12

“Destiny? How cliché!”

 

 

 

“Was it wrong not to go with Chanyeol or Baekhyun?” you asked yourself, sitting on the side your bed. Looking around your room, in a daze, something caught your attention. It was the picture of the two boys which you haven’t looked at ever since you met Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

You picked the picture up and thought of the times it made you happy. “I guess I don’t need it now.” You sighed and took out the picture from the frame.

“I’m setting you two free.”

You change out of your uniform into casual clothes then went outside of the house still holding onto the picture. You knew exactly where you would go and it’s none other than the park, the same place you found the picture.

The moment you arrived the park it was sunset. You sat on the very swing you used to always sit on watching the other children play but right now you were the only one there.

You took one last glace at the picture. “Goodbye… Um strangers. You made me really happy. I wish that I could have done the same for you two but I still don’t know who you are or where you are. I-“before you could finish a gush of wind blew towards your direction, taking the picture off your grasp.

“Ah the picture!.” You chased after it then stopped when you saw it landed on the ground and a guy a picked it up.

“Excuse me! That’s mine.” The guy was wearing a blck shirt and it made him more unidentifiable.

 As the guy came nearer, you felt your jaw drop. “ Baekhyun?”

“Is this yours? Where did you get it?” He asked, looking at me in disbelief.

“Hehe… somewhere.”

“Interesting..”Baekhyun laughed. “I’ve always thought it was destroyed by Chanyeol since he looks like a troll here.”

“Destroyed?” You asked him and he nodded. You were confused. Chanyeol wanted to destroy the picture because he was in the picture?

 

“I looked handsome here, especially beside Chanyeol and his freaky smile. Oh look at that freaky smile!” he pointed at Chanyeol’s smile.

“So you’re the this guy and Chanyeol is the other guy?” He nodded and your eyes widened. You didn’t know want to do. He was here. One of the guys that made you laugh is here so you wanted say thank you but instead of saying thank you involuntarily hugged him.

Baekhyun’s body tensed up. You wouldn’t blame him because you gave him that surprise hug. After a few seconds he loosened up.

Breaking the hug, you apologized. “Uhh sorry…I just wanted to thank you.”

You explained to Baekhyun how the picture made you happy through the bad times and thanked him again.
 

“Is that so… Then Im glad that I made you happy.” He laughed then brought out his cellphone from his pocket.

“Isn’t that Chanyeol’s phone?” You asked pointing at it.

He nodded his head and laughed. “Didn’t I tell you that Chanyeol has this secret girlfriend,” He pointed out. “Well Chanyeol doesn’t want to tell me who it is so I stole his phone and intend to call this mysterious girl who he is hiding from his BFF.”

“I’m going to call her now so shhh..” He placed his index finger on top of his lips and laughed.

Baekhyun picked the “super y” name entited on one of Chayeol’s contacts and pressed call but before the first ring Chanyeol came rushing in.

“Yah! Baekyun why did you take my phone then afterwards run away? I was looking for you!” Chanyeol shouted.

“Shhh… It’s ringing.” Baekhyun said.

“Who are you calling?” Chanyeol looked at the phone and discovered that Baekhyun was calling super y.

Chanyeol was so furious of Baekhyun so he ran after him, who was running away but before Baekhyun ran away he handed you the phone.

“Hello?” Finally someone answered the phone. Why does it sound like a grandma?  You asked yourself.

“Who is this?” You asked, not wanting to actually know who it was because it sounded a lot like your grandma.

“Saerin? Is that you! Whoes phone are you using?” You were right it was your grandma.

Chanyeol is dating my grandma?! You thought. Calm down Saerin. It might be a misunderstanding.

“Yes, grandma this is Saerin. Who’s phone are you using?” You asked then she answered.

“Yours.”

“You’re using Happy virus’s number that means you finally found out who he is! Okay I’ll hang up now.” You heard you grandma’s fading laugh before hanging up the phone.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol came back, panting. “So who was it?” Baekhyun asked.

“Saerin we need to talk.” Chanyeol pulled you somewhere with no people, leaving Baekyun.

“You’re happy virus?” You looked at him who just sighed and nodded.

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you. I-I.”

There was a sudden silence between you two so you decided to break the ice. “Happy vi- I mean Chanyeol, There’s something that I’ve been meaning to ask you…” You bit your lower lip.

“So you knew that I was SS way before, right?” he nodded. “After you knew that I was not your friend and that I was me, why did you still text me, talked with me in class and eat with me and…and. normally a person would ignore someone like me so why… didn’t you?”

You stared at Chanyeol still looking for an answer to give. “It’s because-“

“You pitied me ,didn’t you? Is this your charity program or something?” You butted in, not letting Chanyeol finish.

“NO! It’s be-because I-I LIKE YOU! Are you satisfied? I like you Saerin ever since before I texted you or talked to you. You always seemed to be in your own little world, not letting anyone in so I got interested then started wanting to enter your world. So ……is it fine to let me in?” Chanyeol asked all flustered.

“Chanyeol, I’m sorr-” You answered.

“It’s fine. I don’t want to force you or anything.”

“I’m sorry it took so long for me to realize that you li-li-like m-m-me. Can we start as friends first? Because I want to know more about you before we you know.” You were blushing and you couldn’t help but smile at Chanyeol.

“Sure.”

“Friends?” you offered your hand.

“Friends. I’m not going to be friendzone for life right?” You shrugged your shoulders then shook his hand.

 

“GUYS! Why did you leave me? Chanyeol you know I get scared when I’m alone in the dark!” Baekhyun came running in then punched chanyeol’s shoulder.

“Am I ruining the mood? Should I go now or are you two finished? Can I ask something? Are you two together?” Baekhyun asked which startled Chanyeol.

“No we’re just friends.” You said then pat Chanyeol.

A grin appeared on Baekhyun’s face. “Then can I be your knight in shining armor?”

Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun then covered his mouth. “You need to fight me first.” Chanyeol rubbed baekhyun’s hair.

Thank you for everything, guys. You two are already in my world even before I knew you and I will always keep you two dear to me. You thought looking at both of them then laughed.

“What’s so funny?” Baekhyun looked at you.

“Nothing.” 

 

 

------

 

Oh hey readers :D Thank you for reading this until the end!! <333 Even though it was very predictable...

This is my very first finished fanfic with my sister so we are not really that good yet but we hope to improve in the future :)

Thanks for reading!! <3