Should I ??

The Kim's

I sat quietly on the grass ..

The warm breeze was touching my skin , as the wind kept blowing my hair .

I sighed  for the 10th time ..

I was busy with my thoughts when someone suddenly threw a bag at me .

" Yoh ! Minhaerella, what are you sighing about ?? " amber said and sat next to me . Iu came behind her and sat beside me .

" hey , what's wrong ?? " iu asked while adjusting her glasses .

I frowned , " well --- couch kahi wanted me to join the soccer team . " I finally revealed .

" WHAT??!! " amber suddenly shouted beside me .

While iu's face lit up " really ?? She did ?? "

I nodded .

" that hot y coach wants you on her team???!!  and ??!! What did you told her?? " Amber asked eagerly .

" well , I told her il think about it . " I said and popped my mouth .

" you said what ??!! Arrghhh !! God ! Help my friend !! " amber said and face palmed herself while iu was giggled at amber 's reaction .

" whyy ??!! You could have just said yes right away !! I mean ? Being a part of after school is a once in a lifetime opportunity!! " amber whined .

I looked at her " after school ?? What is that ?? "

" they are the girls soccer team , that's their team name . " iu said giving info's I hardly know .

" they are a group of bomb goddesses !! I mean c'mon !! Their coach's even begged you to join !! Do u know how hard it is to be apart of that team ?!! It's like impossible ! You better join that team !! " amber said while shooking me .

I frowned " well , I can't ! I'm not confident enough" I said while whining  .

" but , you do want to join ?? " iu asked .

I stopped and think , " I -- do , but , you know how bad I played before right ?? The entire team might lose because of me . " I said and sighed .

" good point . " amber said and earned a slap from iu .

" she said she'll train you , so you just need to work hard . " iu encouraged .

" hmmmmm .. I'm still having second thoughts  ." I said .

Our conversation paused when Minho arrived .

" what are you three talking about ?? " he said and placed his bag beside amber and sat infront of me with his big kerokeropi eyes .

I told him what we were discussing earlier .

" chincha?? I think you should join . " Minho said  .

" that's what I've been talking about for the last 30 minutes ! See ?? You heard Minho ! " amber said .

I was about to talk when my phone suddenly started ringing . I pulled it out and rolled my eyes when i found out that myungsoo 's calling .

" you should answer that before your phone started flaming by itself " iu said with a chuckle .

I nodded as I pressed the answer button .

" deh ?? " I said to the other line .

" tell Minho that I wanted to talk to him . Right now . " myungsoo said .

I raised a brow , there he is again , giving orders like a prince !

I looked at Minho infront of me who was now busy talking with iu and amber " waeyo ?? " I asked , why does he suddenly wanted to talk to Minho??

" this does not corcern you . Are you his manager or something ?? " he asked sarcastically .

I REALLY WANNA HANG UP ON HIM RIGHT NOW !!

" his not with me . " I lied , hah !! >:s

He chuckled on the other line . " oh , your lying to me now ?? I can see him sitting infront of  you , Stupid ". He said .

*Huh ?? * I looked around and saw myungsoo across the field , his left hand was tuck on his pocket while the other is holding his phone , and I'm sure his giving me laser eyes from a far .

Gulped ! , he just caught me lying " HI .HI. HI . " as I scratched my head . I could only hear a " tit tit tit .. " on the other line .

The devil hang up on me !! >:s

I looked at Minho " errrr , Minho - ah , myungsoo wants to talk to you . " I said while pointing myungsoo from a far .

The three of them frowned . " why ?? " Minho asked .

I shrugged my shoulders , Minho got up and ran to myungsoo .

Both of them shook hands , they started talking , Minho was pressing his chin with his thumb and forefinger as If he's thinking hard , while myungsoo seemed to be explaining something . Minho looked at myungsoo and mumbled something , myungsoo seemed to be pleased with his answer since he started giggling . Both of them shook hands again after exchanging mobile numbers . Minho ran back to us .

" so ?? What does the prince of evil wanted from you ?" I asked , while iu and amber waited .

Minho sat ,removed his glasses and rubbed his eyes for a sec " Ammmm , he asked me to join his team . " Minho said .

The three of us were like " HA ?? " ( 0 _0 )

" yeh , I was surprised actually , he said there's no need for me to do " try outs " since he already saw we play " minho said reminding us the awful game we had weeks ago .

" so ?? So ?? Are you joining ?? " amber asked excited .

Minho nodded and wore his glasses again " Yehh , and I like sports so soccer would be fun for me , kekekek " Minho said .

