The Gift I Never Gave You (2nd Part)

Boyfriend One-Shots

 

So, I am having a hard time thinking of what to give Youngmin for Christmas.

Something that is special but not something that would spell out I-LIKE-YOU. Suddenly, I remembered his white plain hankerchief. He uses it always.

And there, I've decided to give Youngmin a hanky. I went to the shop and chose the hankies.

Actually, I want to give him 3 hankies but I don't want him to think that it means I love you just like what 3 roses means.

So in the end, I bought only 2. I am so happy because I picked the hankies out myself and it's for him.

I placed it in a bue paper bag carefully. I am so excited to see Youngmin use it. :)

 

The day before our Christmas party was our last day of class for the year. I was arranging my locker when suddenly, a classmate of mine, Jinhyun stood at my side.

The next thing I know is that Youngmin was already at my back. Knowing that Jinhyun likes me, Youngmin joked on him.

"Yah! What are you doing here? Are you going to confess to Minchan-ah?! Huh?!"

Jinhyun shook his head and stared at the floor, embarassed.

"Minchan-ah, do you want to go out with Jinhyun?" He's teasing me now. I was still arranging my locker.

 

"No, because you'll just get jealous Youngmin-ah." I . That's the first time I joked him like that. I didn't mean it though, well, maybe half of it. Haha. But sometimes I just wish Youngmin gets a little jealous when other guys like me.

I could feel his smile and he immediately faced Jinhyun again, and something surprised me.

"See? She can't date you because I'll get jealous. Go now."

Omo, I can't stop my cheeks from blushing. Good thing that the locker door is covering my face. Is it me or did he just admit that he likes me?

Oh well, he didn't mean it. He's just a bully sometimes. Then he shifted at my side.

"You're so mean." I told him as I slightly laughed. He just laughed.

We walked towards the school gate. "You're going home already?" Youngmin asked.

"Ani, I'm waiting for my dad to pick me up."

"Well, I'll wait with you then."

"No, it's okay. It's getting late already. You go ahead, see you tomorrow!" then I gave him a smile.

Youngmin ignored my first sentence, "Minchan-ah, can you..."

*Beep Beep*

 

"Oh! My dad's already here. Thanks and goodnight Youngmin-ah!" then I run towards the car.

 

It's already past 11 pm and I still can't sleep. Hmmm, I wonder what Youngmin-ah was about to ask me a while ago.

Then I remembered the gift.

Ah, it's already tomorrow! Why is my heart beating fast right now? I hope I can give it to him.

***************

 

The day~

 
It's almost 6 pm and I'm already in my casual dress for the Christmas party. I quickly rechecked all the gifts I'll bring for my classmates and friends. 
 
Of course I didn't forget HIS GIFT.
 
So dad drove me to school. There were many students already. I looked for him but he wasn't around yet. As usual, he's late. Later on, he arrived in his black polo. It fits him so well. He was only carrying few paper bags. When he went towards his friend, he opened this one paper bag and let his friend see its content. They were talking and suddenly they looked at me. I immediately diverted my eyes. 
 
The party officially started. There were many performers and games prepared. Youngmin and I played too. We were laughing and enjoying the night. The food were also mouthwatering as always. The school is really good at preparing it. 
 
Finally, the time for gift giving came. I was with my bestfriend at that time while Youngmin was with his friend. Our classmates came over and handed their gifts for us. So I decided to walk around and distribute my gift to my classmates. As I did this, I noticed Youngmin looking at me from a distance. I acted as if I didn't notice it. Deep inside me, my heart is beating faster. It seems like I can't do it. Oh my gosh,  nervousness is coming over me now.
 
 
 
 
*A/N short update, I know. Mianhe *_* But the next part will be longer or maybe I'll divide it into two parts. So there will be 4 parts, I think. So just hang on, okay? Hahaha. I'll finish this, I swear! I mean I already finished the story, it's just that I'm doing some retouch. Something like that. Haha! So please do understand :) Thank you for my subscribers too! You give me inspirations! I love you<3 For the new readers, please do subscribe. Kamsahamnida! :) ppyong*~