Long Time

Monster (one-shots)

tumblr_m4r2c4Xtc61r6urofo4_400.gif

Choi Seunghyun: 
Vampire, over 100 years old, has wanted to be with you but could never have you, because you are so young. Left for 30 years, and hasn't been seen since.

Park ____:
Young vampire, sweet loves to go out late at night, secretly misses the company of Seunghyun. 
________________________________________________________________________________________

Yawning waking up from a deep sleep, you remember why you had forced your sleep for 3 days straight; the thought of the day he left was approaching and you didn't want to be seen, by others. 
Being blamed for why he had left no one truely understood, why he left, but they blamed you for it; not know the secret that he had made you the night before. 

Smirking to your self you waked into your restroom, turning on the light diming it then opening the window looking out to the sunset, you exhaled starting the shower. Undressing and brushing out your hair you smiled to your self getting in the water wetting your hair. You could hear the hush of the breeze flowing through the trees, you washed up quickly, pluging in the blow drier and wrapping a towel around you. Drying your face you startsed to pulling out your make-up dag drying your hair off. 

Putting on your make up, you looked into the mirror, looking deeply into your eyes as they went from a dark brown to a glassy hazel smirking to your self your lips. 
Walking back to your bedroom, and starting to get dressed, putting a thin black dress, with a lacey  cardogian smiling, hearing the door bell ring. 

Sighing out and walking to the door, looking through the peep-hole and seeing one, just a hall way. 

Opening the door, seeing no one there you exhaled loudly, turning away, closeing the door. Walking away hearing the door swing open, and hit the wall, you gasped turning the tall man, standing in the door way cracking his neck. 

"S-s.. Seunghyun.." your mouth fell to a gape, stepping closer and closer to him. 
"Heh, _____..." he moved his hands to your hips pulling your closer to him, pressing your body on to his. "Long time no see.."

Nodding you couldn't believe it was really him, touching his shoulders then placing your hands on his cheeks you were speechless. 

He smiled softly to you, still standing in your door way, as he hands traveled up your back gripping on to your tightly then moving to your chin lifting it and twisting your head from side to side and he examined you. 

"You look even more beautiful than I remember." he lightly pecked your lips. 
"The last time you saw me, I was drowning in my tears, I wa.." he cut your off your cheeks.
"You were always beautfil to me, no matter what..." he kissed your lips again, moving his hands back to your hips holding you tightly, as his fang slowly  started to show.

Chocking up feeling your eyes fill up with tears, you fell on to his chest. 

"You kept your promise..." you smiled weaking to him as you felt your fangs pop out. 
"I'm sorry I was gone for so long, I just had to make sure you were ready..." he whispered to you.
"I understand completely.." you said hushly. "I was only a monster then... I needed to mature." 
"No, it was me what was the monster..." he looked into your eyes. "I was selfish and I took being a human from you. I am sorry I put you through this." he kissed your lips holding on to you tightly. "But, I promise you now." he paused "That I'm not leaving you again."