" heard that minhaerella ?? OUR MINHO IS JOINING " amber said emphasizing the lasts words .

" wow , both teams seems to be recruiting members now a days   . " iu said .

" yah , iu , I think we should join the cheering squad , whatcha think ?? " amber asked making us laugh .

I looked down , "guys , il think about it . " I said cause I'm still unsure .

------------------------------------

KIM'S LIVING ROOM .

I was busy wiping the book shelves with a damp clothe on hand but my thoughts were else where .

Should i really join ?? What If the entire team lose because of my clumsiness ?? I'm not that good , really . il just drag the entire team down .. And ..

My thoughts were interrupted by something poking at my feet , I looked down curiously and ..

" AHHHHHHHH !!" I lousy screamed , the figurine almost fell , thank  god I catched it before it did .

My eyes were coming out while looking down on a brown chicken , A LIVE CHICKEN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LIVING ROOM ??

ONEW popped out of no where and held the chicken up .

" owww chicki ! I've been looking all over for you ! " ONEW said as if talking to the chicken , he looked up and saw my startled look " ohh ! Minhae -shi, did she do something to you ?? " he asked helding the chicken infront of me .

I shook my head " ONEW oppa , what's a chicken doing here ?? "

He smiled while pating the chicken 's head " minhae, this is chicki , chicki, this is minhae ." ONEW said helding out the chicken's hand  .

I was dumbfounded while shooking hands ??? With errrr , chicki .

" she's my pet ! " ONEW lively said while showing chiki's pink collar with " Kim chicki " written .

I giggled infront of ONEW oppa, seriously ?? A chicken pet ?? He might kill it someday when rest of the chickens in the world go extinct . XD

Key came with a pink apron " minhae- shi, will you pls call JONGHYUN ?? I've been calling him to come down  for the 50th time already ! "
Key said while shooking his head .

" sure key ! " I ran upstairs and went straight to JONGHYUN 's room .

-------------------------------------

I stopped in front of jonghyun's room, I was about to open it , when I heard weird noises inside his room .

I frowned and leaned my ear to the door to hear ..

There were moans and screams .. Whatda ?!!

I opened the door since it wasnt locked , or he forget to lock it ??

I entered and saw jonghyun with ..

" YAAHHHHHHHHHHH !!! " I screamed as I covered my eyes with my hands .

JONGHYUN was startled when he heard me " yah yah yah !! " he shouted with me .

The moment I saw him, he was looking with full attention on his flat screen tv , he was sitting 5 inches from  it , he was WATCHING !!  

He suddenly switch off his tv " what are you doing here ??!! " he asked .

" what were  you doing ?? " I asked back , uncovering my eyes .

The door suddenly opened and eun ah came in with an irritated " Yahhh !!! What's all these screaming ??" she asked both of us stunned .

" JONGHYUN was ---- JONGHYUN cut me off and covered my mouth with he's hand .

"i was ... Amm I threw pranks at my sweetie pie and she was startled causing  her scream in shocked , yehh kekekek !! " JONGHYUN said lying , he looked at me with begging eyes as he removed his hand .

Eun ah crossed her arms unconvinced .

She looked around jonghyun's messy room and stopped at the bed when she saw something that caught her attention , she squinted  her eyes and went to get it .

Me and JONGHYUN were looking at her with bulging eyes .

Eun ah was holding the cd . She gave JONGHYUN dagger looks and she placed her hands on her waist ". YAHHHH !! KIM JONGHYUN !! "

-------------------------------------

We were at the backyard , eun ah was burning all the cd's JONGHYUN had been hiding .

" ANDWE !! Plss eun ah !! Don't burn everything !! I'm begging you !! " JONGHYUN said on his knees and hugging eun ah 's leg while crying .

" owww shut up JONGHYUN !! " eun ah said and yanked JONGHYUN away while throwing all the cd's on the burning tank .

Key came grinning while holding a box of cd's . " hahahaha !! This will teach you a lesson ! " key said and threw all the CDs into the burning tank .

"I can't believe he have hundreds of these " I said while looking at a cd, I immediately dropped it since its giving me scary chills !

ONEW and myungsoo came with curious looks " what's happening in here ?? " myungsoo asked all of us .

The crying JONGHYUN looked at myungsoo with hurt eyes " eun ah 's burning all our cd 's myungsoo-ah " he said .

" our ?? You also watch these ??!! " I asked him with disgusting look .  

Myungsoo ignored me and ran to eun ah's side , " eun ah .. Stop. " he said to eun ah like shes out of her mind burning something precious .XD

ONEW was just admiring the scene .

