At The Hospital

Thinking Of Your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You take your steps full of care while carrying Hanna in one of your arm. You walk to the direction stated slowly. Finally you arrived at the room stated. You take a deep breath before pulling the handle. Before step in to the room you look at Hanna’s face.

“We are just going to pay him a visit okay Hanna? Nothing else than that.”

“I am glad you made a decision to visit him, Miss Yiyoung. I just received the news that he has undergo the surgery but he is still comma. He break both of his legs and apparently the doctor said he cant use his leg temporary. His right hand has been casted too. Who knows how long he will be in that state.”

You remembered how Mr. Go told you about Seunghyun conditions on the way coming to the hospital. The way he told you it seems that he is having a serious conditions. You decided to come here just because you thought that you have to at atleast pay him a visit since you still not lacking human sense. You still used to live with him before and whatever it is he is still Hanna’s father. If something might happened to him you don’t wanna feel regret because atleast you have see him.

You step in slowly in the room with Hanna. You know why but you feel your heart torn to pieces seeing the guy who used to stand proudly in front of you now lying on the bed and almost seems lifeless.  Wires were all around his body and as you’ve been told my the nurse, he have to use the breathing tube and such. (I actually don’t know how to describe it but just imagine it is terrible xD) His accident seems so worst. You move closer  to him and sit at the chair next to his bed. You put Hanna on your lap. You can see scars around his face and hands. How could this happen to him? What makes him drive so careless until he got into this terrible accident? The highway was quite empty when the accident happened; he hit the divider as told by Mr. Go.

“What happened Seunghyun?” You said slowly. Wishing that even though he is in comma, he would still hear you. You hope.

“No matter how badly I wanted you to stay away from me and Hanna, I never wished for something like this happened to you, Seunghyun.”

“I..I am sorry..” You don’t know why you feel like telling him sorry.

“I am really sorry..but, I don’t think there is spaces between us anymore to get back together. I am a coward. I am afraid things would go twice. Sorry..” You slowly hold his hand and his hand slowly.

“Be strong and wake up Seunghyun. Maybe the divorce is going to happened but if you really care about Hanna, you must be wanna see her growing up as a bright girl, right? So if you really care, please wake up.” You sighed. “I hope you can hear me.” You grabbed on his hand slowly.

You look at Hanna who is on your lap.

“Is this my fault, Hanna?” You asked your daughter.

“But I dont want you to get hurt but this is not what I wished for to him, Hanna..” You look at Hanna face and kiss on top of her head whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter