Into A New World... With Them

Eternally in Love

Lee Soo Man cleared his throat before speaking into the microphone that he has on hand. Everyone fell silent and awaits what he would be announcing for us.

"Now, I'm sure you know why you're gathered here." He said with his low and demanding voice. Of course, he would have to have that commanding tone since he's the CEO of one of the big three entertainment companies in South Korea. It's kind of an honor to be standing in the same room as he is, actually. Along with the other famous idols in the same room, of course.

"I know all of you are very talented." He continued. "And I'm here to announce to you who you're going to be handling."

I looked over at the idol groups at the other side, who seemed to be quite excited about it. Although I could see some are aloof and looked as if they wanted to get this over with. They must be really tired for all the rehearsals, I suppose.

Me, Leyah, and Kahi couldn't wait who we're going to be put with. Leyah had her fingers crossed all that while.

"Please may I be paired with Super Junior. Please." She whispered quietly. Oh, the inner fangirl of hers is showing once more.

"Ssh! He's saying the names!" Kahi elbowed Leyah in an attempt to stop her mumbling. Leyah gave a slight bow of apology and placed her hands behind her back, still fingers crossed.

"Kim Kahi!" Lee Soo Man exclaimed. Kahi practically jumped in shock as Soo Man's assistants gestured her to come up the stage.

"You're handling SHINee." He continued as the five, extremely handsome boys of SHINee went up the stage to meet her. Although me and Leyah could hardly hear what they're saying, we could clearly see how starstruck she was at that time and how excited she looked to be staying with them.

"Kim Leyah!" He said over the mic.

"Oh! It's me, unnie! He called me!" Leyah said excitedly. She hurriedly strode to the stage, awaiting Soo Man's announcement for her.

"Ah, you'll be with EXO M." He said. Six boys went up the stage to meet a very excited, very enthusiastic, and very red Leyah. I could tell it wasn't exactly what she wanted, but judging from her expressions, she's more than okay with that.

After that, LSM continued to call out names.

The artists and idols dwindled down to two. Me and EXO K.

"So, that leaves... Song Naegin with, of course. EXO K." He gestured his hand to the 6 boys standing in front of me, looking at me with awkward smiles. The guy whom I've met eyes with earlier was included, Kim Jongin, also known as EXO K's dancing machine, Kai.

I walked closer to them as I greeted them politely, to be greeted the same way too.

"Okay, everything's all set then." Their manager clapped his hands after we were directed out with EXO M and Leyah.

"Leyah's your name right?" They were asking her. She nodded and pointed to them individually as she familiarized herself with them more since she'll be with them for a while.

I did the same to K.

"It's nice to meet you, guys." I said and smiled at them. They smiled back.

"Nice to meet you too, Naegin ssi!" Chanyeol shook my hand with a teethy smile plastered on his face. His trademark. Their leader, Suho, bowed to me and shook my hand as well.

"You must know us, already." He said. "But just in case..  I'm Suho. This guy with the huge eyes is D.O., but you can call him Kyungsoo. This is Sehun and Kai. Our dancers. Baekhyun, lead vocalist, and Chanyeol, our Happy Virus and main rapper."

"Oh, yeah. Nice to meet you all." I said cheerfully.

They're all very talented, and very handsome.

 

God knows what'll happen to me these next few weeks.

 

A/N: AYO WHATTUP It's me, Ringoooo. XD Eh, it's a short chappie, hopefully my lovely chingu's okai with that. lol. Don't forget to at least comment~ We love hearing from youuuu. XDDDDD