My so called "First Date"

The Flirting Game

 Minji's Pov

   "Minji-ah.." I looked to my right as I heard a voice whine.

"What is it Taemin? We have a quiz today. You should be studying" I said worried.

"Taeminnie is bored~" Taemin said while doing aegyo.

"Your aegyo doesn't work on me. Nice try though" I said patting his head.

"Will my aegyo work on you Minji-ah?" I heard another voice ask.

"No, it will not. Aegyo does not work on me got it?" I said annoyed at all the aegyo talk.

"Sit down! We are about to begin our quiz!" Mr.Jung said as he walked in closing the door of our classroom.

Everyone took their seats and the sheets were passed out.

"You call this a quiz? It's bigger than my Manga book" I mumbled to myself.

I heard Taemin softly laughing at my 'joke'. I smiled at him. He's so nice when he laughs to my un-funny jokes.

We started taking the quiz.  Mr.Jung was quietly reading a book at his desk and Taemin took the time to pass another note on my desk.

I opened it knowing it was for me this time. It said: "Minji will you please go to the new cafe in town with me?"

I thought for a while but, figured out what I was gonna say. "Sure. But, focus on your quiz okay? Karam Oppa made you promise you'll stop passing notes remember?" I wrote down.

I looked around and quickly passed it back to Taemin.

I saw him pout and write down something back, he passed it back quickly not caring what was around him.

I opened it and it said: "Yay!~ Thank you! ^^ ... Why'd you have to mention that? =3=... Oh well, i'll just focus on my quiz now. I'll see you afterschool. Wait for me at the enterance of the school okay? P.S. Keep the note~"

I quietly laughed and finished my quiz.

~ After School~

 The bell rung and I got up from my seat picking up my books.

I swear I thought I saw someone looking at me when I was going out the classroom.

            ~~~~~~

"Minji over here!" I heard Taemin yell as I walked out of the school building.

I ran over and he hugged me surprisingly.

"You kept me waiting for a long time" Taemin said pouting.

"Don't pout Oppa, I like it when your smiling" I said pulling away from the hug.

"Okay, then i'll smile for you Minji. So, you can always be happy!" Taemin said smiling brightly.

We rode in a Taxi to go to the cafe.

"Look, isn't the cafe so pretty? I booked a table just for us! Let's go!" Taemin said holding my hand while getting out the taxi.

We went in the cafe and the waiter lead us to our table. We ordered quickly and the waiter went to get what we wanted.

"Thank you" I said to the waiter as he walked away. "So, are you rich or something? I was really surprised when you actually booked a table at this place."

"Yes, actually. My dad is a actor and my mom is an actress. I never get to see them alot but, i'm just happy getting calls from them once in a while" Taemin said with a soft smile.

"Oh... No wonder you looked so familiar.. Is Karam also rich?"

"Yeah, he is.. His dad is a singer and his mom is a model. But, they run a buisness together, It's called the 'Park Foundation'."

"Wow, he must be really lucky.."

"Yes but, he never got to see his parents since he was 10 years old. He has a hard time but, he's trying his hardest to be like his parents since he's the next heir of the buisness"

"Here's your Strawberry Shortcake with an extra strawberry" The waiter said giving the cake to me. "And, here's your Banada cupcake with Banana milk" He said giving it to Taemin.

"It must be hard for you guys..right?" I asked quietly.

"Not really.. Even though we never get to see our parents we have each other.." Taemin said smiling.

We finished our dishes and paid for our 'meal'.

"That was a good First Date right Minji? We got to know each other a little more. I'll see you in school tomorrow. Taxi driver, please take her home, thank you." Taemin said waving and smiling at me as he closed the taxi door.

"Wait... FIRST DATE?!"

 

Author's note:  I am so sorry. I like totally rushed this.. I just really wanted some sleep since I barely got some last night.. I'll do a better chapter next okay? I'm sorry if this chapter was so boring and rushed.. :(