Key both pushed JONGHYUN and myungsoo away and helped eun ah burn all the cd's with their evil laugh .

" ANNYEONG !!" Mir came throwing his bag aside and surprised with all the commotion happening around . " hey?? What's going on ?? " he asked approaching us .

" mirue !! Their burning all our precious treasures !! " JONGHYUN screamed with sobbing beside myungsoo .

" BWOOOO ???!!! " he exclaimed and looked at eun ah and key who turned into devils while happily burning all the cd's.

" yaahhh ! Noona ! Hyung !! Stop it !! " he said and grabbed the almost empty box .

Also Mir ?!!

Eun ah's eyes widen " YOU TOO ?!! " she yelled and key was just grinning at the side .

Mir gulped a saliva while backing out " a- aneyo noona Amm well --- " Mir said stuttering trying to come up with a lie .

" and trying to lie to me ?? I think I know you too well chul Yong ! " eun ah said and dragged Mir to where JONGHYUN and myungsoo was standing .

With a word she smacked the three boys on the top of their heads using  the cd she's holding .

" yaaahhhh !!! That hurts !! " the three said in unison .

" you three better burry  that habit of yours !" eun ah yelled .

The three looked at ONEW with begging for help eyes , but ONEW was just smiling even gesturing eun ah to keep going . XD

" if you won't stop this , I'm gonna have to call your parents ! " key said talking like a principal. XD

" it's okey , my dad wouldn't Mind , really . " JONGHYUN said with ease and grinned.

" hahaha ! Who told you it's your dads Were gonna call ? " eun ah asked with a smarty smirk .

" Yahhh !! DON'T YOU DARE CALL MY MOTHER !! " the three said in panicked . XD

A brown haired boy with a sling bag suddenly arrived and saw all the mess . " hyung .. I'm home !! " he said ,

All of us looked at taemin smiling . Taemin felt that he stepped on something , a cd , he picked it up and was about to look at the cover " hyung ?? What is this ?? " he innocently asked his hyung's .

Oh no !!

Key immediately snatched the cd .

" is that a walt Disney movie ?? Hyung can we watch it ? Plsss ?? " taemin begged key earning laughs from the 3 criminals while key sighed in relief

-------------------------------------

after dinner , myungsoo asked me to arrange his messed up books .

I glanced at myungsoo who was busy reading his history book . " myungsoo - ah ?? " I called out .

" hmmmm ? " myungsoo said without looking at me and just kept his attention on his history book .

" why did you asked minho to join your team ?? " I asked  .

" he's good and his competitive. I need someone like him on my team . " he answered . " waeyo?? " he added , now looking at me .

Should I tell him ?? I mentally rolled my eyes , Naahh ! I know whats he's gonna say " really ??!! What were that coach thinking?! Asking you to join . Does she know you'll only bring shame and disappointments??geeezzzz , she must be drunk when she asked you ! " that would be he's words , I'm sure of it .

Myungsoo is not the supportive type .;(

" Oww nothing , just curious , really . " I said and smiled . He squinted his eyes but said nothing .

" I'm done arranging ! I'll be going ! " I said . He just nodded and I immediately went out .

------------------------------------

I drive myself to my bed and stayed in a prone position for 10 minutes .

Sighed . I went to the shower to clean up , and get into my pj after . I sat infront of my treasure MacBook and  did my assignment in a flash .

I went to my email account to check any mails , but there was none . I was about to log out when someone popped on my Chat box .

eyesmile: hae-shi??

I smiled and worked with my fingers and started typing .

Me : ohh !! Annyeong ! We havent talked for like forever ! :) how are you ?? How's Japan ??

I waited for a moment r.

Eyesmile : errrr it's cold here ;( very . Hey , ive been texting and calling you since this afternoon but you just ignored me !! Hmmmpt !! ;(

I frowned , really ?? I checked my phone and found 10 miss calls and 14 texts .

Me : mianhae !! I was busy , kekekek how are you ??

Eyesmile: hmmmmm , I've been busy also , my schedules are full almost every week here , haaay .. I wanted to go home already .

Me : owwww but your health is okey ?? Are you eating healthy foods ?? Yah you better be healthy !

Eyesmile : hahahah !! Wow , my heart is melting with so much concern from you ! Deh, I'm totally fine :) il be coming home soon .. :)

Me : really ?!! When ??

I felt so excited to see this fellow again .

eyesmile: you'l know soon :) how are you ?? Is everyone good to you ? Are they treating you well at your new school??

I stopped , should i share about myungsoo ?? Errrr Naahh , I shook my head .

