I can speak cat ! Meow~~

Real men love cats

Sorry :D That picture :D I did it in hurry !

-------------------------------------------

 

Chansung kept glaring at Jeonggam, who kept purring peacefully in Junho´s lap. He could swear that his tomcat was smiling, because his satisfied muzzle was showing it itself.

 

,, Cche!”

 

Maknae snorted with frown and folded his arms on his own chest angrily.

 

,, Don´t be mad, Chany. He just likes to sleep with me.”

 

Junho chuckled and hit him with his elbow playfully. His hands kept Jeonggam´s fluffy fur, making him purr even more.

 

Of course he likes to sleep with you! Who doesn´t?!? With that soft and milky skin of yours, which smells like baby´s, puffy and pliable body and cute eye smile, with which you are waking people up innocently, is it impossible NOT to like it.

 

Chansung groaned in his head, staring now at Junho´s smile, which, to his disappointment, was still aimed at his cat.

In the last few weeks he started to realize that he´s been enjoying Junho´s presence more that the other´s. Most of the time he found himself staring at his little buddy, his eyes following every move and step, which he made. He also made a use of every situation to hug him or cuddle or just bite him into his milky shoulder. Sometimes he was starting to think, that he will eat him for good. He often caught himself glaring and growling quietly at the others, when they had their dirty paws on him.

He shot his dead glare at Jeonggam again.

 

You traitor!

 

Maknae shouted at him in his head, not too sure if he´s more jealous of him or of Junho.

 

,, Fine!! Be all lovey-dovey together! I´m gonna hit the bed.”

 

He growled jealously, feeling like a teenage girl, stood up and headed to his bed.

Jeonggam lifted his head and looked at Junho, when the sound of closing doors woke him up.

 

,, Aah, he´s just jealous that I´m your number one, Jeonggamie.”

 

Nuneo giggled and lowered his head to touch tomcat´s muzzle with his nose. Jeonggam purred and rubbed his furry head against Junho´s soft cheek.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chansung kept tossing with his big body on the bed like a bag of bananas. The picture of smiling Junho was disturbing his efforts to fall asleep. The frown on his forehead slowly disappeared and his lips curved with smile, when he finally admitted to himself, how cute his eye-smile is and let his mind fall asleep with it.

He slept peacefully for more than 3 hours without blanket, because it was too hot outside, but than a cold breeze, which appeared from God know where, made him shiver and sit up.

 

,, Blanket…..”

 

He whined with husky voice and looked around. To his surprise Junho´s bed was empty. Chansung stood up languidly, still sleepy and dragged himself to the living room. His eyes landed on a small huddle on the floor. Nuneo fell asleep on the small carpet under TV playing with Jeonggam and a plush mouse on the string, which he was still squeezing in his hand.

Chansung´s tomcat was curled into the ball and slept between Junho´s bended thighs and stomach.

Maknae noticed that Junho´s body was slightly shivering from cold.

 

Oh, my poor Junnie….! So cute! Tutunyunyu~~

 

Wait..? What the ?!

 

Chansung widened his eyes and curved his bottom lip down with disgust, when he caught himself using baby talk with high-pitched voice in his head. He face-palmed himself and sighed. This is starting to be REALLY baaaad.

 

But he´s so adorable….

SHUT UP, BRAIN!

 

Maknae hit his head again, trying to beat these things out of it. He looked down at Junho again and had to smile. He went back to his room, grabbed Junho´s and also his own blanket and came back to the living room. Quietly approaching, he put both blankets around his body and wrapped him carefully into them.

 Nuneo suddenly mumbled softly and turned to lie on his back.

 

THUDUM

 

Chansung could hear his own heartbeat as his gaze ended on Junho´s slightly parted lips.

 

THUDUM

 

He his own dry lips, when his own rational way of thinking was stopped behind a big wall with a sign ,,WANT” on it.

 

THUDUM

 

Maknae moved with his hand and Junho´s cheek lightly and brushed his thumb along his bottom lip.

 

THUDUM

 

,, …..what am I doing…..”

 

Chansung cursed and moved down.

Their lips touched gently just for a few seconds, but Maknae could swear that his brain ran away - his brain left him alone and let him splash in his own animal desires.

Chany moved away, just to lean down again and peck Junho´s lips once more.

