Chapter 2 : Start Of The Day In School

My Gangster Boyfriend

Chapter 2 : Start Of The Day In School

 

As soon as both of you are going in your school, everyone gathered around and blocking your way. "Good morning, oppa." greet one of the students.

"Oppa, are you hungry?"

"Oppa, married me."

Yeah, Hyungseok is your school kingka. This scene always occurs in every morning.

"Oppa. Yah, Hyungseok oppa!"

You are trying to call his name but thanks to his stupid fans. Their screaming voice is  louder than your voice. If I am spending my time more longer at here, I doubt that my eardrums will break. Stupid fanatic fans.

You walked into your class without waiting for him. Hyungseok seeing your retreating figure. He sighs heavily. Someone slung his arms around his shoulder. "What's with that heavy sigh?" his friends, Sang Go asked.

"Nothing."

"I know you for a long long long time, buddy. There is something wrong with you today." Sang Go cut him.

Before Hyungseok could answer him, he cut him again. "Where's Hye Min?"

He looked around the school; searching for your figure. "She has already gone." Hyungseok reply. He pushed his fan girls away and went to his class. "Yah, Hyungseok. Wait for me." Sang Go yelled. Him walking through the girls. "Excuse me, please."

He quickly catches up to Hyungseok. He pulled his collar. "You are not going anywhere. Answer my questions first, Park Hyung Seok."

"What do you want, Sang Go. Liked I said to you, there is nothing happening to me."

"Oh, yeah. Then, what's with your long face, huh?"

"Aish, you and your stupid circumstance." Hyungseok growled and walking into his class, leaving Sang Go dumbfounded. "How dare he growls to his Hyung." Sang Go pouted while following him.


Meanwhile, at the Top High, they're a group of students driving their bike inside the school.

"Woah, it's Teen Top!" screaming one of the students inside the school.

"There are really cool."

"Ricky oppa, you look hot, today!"

Blonde guy removing his helmet and tossed it on his bike. He flips his hair with the arrogant. His friends walked toward him and heading for the hallway.

 

One of the quenkaa blocking their way. He held out a box of chocolate and give it to the blonde guy. "What is that?" the matured ones asked her.

"Couldn't you see it? It's chocolate. For L. Joe oppa." She replies.

L. Joe rolled his eyes. He pushed her away from his way and walking into his class. That girl caught up with him. "Oppa, this is for you. I made it by myself. "

L. Joe takes the chocolate box and throwing it into the trash bin. He glances at her with his cold eyes before he continues walking to the class.

The maknae patted that girl's shoulder before he wiped his hand with his shirt. "Poor you. " he laughed and chasing his hyung.

"Yah, gwenchana?" asked her friends. That girl clenching her fist tightly. "I am not giving up." she said with confidence. Her friends just looking at her.