History Class...

Can my life get any worst?

After being scold by Mr. Jung, we quickly make our way to the back of the room, taking our seats.

'oh by the way... I did I mention that he sits next to me? Well... HE DOES!!'

Quickly sitting down and trying to pay attention to everything that Mr. Jung was trying to say. History class dragged! We had to watch a 40 minute film and take down notes about it, highlighting all the key points. I tried to pay attention to it, i swear i tried really hard but! *sighs* 'There's always a BUT' But Luhan wouldn't let me concetrate! He kept on poking my cheek, and blowing in my ear! I swear, that kid is trying to kill me before I even turn 18! But no worries, I finished my work on time, and just when i thought i had no homework for the weekend, Mr. Jung tells us we have a project due Monday!

'Seriously?! Today is just not my day!"

"Now, class..." says Mr. Jung, "since i don't want only half of the class doing the project, I'll let you work in groups of 4. Do you understand?

"Ne!" we all say at once.

"How many people per group?"

"FOUR!"

"Good! You have the remaining time of class to get into your groups and start talking about the project." said Mr. Jung, and with that Luhan turns to look at me,

'Oh boy....' i gulp, quickly looking away, pretending I didn't notice him,

"Yah! Don't ignore me!"

i Sigh, "what do you want Luhan?"

"Let's work together on the project, ne?"

"Are Soyu and Jonghyun working with us?"

"Yeah...."

"What is that supposed to mean?" I stare back at him.

"Nothing...."

"Fine, I won't work with you! I'll just work with Soyu and Jonghyun then* i playfully stick out my tongue at him.

"Ya! you better not! I'm working with you no matter what!" i can see him pouting.

"Arasso, but you have to buy me lunch"

"I knew that was coming my way"

"Pabo" i playfully stick out my tongue at him, slightly giggling.

We stand up, packing our things up and heading to Soyu and Jonghyun's desk.

"So do i take this as we're working together?" a smirk visibly on Jonghyun's face.

"you know it baby" I say in a teasing matter.

'Yes! Jonghyun and I are always flirting'

Ever since Jonghyun and I first met, our friendship has consist of flirting and calling each other cute nicknames. He's the one i can call at 1 in the morning to talk about anything and everything, and he won't ever complain, unlike Luhan.

My thoughts were rudely interrupted by the bell, but hey, do you know what this mean for me? It means is time for lunch! Aigo.... I've been craving something yummy all morning, thank the lords it's finally time for lunch!