Your Eyes

Monster (one-shots)

image

Kwon Jiyong:
Fire demon, 1000 years old, follow a girl who he is in love with.

tumblr_m4y84cQ5XF1qh85ejo1_500.png
Cha ____. 
Succubus,  hold on to a horn of the person she loves.
____________________________________________________________________

Hearing your name being whispered "Cha ____.." over and over while walking down the street, you smiles to your self knowing someone was following you, turning into every alley way, you could finally hit a dead end. Smirking you felt a hand on your shoulder, and heard a slight cough; that turned you around, throwing your back on to the brick wall. 

Your eyes fell, losing the smirk that was on your face, going into a shocked looked. 

"You look different somehow." he your cheek. "Your eyes have an unusually cold to them." he fingers trailed your lips.

You smiled weakly to him touching his shoulders as he moved in closer to you, he eyes examined yours, you felt like your couldn't speak. 

He moved in closer to you and kissed your lips, pulling away you, moved to the side. 

"We've tried this before, it didn't work out.." you said turning away from him not wanting him to look into your eyes. 
"That was before..." he exhaled moving his heated hands to your chin making you look at him. "I need you, baby. I'm not a monster." he warm breath was against your neck as he moved in closer to you. 

Gulping and looking down to him, you looked to his head seeing his one red horn, noticing his pale face. Biting your lips, he looked up to you, then stood up striaght.

"Your eyes are filled with sympathy for me.." he said looking deeper and deeper into yoour eyes as you tried to shut them. "Look at me.." his voice growled, as his hand shot down from your chin to the ground making a slight flame.  

Looking to him, as your eyes changed to white, he sighed out as the fire grew bigger behind him. His eyes changed to a red. 

"I feel so small infornt of you." he said leaning closer pressing his heated body on to yours. 

You still felt like you couldn't talk, you hadn't seen him since the day you took his horn. Remembering the day when he confessed his love for you and how it had grown from a far.
You knew he watched you, and you had loved him since you first laid eyes on him years ago, but he couldn't control him self.  The two of you were met to be but couldn't ever be. 

Reaching up and touching his cheeks, he relieved smile grew on his face; moving in and placing a slight kiss on his cheeks. 

"I think I'm sick... I think I'm sick." he said huntching over on to your chest. 
"Jiyong." you gasped trying to catch him, as the fire behind fell. "Why? What's wrong?" 
"I told you..." he sighed moving his hands to your waist holding on to "I need you. And the day we fought, I let you keep my horn so I could always feel you with me.." 

__________________________________

Sorry it's so short..