OUR Point of view

The Daragon Ball

 

“WHO TOLD YOU THAT? NO!NO! WHO SAID THAT?!”

“It’s the policy your majesty”

“Well that’s BULLS**T!!”

A gasp was heard “Princess Did you just swear?”

The Princess and Nana Looked at the person.

“SANGHYUN!!!” The Princess ran towards her brother.  “Finally Your Back”

“Noona I’m back and It’s been a long time”

“Welcome back your majesty” Nana said.

“I’m back Nana, Is noona being a child again?”

“Oh! You have no idea majesty”

“So I guess noona haven’t changed at all”

“I totally agree witrh you , your majesty haven’t changed at all, No improvement”

“Uhm..Hello Guys I can hear you...  I’m just right here” The Princess said waving her hands in front of them and pointing at herself.Sanghyun looks at the Princess.

“Yup Nana I’m certainly right NO changes at all and no improvement at all” He is still eyeing the Princess from head to toe.

“YAH!!! SANGHYUN!!!” The Princess is now mad nope angry well otherwise it’s still the same.

“Speaking of Change your majesty you’re taller” once again the Princess was ignored but as she look at her brother.  ‘Nana is right he is taller’

“OH! Yeah Sanghyun your taller than me” The Princess forgot that she is angry. “The little boy before is now a....” teary eyes effect The face of a Proud mother.

“I know Noona a Handsome Prince”

“A Giant!!! Nana remind me not to make this giant angry he might kick me out of this palace”

“hahahahaha...Noona you’ve never change”

“aha..” Nana agreed nodding.

“So noona why we’re you swearing awhile ago?”

“Oh that ... It is because the policy is BULLS**T!!!”

“Princess stop shouting someone might hear you”

“It is all because of that STUPID DARAGON BALL!”

*gasp* “ Did you just say that the much awaited Ball named DARAGON BALL is STUPID?” sanghyun asked his eyea re big as a saucer nah! just kidding just big.

“You heard me right do you want me to repeat it?”

“No! Who are you and what did you do with my Noona?”

“Hey Mr. My noona didn’t change is now asking me who am I? I am still your noona named Sandara Park.”

“Are you sure?”

“oh yes I am because last time that I check MY. NAME. IS. SANDARA. PARK.”

“Then why did you combine DARAGON BALL with STUPID? Last time that I check you  we’re excited about it! Because finally you’re going to meet your FUTURE HUSBAND”

“That was me In the past the STUPID ME! “

“Nana what happened to her? You told me she didn’t change”

“Oh it is because you said the word HUSBAND”nana whispered.

“eh??”

“Everytime your majesty hears the word  HUSBAND, marriage, married, wedding rings, wedding invitation, honeymoon... etc.. she changes to someone that I don’t recognize”

“OH!”

“WWAAAHHHH!! LOOK AT THE TIME! Nana prepare my  Disguise!!” the princess said.

“but..” nana is reluctunt 

“For what?”sanghyun asked.

“I’m going out.”

“But the Policy”

“DARAGON BALL IS.....” SAnghyun Covered .

“Noona keep quiet someone might hear you... remember your the Princess” Then sanghyun removes his hands.

“BULLS**T!!!!” The Princess continued.

“PRINCESS SANDARA PARK DID YOU JUST SWEAR??!!!!”

“Uh-oh” Sanghyun said and all of them looked at the person.

“BOMTARO!!”

“NOONA!!

“PARK SANGHYUN FINALLY YOUR BACK!!!”  The three of them hugged each other.

“OMO! You are taller than me! You’re not the little boy that I used to tease Your a ......” teary eyes effect The face of a Proud mother.

“A handsome prince” sanghyun added in attempt.

“A GIANT!! YOU CAN KICK ME OUT OF THIS PALACE IF IEVER YOU WANTED TO”.  but failed once again.

“You really are siblings” Nana giggled.

“HA??”they look at each other then at nana.

“You all say the same thing, well I need to go Enjoy your time your majesty’s “

“wait!! Nana where is my disguise?"

“disguise?” bom whispered

“I’m sorry your majesty But I can’t ... Please enjoy your time with your siblings”

“NO NANA!! I NEED TO PARTY!!”

“Party?” Bom whispered

“If you will excuse me your majestys .enjoy.” the door closes.

“NANA!!!” Sanghyun covers once again.

“So what is this about? Disguise? Party? Care to explain darong?” sanghyun removes his hands.

“Bomtaro let’s go out” sandara said cutely.

“Why?”

“I want to have fun.”

“You see Noona Dara-noona can’t go out because of the Daragon ball”

“Oh! DARAGON BALL IS STUPID” bom said loudly.

“Eh?”

“Because of it we can’t go out!!”she said like a politician.

“You agree with me bomtaro?”

“Hell yeah! I can’t go out and Pick my orders I don’t want to ask the maids to get it cause it’s very important only I can see it and hold it!!”

