It started and ended with a bed...

GD and the Bed

It all started when the boys went shopping at one of their fave malls in Japan. GD never ever borrows money from anyone until…

‘I used up my entire bonus!!’ GD chirped. ‘You really went crazy buying lots of stuffs today huh, Jiyong’ TOP replied. Both stopped at a furniture shop to wait for the three when GD’s eyes lingered to a specially designed apple bed. It’s shape and whiteness attracts him. ‘Hyung, still got some money left?’ and TOP’s sharp eyes became dull.

I want to hold you in my arms just for a once, I hope you were my lover just for a moment Please (X4), I pray, The two of us together (X4) I like you so much my dear, my greed keeps growing I want to have you alone, you alone, don’t escape, don’t avoid me

‘Isn’t she perfect?’ a happy GD exclaimed leaving all the other people in the room speechless with their mouths hanging open. ‘How come you know it’s a girl, hyung?’ Daesung asked. ‘I just know. Anyways, please be informed that you can no longer enter my room without my permission. I don’t want you touching my hubby. Ok?’ This was the first time they were warned by GD over a thing. ‘O..ok’

Eyes can’t tell lies, last night’s dream was just like a nightmare It’s so good when you only look at me like this, tell me, my dear

GD loved dogs especially his wrinkle-faced Gaho but even he threatened it. ‘Your saliva is all over my bed! Do that again and you’ll sleep outside my room.’ Taeyang went to caress the scared dog. ‘Jiyong, Gaho is scared of you. you should say sorry.’ ‘Maybe hyung is having his PMS today.’ A confused Seungri just scratched his head.

It’s my obsession, don’t criticize me That’s my obsession, don’t turn your back on me It’s my obsession, don’t tell me, please, don’t tell me That’s my obsession, that’s my obsession

After GD bought the bed, he always wakes up with a smile. ‘Ne Jiyong, you’re looking good today.’ TOP complimented while swallowing a ripe banana in his mouth. ‘Hubby helped me sleep well these nights. I’m losing my bags now, see!’ and maknae Seungri dropped the broccoli he had in his mouth.

I’m sorry I wasn’t lonely that night, I don’t know why, I wasn’t different than usual On the table, where I’ve prepared your seat, you don’t look so well You don’t say a word, but it’s okay, my dear I’m alright, I’m just happy to be with you Don’t worry, from now on, I’ll protect you for the rest of your life by your side

Was his hubby cheating on him? GD saw a few strands of hair which doesn’t belong to him. He was busy from their GDTOP promotions that he always arrives at wee hours of the night and didn’t mind to check his messy bed. He must know his hubby’s fling. ‘Hyung, you don’t look well today.’ ‘Your hubby didn’t let you sleep?’ Daesung and TOP greeted him. ‘Good morning guys!’ a happy Seungri came from the kitchen with a slice of bread in his mouth. ‘Ne, you must have been sleeping well these few nights Seungri. Have you had broccoli overdose?’ Taeyang notices which earned a big smile from the youngest member. ‘It’s a secret’

Smile, please smile, you look pretty when you smile. Cry? Why am I crying? Wipe those tears, why don’t you have any expressions? You are just there, so stiff I kneel on the floor, asking God what my fault is Endless expectations, maybe someone will wake me up saying it was all a joke This was all my obsession, If I had lessen my greed, If I had known that I’ve lived like this as a prisoner

Looks like Gaho made his sweet revenge as he ripped the fabric of the bed and left his paw prints in the scene. ‘Hyung, you forgot to let Gaho out and he was mad.’ Daesung worriedly told him. ‘He hasn’t had his breakfast and lunch… you should say sorry to him.’ Taeyang added. Instead Jiyong stood frozen like a precious statue losing its touch. ‘My …precious bed!!’

Uno Dos Tres Quatro

And so, everything in BB’s dorm went back to normal..or so they seemed. ‘What’s with the big furniture van outside?’ the four members questioned GD. ‘I have found an even better bed. The company said even dogs can’t scratch them.’… then a similar looking white bed with an apple shape is delivered into Jiyong’s room.

Rest in Peace, peace for me lord / Rest in Peace, oh mi amore–my love–

===The end=== a/n: Funny…not!!!