Chapter 3

101 Days of Light

[RE-POST]

"L.Joe hyung!" he called out.

 
"Hey C.A.P," I heard Byunhyun greeted back. 
 
I turned to Byunhyun with my my eyes widen and mouth dangling open. Byunhyun is L.Joe?! And most importantly, he knows the guy on stage?!
 
"Hey man, what's up? I haven't seen you in ages!" Byunhyun greeted 'cap' in English. Byunhyun walked up to him and both of them gave each other a fist pump. 
 
"Yeah, I haven't seen you since I left from the States," he replied. 
 
I gawked at them with my eyes big as coconuts and my mouth dangling open. Byunhyun turned around and gave me a mischievous smirk. 
 
"Yah you, close that mouth of yours or a fly will fly in your mouth," he mocked. 
 
I snapped out of my gawking moment and glared at him. "There is no flies in here, even though there is, it probably be you, you annoying midget," I snapped back with a smirk. 
 
His eyes widen and his mouth fell on the floor. I looked over to the 'cap' guy and he was giving me an amused smirk. 
 
Byunhyun took a deep breath and was about the reply my comment when out of the blue I saw three guys running, no, rampaging my way screaming, "L.JOE HYUNG!"
 
They tackled Byunhyun and surprisingly that midget could actually hold his ground.
 
"Woh there!" Byunhyun chuckled and pushed the boys off him. 
 
"L.Joe hyung, I miss you so much!" a boy with a baby face exclaimed. 
 
"Yeah, I miss you too Ricky," Byunhyun replied baby face. 
 
"How about me hyung?" a tall guy with a mushroom haircut and huge as lips asked.
 
"Of cause, I miss all of you guys," Byunhyun replied.
 
"L.Joe~" the last boy with feminine features cooed. 
 
"Chunji please, no more of your gayness, I had enough," Byunhyun exclaimed and duck behind big lips. 
 
"But that's why you love me~" the feminine guy cooed and chased Byunhyun making smooching noises. 
 
"Chunji, NOOOOOO~" Byunhyun screamed and ran around between his friends. 
 
I bit my lip trying not to laugh, but it was way too hard and soon I cracked up laughing. I laughed so hard my stomach started to hurt and tears started to fall from my eyes. 
 
Once I calmed down, I wiped my tears away and looked up. The four bits was looking at me weirdly and confused was written all over their faces. 
 
"Uh, hyung, do you know her?" baby face, who I believe is called Ricky asked Byunhyun. 
 
"Oh yeah!" Byunhyun clapped and walked over to me and slung his arm lazily around my shoulders. 
 
I saw the 'cap' guy stiffen a bit, but I was not sure why. 
 
"Guys meet my baby," Byunhyun introduced me. 
 
I saw 'cap' stiffen a bit more, like he was paralysed. 
 
"So hyung, that's your girlfriend? Wow, she's pretty," big lips commented. 
 
"L.Joe, how can you cheat on me?" the feminine guy, who I believe is called Chunji, dramatically exclaimed. 
 
I turned my head to face Byunhyun and stared at him with an 'not amused' look and shoved his arm off.
 
"Aww~ baby, don't be so mean," he cooed and hugged my waist from the side and nuzzled my neck.
 
"Lee Byunhyun, get off me when I am still calm," I warned with a stern voice. 
 
"Ok," he said, releasing me and putting my hands up. 
 
"You know, you are one sick, disgusting midget freak," I said shaking may head, "You know in some countries it is illegal."
 
"But love is love!" he exclaimed and spread out his arms, pouncing at me, but before he could I palmed him on the face. 
 
"And having a relationship with your own cousin is pretty much ," I hissed emphasising the word 'cousin'. 
 
The four boys eyes widen, well I only say, big lips, baby face and feminine guy's eyes widen, but 'cap' is pretty much shocked as shocked as everyone else.
 
"Uh, so you two are not dating?" big lips asked unsure. 
 
"No, but I still love her!" Byunhyun exclaimed and some how hugged my by the waist, pressing my body onto his. 
 
"Lee. Byunhyun," I growled and he immediately released me. 
 
"Wow, that noona is so cool, but scary," I hear Ricky whisper to big lips. 
 
"Ok kiddies, introduce yourselves. you, you go first," Byunhyun chirped and slapped me on the back. 
 
I glared and him and slapped him back. I then turned to the four boys and gave them a small smile.
 
"Hello, my name is Lee you, Byunhyun's cousin," I introduced myself, emphasising the word 'cousin' again, just in case they didn't hear that I am his cousin. 
 
