Unbelievable

Completely Different

"Really? Me? He thinks I'm cute?" you asked, smiling.

"Yup."

Your heart started to beat faster, you were hopeful. But suddenly, you realized something.

"Wait, now he probably thinks I wanted to know!" you stood up and started walking towards him. He was talking to some girl with bottled blond hair, who was tall and skinny. You couldn't help but be a little jealous.

"D.O., for the record, I didn't ask her to ask you what you thought of me, but thanks," you said awkwardly, and then walked away.

You sat back down on the couch, next to your friend.

"I really don't like you, you know," you said, pouting.

"Aw, thanks buddy. I love you too," she laughed.

You stuck out your tongue at her childishly.

"Oh uh, I have to um... Walk my dog!" she said, getting up and walking away.

"Wait wh—"

"Hey," D.O. said, sitting down next to you.

"Uh, hi," you smiled awkwardly.

"So what exactly did she tell you I said?" he asked playfully.

"Huh? Oh, uh... she said you think that I'm cute," you blushed.

"Ah, okay. Well that's a lie."

I knew it. I knew it. I'm going to kill her. I'm going to kill her. Pabo! How could you ever think someone like him would think you're even decent? you hit yourself on the head.

"Are you okay?" he asked, looking at you strangely.

"Oh, yeah. Okay well, if that's all you came to say, I guess I'll be going," you started to stand.

"Wait," he caught your arm and pulled you back down to sit. "Want to maybe... go out sometime?"

~~~

Author's Note: I know, this was supposed to be a oneshot. Now it's two xD This part of the story did not happen to me though. Unfortunately. Or fortunately, depending on how you look at it.