I'm Your Big Fan

EXO's Hoobae?!

----- Flashback of one week ago ------

 

( M Countdown Live Stage )

"EXO! EXO! EXO!" The fans were cheering loudly for EXO.

"The next stage is performed by Korean's National Little Sister, Angel! Please give a round of applause

 

The fans began to spit out bad words...

"WTH is that?! Where is EXO?! EXO! EXO!"

"What ANGEL?!!! Go away! We don't need you, fake girl!"

"She can't sing! I can sing even better than her!"

"Always acting cute! So, she wanna seduce our oppas?!"

"Lip-sync all the time!"

 

Angel went on the stage and began singing her latest track --- Bubibu~

As she started to sing, the audience were getting annoyed and started to boo her off.

"Come down, you xxxxx!" Bad words heard all around the stage.

As she finished singing, she bowed 90 degrees to the audience but no one paid attention to her.

***************************************************************************************************************

Backstage...

"Yah! I told you that I don't want to sing this kind of song~ Everyone's down there booed me, didn't you see it?!" Angel was very mad and let off her anger to her manager oppa.

"Angel-ssi~ We can't do anything but just follow the instruction given by the agency~ Girl Groups nowadays are doing the concept like this~ If we don't follow their footsteps, you'll be replaceable..." Manager oppa explained to her patiently.

"I don't care!! I won't do this again!! And I'm not afraid of being replaced!! I am who I am! I wanna do my own music!" Angel left immediately.

"Angel-ssi! Angel-ssi....."

Angel left there at once and accidentally.... she bumped into someone...

"Gwaenchana?" It's Luhan asking.

"Nae..." Angel replied.

 

(Luhan's POV)

It's her! Finally, I get to meet her in person!

Angel-ssi~

I'm your big fan since you debut as a child star~ You're fantastic in singing. You're great in terms of acting~

You know what... One of my reasons to be a KPOP singer is because I hope to meet you one day!

You inspired me a lot.

And now...

Why.....

Why everyone dislike you?

I'm going to help you to gain back your fans...

(End of Luhan's POV)

 

"Angel-ssi, gwaenchana-yo?" Luhan asked.

"Nae! How many times did you want me to repeat?" Angel's rude behaviour unveiled.

"No, I'm not asking you about this, I'm asking you about just now..."

"Oh~ Mian~I'm okay with that~ I've been through this many times. It's just a piece of cake to me~"

"Really?"

"Of course~"

"Actually, I'd like to offer you a deal~ Would you sing a duet with me?

"Jinja? Well, I'm very willing to but I'm kinda afraid of the EXOTICS~ You know fans these days are very....Haha..." Angel said with a friendly tone.

"Hahaha....So, do you want to?"

"Well, nothing to lose if I'm doing a duet with such a handsome man,right?"

"Hahaha....." A friendly atmosphere was created.

 

(Luhan's POV)

She's such a cool girl~ ^^

(End of Luhan's POV)

 

The whole scene was watched by Jinyoung who came to cheer for Angel.

He's holding two ice-creams in his hands.

 

(Jinyoung's POV)

Maybe she doesn't need me anymore...

(End of Jinyoung's POV)

 

He left with much disappointment...

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Back to that day....

 

(Heehyun's POV)

Luhan oppa~ Could you stay away from Angel?

I dislike seeing oppa staying together with her....

(End of Heehyun's POV)

 

Everyone was jealous of Angel. They gathered outside of the meeting room, trying to listen to their conversation.

 

"Chop Chop! Everybody! Next week it's your D-Day~ Work hard!" Ms. Tracy urged everyone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

So...Hi everyone! I'm back again!! (YEAH!!!!)

Finally, I'm back! Hope you guys didn't forget about me! /.\

Short chapter! But I'll try to make a longer one~

Recently, I've just back from my exam....

I did badly...I hope all my readers would pray for me, for my results, okay? Haha...

Subscribers! Do feel free to comment, okay?