Lips Red As An Apple

Love Eternal

 

The door opened into a hallway. Tiffany walked silently observing the doors she passed. “They have so many rooms here.” She whispered to herself. She then arrived at the main stairs which faced the main entrance.

 In the main entrance was a grand piano. She looked around to see if someone was there, no one was. She went down the stairs. In her right was a room which she guessed was the living room. She went in. The place was beautiful, more than her bedroom. It still had then fancy feeling but it looked more open. She walked with careful steps (since she guessed everything in here was worth a fortune). She was led into a bookcase.

Tiffany ran her finger through the bindings. She reached for a thick book in red binding which was entitled ‘Mount. Olympus: All About Greek Mythology’ suddenly someone bear hugged her from the back.

She was shocked not just because of the sudden hug but because of this unfamiliar skinship. “Omo~ You look beautiful” the person behind her said in a deep voice which didn’t help her beating  heart to calm down. The person let go and went in front of her. For the hundredth time heart leaped. There Before her was a big eyed boy who was like pure sunshine. His red luscious lips were in front of her. “Weo?” he blinked, “What’s wrong?” the second mystery boy asked. “W-who are y-you?” Tiffany managed to say. The boy looked like he was taken aback. “Aish~! Why are you playing games with me?”Just like it was on queue the first mystery boy, the one who slept beside Tiffany. Her eyes went to his, Tiffany stared at his deep dark eyes trying to remember anything about him.

“Oh! Kris! Good morning!” the second mystery boy waved at the first mystery boy which she figured his name was Kris. “Hey” Kris replied. “Hyung! The dress you picked for her really looks good.” Mystery boy number two said to Kris. “A-ah t-thanks.” Kris replied while rubbing neck and looking away.

“Sir Chanyeol, your ride is here.”a butler said. Tiffany thought about what the butler said. “So his name’s Chanyeol.” She whispered to herself but was maybe too loud since Chanyeol replied saying “Of course it is sweetie!” she felt a shot of embarrassment through her spine hearing Chanyeol call her sweetie. Tiffany hasn’t even calmed herself from ‘sweetie’ Chanyeol’s lips swooped in and landed on her cheek. He kissed her. *He kissed me...* she thought. She couldn’t move, she didn’t know what she felt, whether she was happy, mad, surprised(no, she was definitely surprised). She then caught a glimpse of Kris who almost seemed as surprised as her. “Sayonara peeps!” Chanyeol said pulling away from Tiffany’s cheeks and just like that he left through the main door.

When he left she looked at Kris again, he blinked and looked away. “Just go to the dining room to eat.” He said pointing to the place and he left the place. Tiffany composed herself and went inside the dining room.

When she got inside she saw Kris sitting at the end of the long rectangular table eating an apple almost as red as his lips. She saw the table were that were set which was place next to where Kris was sitting. She sat beside him.

A maid went in with food and brought her a plate of eggs, bacon and pancakes. Tiffany ate in silence but she knew Kris was stealing looks from her. That thought made her blushed then she smiled. She looked at Kris’s way but he looked away acting like he wasn’t looking at her. “U-umm...Kris?” she started talking. He looked shocked that she spoke to her. “Aren’t you gonna eat anything else?” she said (which probably sounded dumb). “I already ate. I’ll gaurd you the whole day.” He said with a cute blush that made Tiffany giggle. “J-just eat!” he said cutely while embarrassed