You dropped these

An unfinished journey...

As Nataly opened the door, she saw a smiling Joon while he saw a pretty depressed Nataly

N: Oh it's the muscle idiot.

J: Haha, what else did Mir tell you?

N: That you don't shower. Oh wait, was it only me he told?

Joon smirked and came in without permission.

He took a seat on the couch looking around the place. Nataly shut the door and stood there in front of him.

White as Heaven... he admired her home.

N: Did the guys tell you to freak me out again? Because I really don't need this right now.

J: Actually, no. But while I was TRYING to enjoy my date with Pao, YOU had to RUIN IT!

N: What the fuh are you talking about?

J: I saw you with Mir, crying. Did he tell you?

Now it was her turn to play with him...

N: Tell me what?

J: Uh! Uh... Nothi--

N: That you were MADLY in LOVE with me? He also told me you have pictures of me everywhere. That's why he can barely walk in your room.

J: 'Kay, now THAT is a crazy lie.

N: Don't hide it Joon. I know you want me.

Nataly went closer to him and put a hand on his chest.

N: Hm, good. You're only wearing pajamas.

Nataly could feel his heart beating fast.

Okay too far now. She said, taking things to a stop

Then all of a sudden she buried her face in his chest, clutching onto his shirt... Laughing.

N: I'm sorry. I feel guilty now. I'm kidding, he told me. Wow... Chincha, gun yog pabo (Really, Mucsle-idiot).

J: You should be! WAIT! This very second...

Joon pulled her grip off his shirt and squinted his eyes at her. Then, got closer to her face.

J: How do you know korean?

N: First of all... (exhales)

J: Ugh!

Nataly breathed in his face and he did what she expected...

N: Get out of my bubble.

Joon was gagging from the smell.

N: And second... That day, when me and Mir were on our date, he told me everything. MBLAQ and he...

Joon was waiting. For some reason he really cared.

N: ...Told me he loved me.

Nataly smiled at the thought of Mir. Joon just dropped his face to the floor.

He didn't say ANYTHING about that. Joon widened his eyes in shock.

J: M-m-m-Mir?! Told YOU?! He l-l-loved you?!

N: Why? You actually fell for me?

J: Yah! (Hey!) I am HAPPY with Paola and not some wierd dance-freak.

N: Thank you very much.

Nataly courtsied.

N: No really, why?

J: To be honest, he didn't say anything about that. And I mean AN-Y-THING! I guess he wanted to keep it a surprise... A BIG surprise...

N: Oh yeah, surprise is right. But I feel the same way.

Joon looked up at her and grinned.

J: Well congrats.

N: Komapda (Thank you)... Anything else?

Nataly smiled back.

J: Uhh... OH yeah! Here!

Joon shoved flowers in front of her and Nataly's expression quickly went from 'What the hell?' to 'Oh yeah...'

N: Thank you! I forgot all about these! Where did you find them?

Nataly said grabbing them, sniffing them, and grinning.

J: I was there when you were... (Barf act) making out with Mir... and you dropped them.

Joon grinned.

Joon... your not so bad at all. Nataly thought, feeling rather fond of Joon.

N: Komapda (Thank you).

Nataly smiled and bowed.

J: Also, I know it's probably not much to you but I also told Paola.. That I love her...

Joon said shyly.

N: Great! She probably is in shock right now but I know she loves you for who you are.

Nataly poked his arm spelling out every word (for who you are).

J: Yah, don't do that again!

Nataly laughed. She felt as if they actually got along, like siblings almost.

N: Well it's getting late. You should head home before Yangkuza gets all freaked out.

J: Haha... yeah. Y'know it's kinda creepy you know quite alot about us and Korea.

N: I like to be cultural.

They chuckled and Nataly lead him to the door.

J: Night.

N: You too.

Nataly closed the door and went to her room and propped the flowers in a vase on her desk.

Hm, Joon DOES have a sweet side to him. (Sigh) Paola is a very lucky girl. She thought then headed back into the living room to watch some tv.