Rival?!

EXO's Hoobae?!

----- Flashback of 2 Days Ago -----

(During a training session)

"Like this...." Baekhyun was teaching his partner -- Haerim with much patience.

Both of them were singing and dancing with passion, even people around them were looking at them with awe!

But they didn't notice the strange face expression of other people~

At that moment, Eunji walked into the room and spotted the whole situation~

"Eunji-ah, annyeong!" Baekhyun greeted Eunji friendly as soon as he saw her walking into the room.

Eunji ignored Baekhyun's greeting. Instead, she left the room~

She looked as if someone had done something wrong!

She had a really serious and stern look!

 

(Baekhyun's POV)

What's she thinking about?

How come she ignore me in front of so many people?

It's so embarrassing! Uhh!! Wanna dig a hole and hide inside!

(End of Baekhyun's POV)

 

(Eunji's POV)

Whoa! Acted so naturally, huh?

(End of Eunji's POV)

 

Immediately, Baekhyun ran out of the room and chased after Eunji.

They were now at the rooftop garden of SME.

There was no one at that moment. 

Both of them said nothing. They were as silent as mice~

Eventually, Baekhyun spoke out the first word~

"Yah~~ Don't be so sensitive, okay? There's nothing around me and Haerim..." Baekhyun spoke with an aegyo voice while holding Eunji's left hand..

"Well, I didn't say anything about you and Haerim~ It's you who said it~" Eunji acted very cool and released her hand from Baekhyun.

"Yah~~ Are you jealous of us? Hehe... That's a good thing~ This shows that my girlfriend cares for me~~" Baekhyun spoke proudly.

"WHAT?!..." Eunji replied and became speechless again.

"Okay okay... Don't be angry anymore or else my lovely girl becomes not pretty anymore, with all those wrinkles on the forehead."

"Oh, so if I became ugly and old, you will just dump me straight away, right?" Eunji pretended to be angry with him.

"My dear, you know I don't mean it..." Baekhyun held Eunji's hand once more while talking with a soft voice.

Both of them smiled to each other~

 

(FAST FORWARD BACK TO TRAINNING ROOM)

"Hi Heehyun!" Eunji greeted you with a broad smile as if nothing had happened before that.

You're curious and suspicious of their relationship.You couldn't help but teased Eunji!

 

(SUDDENLY...)

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Everyone look at here!! Isn't that Angel?" 

"Why is she walking with Luhan oppa?"

Everyone stopped their trainning and turned their eyesight to both Luhan and Angel.

They started to compare notes and it just went wild!!

You couldn't hide your jealousy, staring at Angel with a pair of green eyes!

 

(Heehyun's POV)

Whoa!! WHAT THE..?!!! Isn't that Angel? Why is she here? Shouldn't she just be staying at WME?! How come..?

So what's happening now? Why is she walking side by side with Luhan oppa? WAE..?? No.no...Oppa is smiling to her..

No..this couldn't happen!

Finished flirting with Jinyoung oppa, and now move to another target -- Luhan oppa?!

Such a player~

(End of Heehyun's POV)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone!! I'm back!!

I know I'm late for a week's time~ Jeongmal mianhae!

Hope you guys still remember me, but most importantly my fanfic!

So, this chapter is all about BaekEun couple! (I wrote this just to satisfy my friend~ Hehe..^^)

I promise that the following updates will have more about Kai and Heehyun, okay? 

Subbies and commenders are welcomed and appreciated~