“Yup I know the feeling Bomtaro!”sandara said sympatizing with her sister.

“DARAGON BALL IS BULLS**T!!!” Both dara and bom shouted.

“YAH!! NOONA'S WHY ARE YOU BOTH LIKE THIS?? I JUST GOT BACK “

“Actually I’m on my way to meet mom and dad to ask permission but I heard some noises in here so I invited myself in”

“Bomtaro for sure mom and dad will not agree Let’s just sneak out”

“Yup I know that and No we will not sneak out and ssanttoki there is this word called ‘TRY’ that’s why I’m going to try”

“Well there’s this word called ‘GIVE UP’ cause they will surely say No so give up”

“NOONA STOP PLEASE LET’S JUST STAY HERE AND CELEBRATE!”

“Celebrate?” Bom whispered.

Dara and bom looked at each other “Oh they will not agree except....” they looked at sanghyun

“If we celebrate you’re return!!!”

“Oh no!! Me and my stupid mouth I’m out of here” sanghyun said and dashed towards the door but it was too late.

“Where do you think your going?” Dara asked

“We are going to celebrate” Bom said.

“Gee I Hate the DARAGON BALL!!” there sanghyun said the forbidden words.

“SEE ALL OF US AGREE!! DARAGON BALL IS STUPID” the park sisters said while laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After 3 Hours:

"Tell me why am I here again?" sanghyun asked the security.

"To celebrate your return , your majesty" 

"Oh yeah how did I forgot that" sarcasm is evident in his voice. 'yeah right to celebrate? or for my sister's to have fun?' sanghyun looks at her laughing sisters.

"Yah bommie!! I am excited when was the last time that I went to a club and party?" sandara asked while doing the thinking motion.

"Uhm..yesterday" Bom whispered. That earned a slap in her back from sandara.

"No silly ..will you please shut that mouth of yours no one knows that I sneaked out yesterday! Gosh Bommie!!" 

"What? no one heard it.. so relax"

"So when was the last time? hhmm..." sandara said again and mind you she looks innocent. 

"The last time that I remember was when sanghyun entered school" bommie said looking at sanghyun.

"Really noona? that was the last time?" sanghyun looks at them.

"what are you looking at?" bom asked.

"and what's with the face?" sandara also asked.

Then sanghyun looked at the security, the security avoided his gaze. "why am I not convinced at all?"

"Yah!" sandara said.

"Your majesty we have arrived"

"Oh finally!! let's go!!" bom said pulling her brother and sister.

"Yeah whatever I'm coming" sanghyun whispered.

The siblings entered the club with their guards behind them. "Seriously do you guys need to follow us?" sandara asked irritated.

"Sorry to say this your majesty but YES" 

"ggrrr.... fine suit yourself but remember you should not show that you are securities from the palace okay?"

"Yes your majesty" 

The siblings we're having a blast enjoying their SNO [Siblings Night Out <----------as if this exist]  While a group of men are in the ViP room watching the people dancing.  

"Hyung isn't that Sanghyun?" seungri asked the group and pointed at the man at the dance floor and mind you with two hot ladies.

daesung looks down"I don't think so" 

"Oh crap. wahahahahaha" Top keeps on laughing while pointing at uhm the wall and no one knows why ?? OH WAIT! I know why it is because he is drunk! gosh readers top is not crazy okay .. he is just drunk

"seriously top-hyung your drunk already?" the slightly drunk taeyang said and look at the people dancing " Oh seungri is right that person looks like sanghyun"

"And F**K those ladies are HOT if that is sanghyun he sure is lucky to dance with those ladies cause everyone is looking at them right now and they can't take their gaze away " Oh seungri if you just knew why almost everyone is watching them and can't take their gaze off them. 

Jiyong entered the Vip room and saw that his friends are looking at the dance floor. Out of curiosity he also looked at the dance floor.

"Isn't that sanghyun?" He said.

"OH HOLY S*** you scared me hyung" seungri said.

"Why so aggitated maknae ... Imagining things again? having a Day Dream hhmm"

"Who wouldn't hyung if that man is sanghyun I swear you he is one of the luckiest guy here look at that he is dancing with not just one but two HOT ladies"

"It really is sanghyun" jiyong said.

"Really? oh ' going to go down and greet him.. hahaha and tell him to introduce me to those hot ladies"

"not so fast maknae" youngbae said.

"sorry hyung your too late" seungri said running towards the door.

Jiyong is still looking at sanghyun no! he is not gay okay he is actually looking at  the lady dancing with sanghyun preferably the brunette she looks familiar jiyong is staring at her and was shocked to see that the brunette is also staring at him. they are having a staring battle.

'She is familiar? where have I seen her?' Jiyong said.

'Why does he look at me like that? those eyes are kinda familiar' sandara said. 

 

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :) 

SORRY FOR THE WRONG SPELLIN AND GRAMMARS.

NOT EDITED.