Me : I'm fine ! And my new school is great ! And the people is cool too , I have new friends now ! :)

Eyesmile : you didn't replaced me as your best friend with someone else right ?? Kekeke

I laughed at my seat .

Me : hahahah never silly .

Eyesmile : *sighed in relief* good :)

I shared my unsure thoughts about soccer .

Eyesmile: wooeehhh ! Hae-Ishi!! You should join ! When's the big game ?? I won't miss it for the world ! :)

Me : should I really join?? Ehh , I told coach kahi that il think about it .

Eyesmile : Awww you should really join , I'd love to see you play again . >_<

Me: what if il do bad and things will get worse ??you know how silly I play  ;(

Eyesmile : yah, when did you suddenly became a pessimist ?? I think something about you that caught that coach's attention , Mybe she saw a hidden potential in you . :) she won't chose you without  a good reason right ?? C'mon ! il watch your game . :)
I smiled after reading :) this fellow always encourages me when I doubt myself , he's right .. I think I should really join , plus .. I will gain friends also :) and coach kahi will train me , so it's not gonna be a head blowing game right??? She'l  watch over me right ??

Me : : D I think your right!! il join ! : )
Eyesmile : that's the spirit ! :)

Me : will you really watch my game ?? Yah ! You shouldn't promise things  you can't keep ! * pouts *

Eyesmile : * giggles * il find a way , I promise :)

Me : you better ! :)

Eyesmile : araso ! Kekeke hey I gotta go , hyung 's calling me , :)

Me : okey , take care of yourself araso ?? Kekeke don't stress yourself too much >_<

Eyesmile : yeh , you too .. And play well , kekekek fighting !! : D

Me : fighting !!

I was about to Log off when ..

Eyesmile : err , hae-Ishi?

Me : hmm ??

Eyesmile : il visit you the moment I'm back in Seoul :) I promise . :) and .. I missed you  >_< kekekek  

I smiled with his message .

Me : awww I missed you too ! : * yah , you better go ! Kekeke  

Eyesmile : okey okey , kekeke

Eyesmile is offline .

I stretch my arms and rest my on the table .

I looked at the picture frame infront of me , me and my mother .

Will she encourage me also to join if she knew ?? I sighed . I scrolled on my iPhone and hit call ..

I waited with a hopeful heart that my mother is somehow reachable but .. As always ..

The number you are calling is out of reached ..

I sighed and lay on my bed with disappointment . * of course *

I closed my eyes and tried to get some sleep .

------------------------------------

I felt my heart was in panic while looking at the girls soccer time playing at the field . * why am I even here ???!!! *  

I already told coach kahi that il be glad to join the team , am I really glad ??

Coach kahi was beside me and blew her wistle calling the attention of the girls playing .

All the girls stopped the moment they heard the sound of the high pitch wistle .

My jaw just dropped while looking at them approaching us , they wore blue y soccer jerseys , they all of y long legs and they were all sweating , their long hair were all tied into a pony tail , they were all a beautiful and way tall ! I think il look like a dwarf standing beside them ! and all the boys watching them were obviously drooling !!  

I gulped a saliva *ambers right , they are bomb goddesses , now I'm more curiously why coach kahi have her eyes on me ! I definitely look like a sore loser with them !!*

All of them lined up while fanning .

8 hot Girls were now standing before me .

Coach kahi cleared " girls , this is soo minhae , she's a transferee student from America and she'l be joining our team from now on " she said .  

All of them looked me from head to toe , some of them were whispering while some were giving me a warm welcome smile.

A girl with big adorable eyes and have a looker lega came to me with her hand held out " annyeong , I'm Kim yoo jin , but just call me UEE , ( smiles )I'm  the team captain , :) welcome to our team minhae-shi ! " she smiled and shook hands with me .

I gave her my warm smile " gomawo ! " she smiled back as she stepped back , * wow the captain is nice ! *

" and this is rebekah Kim , " UEE introduced the blonde girl beside her ,

And the moment I glanced at her I felt like my entire body froze !!

She gave me dagger looks with a smirk , one look and I knew she doesn't like me at all .

Heck !! I recognized her !! She's the girl I got bumped into on my first day of school !!

She almost gave me serious fractures when she kept pushing me to the wall !! She told me if ever il bump with her again it will be my last day on earth !!

She held her hand " well well well , we met again . " she mumbled in a very evil way giving me goosebumps !

NOW I DONT THINK JOINING IS A GOOD IDEA !

But I can't back out anymore !!  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

------------------------------------

Plss comment ... :)  

k.