E I G H T

S E A S O N - of - F A L L I N G - S A K U R A

Do You Know that?

 

Do You Know that? -Kim Bum Soo feat Yoobin

 



Yoobin's POV

She kept looking at the phone.

It had been 3o minutes since her conversation with her bestfriend Kyu finished but she still was confused, scared and relieved.

She laughed and shook hear head, she was beside herself with all the mixed emotions...

she was relieved cause confessing to her bestfriend was probably the scariest deed anyone could ever do. she knew that by confessing to him now, she was putting their friendship on the line, it was the end all and be all of tehir friendship. 'if he feels the same way, then we would be the happiest ever, but if he doesnt feel the same way then i dont think i can face him ever again...'

"Kyu what happened...?" she asked the imaginary kyu in front of her, confused...

she continued laughing at herself. for the longest time that they had been best friend this was the first time that he broke a promise made to her . "ah what timing kyu. when i was going to tell you the most important words ever..."

"words that start with I love you.."

"I love you... not as a friend but more than that.."

"I love you because in this world all I see is you..." she said with her voice cracking. those were the words she had practiced a thousands times..

"I love you... do you know that..." She said more firmly.

she shook her head and looked at the moonlight streaming thought her window"But how can I tell you that now..." she said to the air..

She sighed and muttered, "Why does this have to be the time you don't show up, kyu..."

she shook her head again. "its okay, this is the first time he made you wait.. Remember the time you made him wait or made trouble for him." she told herself

she then thought of the times that her bestfriend KYU had saved and waited for her. she looked back in their 4th grade excursion to Mount Halla when she got lost. he was the one who found her after 3 hours. he hugged her and comforted her when she was crying that time. he single handedly found their way home, and he was 10 years old like her.

he was also the one who danced in the rain like a crazy Gorilla to cheer her up for being grounded. he ended up having a flu for 1 week after that.

he had always waited for her, especially in her violin lessons. he also was by her side encouraging her in her Violin and music.

he was also by her side when she was having a hard time when her grandmother died. he had driven for 5 hours that time to the province when she cried to him over the phone.

there had been hundreds of other thing he had done for her cause HE was her rock, he would always be with her...

"Yoobin, what is one day..." she consoled herself with her slight disappointment in not being to meet him, her first disappointment in him.

"just remember this is the first time he made you wait..."

"tomorrow he will surely keep his promise...."

"... cause he is your Kyu..."