Seohyun, the Lucky Girl

Fated to fall for you ♥

SEOHYUN'S POV

Urrghh! Why is it so boring today? I asked myself with my eyebrows crossed. "Seohyun-ah, why don't you help me and omma on cooking our lunch? We need another helping hand" my sister Yuri called me. The only word that came out of my mouth was... COMING! As I came downstairs, omma asked me to turn on the television and so I did what I was told to do.

[Reporter]

"Mr. Cho is expected to stay here on Seoul for his early vacation. He'll be staying here with his family."

I was quite excited about what the reporter said. Why? Because it means that his son is on vacation too. YEY! I can't believe it but I have too admit that I have a teeny tiny crush on his son. I don't know his name 'cause he's the shy type but I'm sure that he's nice and good looking. Thinking of him always make me smile.  I hope I'll be able to meet him. When suddenly I heard a familiar voice calling me, "Seororo, let's go out!", it was my pal, Minhyuk. Since I was finished helping with the food I went out to see him.

 

Get ready to meet Minhyuk as her bestfriend....I'm so happy to read your comments! Thanks. I was inspired by another writer here with a username of sundae dreams. I promise I'll update soon. Love, love, love. :)