♡ Teaser o1

♡ LOYOLA ━ APPLY OPEN

SM ENTERTAINMENT'S NEW GIRL GROUP?

by certified_dreamer - 6 hours ago                                                                  924519 views | 685324 comments

 

After the succesful debut of EXO, along with SHINee's comeback and the formation of SNSD's new sub-group, TaeTiSeo, there had been rumors circulating around the web that SM Entertainment would be debuting a new girl group as a partner group to the newly debuted EXO. Of course, these rumors were confirmed by the CEO of SM Entertainment himself, Mr. Lee Soo Man, that they will surely debut a new girl group to be partnered with EXO. This new girl group, whose name is said to be LOYOLA, is said to have undergo extensive training and showed exemplary skills in singing, dancing and rapping. The only difference they have in EXO is that they don't have their member count, as there are only seven of them, and it is not yet confirmed whether or not that they would be making their debut in either the Japanese or Chinese market.

Here's a picture of this soon-to-debut girl group:


Jessica continued to scroll down, a frown continually growing on her dainty face. Apparently, she had just figured out about that this rumor — one that she had prayed so hard that it wasn't true — is one hundred percent real, as what she have just read on the recent Allkpop news. It's bad enough that Mr. Lee Soo Man had debuted f(x) three years ago, and they are slowly gaining popularity and recognition worldwide, but she was excited at that time, since her younger sister, Krystal, is about to debut. But this is a different story. It was okay for her that EXO had a fairly successful debut — after all, EXO is just a boy group — but she isn't completely satisfied that there would be another girl group that could possibly steal SNSD's fame and glory. 'They probably just sweet talked Mr. Lee into letting them in the new girl group,' The Ice Princess of SNSD mentally chided to herself, scoffing at the thought that formed in her mind. It was the survival of the fittest in the heated competition in the K-Pop world, and Jessica is going to make sure that these new rookies would exactly know it feels to be part in this tough battle.

"Hey Sica, what are you looking at?"

Jessica tilted her head upwards, finding herself face to face with one of the powerful vocals of SNSD, Tiffany. The latter smiles back down at her, her eyes almost reduced to slits due to how the smile is practically glued to her face. An almost identical smile — not exactly wide, nor it bears any positive nor negative emotion — found its way to Jessica's face as she scoots over to give Tiffany some room to sit down.

"Have you heard?" That was the first question that came out of the Ice Princess' mouth.

Tiffany's smile faltered as she gave the former a puzzled look. "Heard about what?"

Jessica rolled her eyes and ed her phone towards the confused latter. As Tiffany scrolled down and read the recent news being announced, understanding hit her and a brilliant smile once again found its way to her face. "Cool! SM Ent.'s going to debut another girl group!"

However, Jessica's reaction was the exact opposite. "No, not cool, Tiff." She said, shaking her head. The confused look was once again back at Tiffany's face. "Huh? Why not? I mean, isn't it great to have another group to be part of SM's growing family?"

"Sure, if you think of it that way. But what if they just came here to practically steal our spotlight? All our efforts and hardwork will practically go down the drain."

Tiffany let out a chuckle, shaking her head at what her fellow member and best friend had just said. "Sica, I hardly doubt that they would even steal our fame and glory. After all, we're like the goddesses of K-Pop. No other group can steal our limelight just like that."

"What about T-ara and 2NE1? They are basically neck and neck with us in the position to be the female leaders of the Hallyu Wave." Jessica replied, giving a pointed look at the person beside her.

"Sure, they are great and have lots of potential, but they have a long way to go if they wanted to reach our level." Tiffany said nonchalantly. "Besides Jessica, don't let this get to you."

Jessica just nodded absentmindedly at what Tiffany said. The latter gave back the cellphone to her and bid her farewell as she went off to somewhere else. Jessica looked back at her cellphone and scrolled down to where the comments were. So there were fairly a good amount of comments of support and excitement. But to her satisfaction, there were also comments of hate and displeasure to have another girl group debuting in SM Entertainment. 'So we also have haters as well...' Jessica thought to herself mildly. Although maybe Tiffany and the other hadn't know yet the threat that this new girl group could hold against them, Jessica promises that she would not at least succumb to their cutesy and kind act (she knew that most rookie groups would act all nice and buddy-buddy with each other and the idols of their company). She would make sure that they would know how it feels to partake in this heated competition in the Hallyu World. She would make sure that they are not going to steal SNSD's spotlight. And she would really make sure that they wouldn't mess with them.

An evil smirk found its way to Jessica's lips as she stood up and began to walk outside her room. 'Maybe this would be an interesting game, after all,' She thought to herself as she made her way towards the living room, where she could find most of the SNSD members huddled up together. She could rely this information about the new group to them. As she plopped down the couch next to Sooyoung, all eyes were turned to her. She passed to them her cellphone, and as the girls read the article, looks of dismay, excitement, and displeasure were found on their faces. Jessica just grinned as the girls began to bombard the entire room with questions, either those of excitement or complete dissatisfaction. There is one thing for sure that is on the Ice Princess' mind.

She isn't going down without a fight.


A/N: Hm... not exactly how I wanted it to turn out to be. But, oh well. Next chapter is where I would reveal the first member *cough* my character *cough*. Also, do you like the pictures? I decided to add them in case you guys are unfamiliar with them. ^^