Chapter 3 : What's Going On With Hyungseok?

My Gangster Boyfriend

Chapter 3 : What's Going On With Hyungseok?

 

You walk into your class and sit at your place. You and Hyungseok was not it the same class. You are junior while he is senior. You placed your bag on the table and look outside the window until someone slammed her hands loudly on your table.

You looked up and it's your school quenkaa, Naeun. "What do you want?" you asked with bored.

"Stay away from Hyungseok oppa." she threatened you. You raised your brow. "How could I stay away from him since he is my childhood friend?"

"I don't know. That's your problem, not mine."

"Well, thanks for the brilliant answer." you said sarcastically.

"Stay away from him and you never want to know what am I might do to you, Hye Min?"

"Are you threatened me, Naeun? If you liked Hyungseok oppa so much, why don't you lock him inside the cage."

"You! Yah!"

You closed both of your ears. You glared at her. "My ears will deaf if you keep screaming like that. Scram from my sight."

"Bwoh? You--"

Before she could do anything to you, your teacher walking inside the classroom. You sigh in relieving. You smiled at your teacher whenever she looks at you. From the corner of your eyes, you could see Naeun sending you glaring.

Tsk! My glare is scarier than you. Your teacher calls your name and you quickly pay an attention to her.

"Could you answer the questions on the board for me, Hye Min?" she asked you.

"Neh, songsanim." you walked to the board and answered the questions. Piece of cake. You put the marker down and walking back to your seat. In the middle of walking, Naeun friends letting her legs out in order to make you fall. But instead of falling, you are stamping on her foot.

She yelped in pain. You smiled in winning. "Is there anything you would like to discuss with your friends, Chorong?"

"No, songsanim." She rubs her legs and shut her eyes to you. You held your nose high in the air. Stupid girls. Not later than that, the bell rings and showed the sign of recess time. You skipped out from your class happily.

You went to Hyungseok class and popped your head in. "Boo!" Sang Go screamed to you. You jumped in surprise and fall flat on the floor.

"Owie! What are you doing, oppa?" you pouted while rubbing your injured .

"What are you looking at, Hye Min? Just going inside our class if you want to see me." he smirked.

"Yeah, in your dream. By the way, I come here to see Hyungseok oppa. Where is he?"

"Nan molla. He ran out of class first without I couldn't catch on him. Yah, speaking about him. What happen to him? Seemed liked something bothering his mind."

"And why you ask me?"

"You are his friends, of course you would know about this." he rolled his eyes. "Then, you are his friends too. You must know what happen to him right?"you shoot him back.

He gasped in surprised. "Did you just fight my words?"

"Wae? It's not like I never talking back to you." you scoffed.

"Yah, you hurt my heart, you know that." he points to his heart.

You shoot him a look. "What are you oppa? Five years old kids?"

"No, I'm twee years old." he replies while showing out four fingers.

"That's four not three, silly. Whatever, I'm going to find Hyungseok oppa. See you later." you waved to him and ran to find Hyungseok figure. Where he could be?

You went to the rooftop and open the door. Bingo! There he is. You walked quietly to him and sit next to him. He closed his eyes with his arms.

"What are you doing here, Hye Min?" he asked without opening his eyes. "Ommo. How could you know that was me?"

"Silly girl, of course I will know that was you. After all, you are the one who knows all my spots." he chuckled.

"Glad to hear you laugh again, oppa."

He open his eyes and stared at you. "What do you mean?"

"Well, Sang Go oppa told me that you are not paying any attention to your lesson."

"That talkative guys. Couldn't he keep this as a secret." Hyungseok growl.

"Don't mad at him, oppa. He just worried about you."

"Worried my ."

"Language, please." you scoffed.

"Whatever. What are you doing here? Doesn't you are always storming to the cafeteria first before anyone's else could beat you?"

As on the right cue, your stomach grumbles loudly. Hyungseok laugh. You rub your neck with shyly. Hyungseok getting up from the floor and let out his hands to you. "Kaja. I don't want you to die because of starvation."

You hold his hand happily and going to the cafeteria happily.