I saw the 'cap' guy's shoulder relaxed a bit and a small smile was painted on his face. 
 
"Hi, I'm Bang Minsoo, but you can call me C.A.P," Minsoo introduced himself and gave me a small smile. 
 
"Hi, I'm Lee Chanhee, but people known me as Chunji," feminine guy introduced himself and sent me a wink. 
 
"YAH! Hands off my baby cousin Lee Chunhee!" Byunhyun growled and gave Chunji a warning glared. 
 
Chunji put up his hands and took a step back. 
 
"Hey~ my name is Ahn Daniel, but you can call me Neil," big lips said and gave me a breathtaking smile. 
 
"Hello noona! I'm Yoo Changhyun and also known as the cute Ricky!" baby face chirped. 
 
"Ricky, not every girl you meet is your noona," Byunhyun said. 
 
"Huh?" Ricky hummed confused. 
 
"you here, is a couple of months younger than you," Byunhyun explained. 
 
"Oh! Call me oppa then!" Ricky chirped in happiness. 
 
"Uh, no," I replied bluntly and his shoulders deflated and his bottom lip pushed out into a pout. It's kind of cute, but not my type. 
 
The guys laughed at Ricky and I let out a short laugh. Suddenly my head started to hurt and I felt like the world was spinning. I clutched my head, groaning in pain. 
 
"you, are you ok?" Byunhyun asked worriedly. He held onto my shoulders and let me to a stool. 
 
"Yeah, my head just hurt a bit," I replied weakly, but I was lying. My head did not hurt a bit, it hurt severely. I felt my head pulsing, hammering my head. 
 
"Hyung, is she okay?" I heard Chunj's voice asking in concern. 
 
"I'm okay, I just have a small headache," I said trying to sound in less pain as possible. 
 
"you are you sure, you don't look me so good," Byunhyun said. I can hear worry scrambled all over his voice. 
 
"Yep," I squeaked, hoping the pain in my head just go away, but it got worse. There was slight ringing yelling in my ear. It got louder and louder by the second and it was not from the sound pollution from the music. 
 
"Hyung, we have to go and perform. Hyung look after her," Chunji said in concern. 
 
"OF COURSE I'LL LOOK AFTER HER! SHE IS MY COUSIN!" Byunhyun erupted. I can hear his voice full of worry and I could feel he was felling venerable. 
 
"Oppa, calm down," I weakly said, touching his arm. 
 
He looked at me and his gazed softened. "Guys, go and perform, I'm going to take you for some fresh air," he said. 
 
Ricky, Chunji and Neil nodded and turned their heels, but Minsoo just stood there. He stood there just like a statue: still and lifeless. 
 
"Come on C.A.P hyung!" Ricky called him. 
 
He snapped out of his trance it felt like he's gazing at through his shades. I felt a warm tingly feeling that almost made me forget about my throbbing headache. 
 
"Hyung ppalli!" Ricky called for him again.
 
He looked away from me and ran to the stage. His figure became smaller and stated to disappear through the crowd. Once he was completely out of my sight, my throbbing head became to pulse again and the ringing in my ears became louder. I let out a loud groan and held my head tightly, my fingers tangled in my long, wavy locks. 
 
 
"you let's go outside," Byunhyun said and helped me up. We slowly walked up the flight of stars and out the building. I couldn't take the pain anymore and clutch onto his shirt and cried in pain. My knees felt weak and I started to drop, but Byunhyun held onto my waist, preventing me from doing so. 
 
"Oppa! My head hurts so much! It hurts so much!" I cried in pain and tears started to fall from my eyes and into his shirt. 
 
"you, yah, you, what's wrong?" he asked worriedly, looking down at me. 
 
The ringing in my ear went louder with the pain in my head. I cried in agony and pain. I couldn't breath, the pain hurts so much. It's hurts so, so much. 
 
"Oppa, my head hurts so much, please make it go away, please," I weakly pleaded, with tears streaming down my face and disappearing in Byunhyun's shirt. 
 
I gasped for air, while holding onto Byunhyun for dear life. My tears soaked his shirt and some ran down my cheek and into my mouth, making me choke a bit. 
 
"Yah you! Tell me what's wrong, why is your head hurting?!" Byunhyun yelled in worry. He hugged me tightly, hoping my pain would transfer to him instead. 
 
The pain and ringing increased and it was too much for me to handle and suddenly everything went black. 

A/N Here are the reports. 

L.Joe: 27

C.A.P: 23

Chunji: 22

Neil: 21

Rucky: 20 (same age as you)

 

As always… please moment and subscribe; and thanks for reading!