Accident?

Thinking Of Your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hanna-ya.. did eomma make the right decision?” You said slowly as you tap Hanna who is already sleeping.

It is in the middle of the night and you still cant sleep. There is many things on your mind right now when Seunghyun left. You just cant stop thinking.

“I don’t wanna you to get hurt like I did. You suffered too much when you are inside me.. I cant let you suffer again.. I don’t think I can see anyone hurt you. You are too precious for me, Hanna..” You her cheeks lightly.

“But.. he seems different, he never begged me like that before. Did he really change?” Then you shooked your own head.

“Andwae.. I cant give in just like that just because he came and begged like that. I remember how he used to acted in front of his parents and I almost believe that but in the end he still..” You let out a deep sighed.

“Hanna-ya.. I am so sorry I cant give you a perfect life and how a family should be.. But I promise you no one will hurt you or make you suffer like I had.. I promise baby..” You whisper slowly not to wake Hanna.

You try to close your eyes to try to sleep while tapping Hanna slowly. You try to release your mind and free your mind so that you can sleep. You are trying to let whatever thoughts related to Seunghyun to fade away. Why you feel like something is wrong everytime you try to do that? You just let out a deep sighed and keep on tapping Hanna. Out of the blue, you feel Hanna is moving, you open your eyes. You see her open her eyes in a second, suddenly Hanna start to burst into tears and is crying out loud.

“Hanna-ya.. what is wrong?” You check her diapers and no, it’s nothing. It feels weird to you seeing she is crying like that because she never cry out loud like this even if she is hungry. Now she is crying like there is something wrong.

“Hanna-ya.. are you sick?” You said while checking on her body temperature with your hands roaming on her body. No, she is not having a fever or something so what is it actually?

You are getting worried. You picked her in your arms and hugged her to calm her down. It seems like she is having a nightmare or she is feeling like something bad is happening. You her back and try to calm her down. Slowly her cries starts to slow down.

“Hanna-ya.. why? What is wrong?” Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter