School will be the end of me!

Can my life get any worst?

Just as I thought, today is just not my day. During Chemistry, we had a partner quiz and Luhan just happened to be my partner, but the good news is that we both knew what we were doing. During English class we had to write an essay on why we should be allowed to use our phones during school. Honestly, I did not know what to write, so I just made anything up. The truth is I don't really care if we're allowed or not because I still do it no matter what. Just as I was almost done, the bell rings so I had to rush to finish it before the next class started. Just as I was about to walk out of the class room Luhan comes from behind me.

"Eunnie! How did the essay go?"

"Ya! don't scare me like that! I almost had a heart attack cause of you." I said pouting.

"Mianhae, I didn't mean to scare you." he bows and gives me his usual cheesy smile.

I let out a long sigh. "it's okay, Luhan"

"what's wrong, Eunnine? Is something bothering you?"

"Aniyo, everything's fine." I shake my head, slowly forcing a smile.

"Ya! What did I tell you about lying to me?!" he flicks my forehead.

"I'm not lying!" I said rubbing my forehead.

"then if you're not lying then why are you so down?" Luhan says, leaning in close to my face.

"Luhan, stop worrying about me for once and stop being so close to me! People might think wrong!" i said, blushing a bright red.

I can hear him slightly chuckle as he slowly pulls away. That smirk on his face.... it pisses me off. Everything seems funny to him, but if he really knew how i felt about him, he wouldn't be smirking like that. I'm sure he would push me away, he would be grossed out by the thought of it.... and that's what scares me the most.

The pain from my cheeks is what brought me back to reality, realizing that Luhan was only centimeters away from my face.

"Eun Mi, are you sick?" i can see the worry look on his face.

"Aniyo"

'I lied, cause I am sick... I'm love sick...'

"then why do you keep spacing out?"

"it's just been a long morning"

The bell rings, realizing that it's our third tardy already meaning we're most probably will be getting an after school detention.

"! We're late!" I can here Luhan swearing.

"it's our third one already" I triedly said.

"I know, hopefully the teacher's not there yet, let's go" he grabs my hand, pulling me with him as we run down the hallway and up the stairs, trying to make it there before our History teacher.

Luck was just not on my side today cause as we quietly walk in, there stood Mr. Jung taking attendance and without out a doubt marking us tardy.

"Mr. Lu and Ms. Lee, I'll be expecting to see the both of you after school."

Great just what I needed! Detention after school! AND WITH LUHAN! Seriously, can my day get any worst?