Suddenly a silent but dangerous hiss stopped him to move down again. He turned his head and saw Jeonggam on his four ready to attack.

 

,, It isn´t how it looks like…..”

 

Maknae defended himself with blush, but after a few seconds glared back at his tomcat, when he realized that he was arguing with his pet.

 

,, And why do YOU care?”

 

He whispered angrily at him and stood up, still red as tomato. He took a quick look at Nuneo and stormed to his room, clasping his hand around his mouth.

 

Oh God….this is bad….

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After a whole night of arguing with himself and tossing all around the bed and room, Chansung decided to wake up and do a breakfast for everyone, especially for Junho. He slapped himself again, when he imagined Junho´s sleepy and cute expression in the morning.

 

I will get retarded with all this face-slapping…..Oh! Wait! I AM already retarded and that´s why I´m slapping myself…..GREAT!

 

He growled angrily and went to the kitchen carefully not to wake Junho up. He decided not to look at him, because he would have to hit himself again.

First he decided to clean the kitchen. He quickly washed the dishes and cooking pots and rammed them (these ones, which he didn´t need) into the highest case in the kitchen. He put the rice into the rice cooker and decided to continue with soup, but the main problem was that he didn´t know how to cook it.

He sniffed angrily, grabbed his pants and jacket with wallet and quietly went to the store to buy something like rameen powder and some vegetables. He did it many times before. Members will eat it anyway, but he had to be quick, before they will wake up.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

Nuneo stretched his body lazily and opened his eyes, when a click of doors woke him up.

 

Mm? Someone went outside?

 

He lifted his eyebrows, but his thoughts were interrupted by a light against his nose.

 

,, Jeonggam ! Good morning~~ ! Did you slept well?“

 

Junho smiled at the tomcat next to him and grabbed him for a morning cuddling. Jeonggam purred and stretched his body too on Junho´s stomach.

 

,, Let´s do a breakfast for everyone, mm?”

 

Little emperor decided and stood up, still stretching his tired muscles. Jeonggam was right behind him, curious if he get something to eat too.

Junho opened the rice cooker and found rice in it.

 

,, Jeonggamie? There´s already rice in it….. Do you think that someone already started to cook?”

 

He leaned down to brush his nose against tomcat´s muzzle and with smile headed to Chansung´s room only to find his empty bed.

 

,, Oh! I see what you did there, Chansung!”

 

Junho folded his arms on his chest and shook with his head from side to side.

 

,, Your owner is planning to do that fake soup of his. Aish !”

 

Nuneo chuckled and headed back to the kitchen.

 

,, Let´s do the right one. You will help me, won´t you?”

 

Junho smiled again, not bothering with the fact that he was talking to the animal. He was used to it from home, because with his cat Kkomaengi, he kept talking all the time.

He tried to reach the highest case in the kitchen, because he needed the right pot for the soup, but he couldn´t reach it. He grabbed a big bucket for remainders from vegetables, which was now empty and turned it upside down. He stepped on it and tried to reach the case again. The bucket was a little bit unstable, but he didn´t pay attention to it. He fully out-stretched his arm and opened the case.

Suddenly the bucket under him slipped and he fell down on the floor. He managed to turn around and land on his hands. He heard a loud and desperate meow and lifted his head just in time to see a few big pots and bowls falling at him from the case. He closed his eyes and the last thing he saw was Jeonggam with his tail and leg trapped under his body.

 

------------------------------

 

Junho yanked with his head and his eyes snapped open. He didn´t know how long was he lying on the floor, but it couldn´t be more than 2 minutes. His hand flew to his throbbing head and he had to close his eyes again, because he felt a little bit dizzy.

Suddenly he remembered the last thing he saw and opened his eyes again in horror. He sat up and started to move with pots on the floor, trying to find his small friend. He removed big metal vessel and found Jeonggam, lying lifelessly under it, with his tail and leg still trapped under Junho´s left thigh, which prevented him from escape.

 

,, J….Jeonggam….?”

 

Junho gasped quietly and his eyes immediately filled with tears. He moved with his leg away and sat down on his knees. He put his hand under cat´s head and lifted it up. It slipped through his fingers and fell on the floor again without a single sign of life.

 

,, Jeonggam!”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, sweethearts !

I decided to do it like TWO-SHOTS :D (does this thing exsist? :D )

ENJOY!!