Bad Start

Can my life get any worst?

I feel the light hit my face, slowly I open my eyes, adjusting them to the light. Turning my head to the right to look at my alarm clock and realizing I woke up late.

"! 7:05!"

 I quickly get out bed and head to the bathroom. After washing my face and brushing my teeth, I rush back to my room, tripping over my backpack along the way. Getting up all mad, I open my closet and grab the first thing I see. I quickly put on my shoes and grab my hair up in a bun. I pick up my backpack from the floor and quickly make my way downstairs but the sound of my dad's voice makes me go back, heading into the kitchen, I see my dad having breakfast.

"Eun Mi?" he says.

"Yes dad?"

"Aren't you having breakfast?"

"Sorry dad I can't, I'm late as it is, so I'll just eat something at school" I give him a sorry look.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure dad, don't you worry, well I'll just see you later then or I'll be late to class again" I give my dad a hug and a kiss on the cheek, quickly making my way out of the kitchen. 

"Good luck and be careful on your way to school!"

"I will dad!" I'm not sure if he heard me say goodbye but I soon rush out the door just to get in my car and head to school.

"There better not be any traffic today! Pleasseee let me get to class in time~!!"

After being stuck in traffic for 10 minute, I finally get to school, barely making it on time. As I rush to my homeroom, taking my seat right before the bell rang. I sigh, a long sigh.

"I get the feeling today is just not my day..." 

 

((((sorry if it's not good as this is my 1st story but I hope you like it and can relate to this chapter))))