveled across Junho´s dirty cheeks and pajamas, covered with blood stains.

Nuneo just blushed and his eyes followed Maknae´s gaze.

 

,, What would fans say, if they saw you in your pajamas?”  

 

The bigger one chuckled, when they left the office and walked outside.

Junho shivered, when the cold wind flew around him and blew through his night-clothes. Suddenly two big paws enclosed around his body from behind and shot a new heat into his cheeks.

 

,, Wh…what would they say?”

 

He asked shyly, trying to look calm and continue with their conversation.

 

,, They would say that you are adorable.”

 

Chansung smiled and brushed his cheek and nose against Junho´s neck. The little one shivered and remembered, what Maknae said to him inside. He panicked a little bit and could swear that Chansung could hear his wildly beating heart.

 

,, L…let´s go.”

 

He stuttered again and began to feel really annoyed that he couldn´t speak normally. He shook Maknae´s bear paws off and walked to his car.

 

,, Come here. I will give you a lift. We can pick your car later.”

 

Chansung´s voice stopped him. He out-stretched his arm and offered him his big palm.

Junho hesitated, but it was sooo inviting that he didn´t even have to think twice. He placed his hand into the bigger one and felt a gentle clasp. Why did he suddenly felt so hot around their maknae?

----------------------

 

They arrived at home and headed into their room. Junho didn´t know, what to do exactly. He stood in the middle of the room and stared at his dirty pajamas.

 

,, Take it off. I will bring you a clear top.”

 

Maknae said and his head disappeared in Nuneo´s wardrobe.

Little emperor blushed and slowly ed his pajamas shirt. He slipped out of it and turned around to Chansung.

The big one turned to him with clean top in his hands and gulped, when he saw Junho´s chest.

 

,, H…here.”

 

He exchange the tops with him and looked away, blushing madly.

 

,, Thank you.”

 

Nuneo pouted and put it on quickly. Chansung suddenly pushed him on the bed and lay behind him.

 

,, Chansung…..what are you doing…?”

 

Emperor asked shyly and shivered, when he clasped his arms around his waists.

 

,, Hugging you, of course.”

 

Maknae smiled and tightened his grip around him.

Junho gulped nervously. He knew that asking some silly questions would be for nothing and he also knew that he wanted answer just for one.

 

,, Chanana…..?”

 

He turned around with his look on Maknae´s chest.

 

,, Mm?”

 

Chansung just mumbled with lifted eyebrows.

 

,, You said….that you love me more …. than Jeonggam.”

 

Junho asked and his cheeks turned red.

 

,, Yes, I did.”

 

Maknae chuckled and still couldn´t believe that he actually said that.

 

,, And…..and how much do you actually love him?”

 

Junho lifted his head and looked directly at Chansung.

The big one encouraged himself and leaned down to place a kiss on his lips gently.

 

,, VERY much.”

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

And that´s it , sweetheart !!

I´m dying because of their cutenesssssssss !!!