Winning the lottery

Winning the lottery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon felt highly alarmed when he entered his room one evening to find Sungmin curled up in his bed, crying. He was by the other’s side immediately, sitting carefully on the edge of the bed while looking at the crying male’s back.

 

“Minnie-hyung, what is wrong?” he said, the curled up form over the back. Sungmin just choked before crying even harder. He tried coaxing the other to calm down and tell him what happened that had him so upset but nothing he said or did seemed to work. In the end he laid down behind the smaller male and held him close, Sungmin’s back to his chest. After 15 minutes’ time of just lying and holding the smaller male Sungmin was finally able to breathe somewhat normally. He turned around in Siwon’s embrace so he could look at the taller man.

 

“What happened?” Siwon asked as he looked at his hyung’s red eyes and blotched cheeks. He still had his arms around the older and it seemed to be the calming factor that made Sungmin able to tell what had happened.

 

“I came home and found Kyuhyun and Zhoumi in our room. Having ,” he said, trying to sound like it hadn’t broken his heart completely. However, Siwon was not so easy to fool.

 

“I’m so sorry, Minnie,” he said, genuinely sorry for the other’s heartbreak. Not only was Sungmin his favourite hyung, but he was also harbouring some feelings towards the smaller male that had got nothing to do with family bond.

 

“How can it still hurt so much? It’s been 5 months. It’s not like I want to get back together with him again,” he said sounding so frustrated and angry as new tears made their way down his face to land on Siwon’s arm as he rested his head on it. Siwon knew that the petite man was over Kyuhyun when it came to wanting him back, but he still saw the hurt flash in Sungmin’s eyes whenever he watched the Qmi-couple being all lovey-dovey together. He thought he knew why, but he was not sure whether or not to tell his hyung what he thought.

 

“I don’t know,” he said and Sungmin scooted closer to him before burying his face in his broad chest. Siwon felt his heart stop beating at Sungmin’s actions and prayed to God that the aegyo king wouldn’t notice.

 

“I feel so alone,” came a muffled voice from the shirt. “I feel unlovable,” he said against the shirt and Siwon could feel the shirt getting wet. He squeezed Sungmin gently and held him tighter as the older grabbed his shirt desperately.

 

“I think that you get low self-esteem when you see them,” he said softly. “You see Kyuhyun being happy with someone else and since you haven’t found someone else, you think that it must be you who did something wrong or was wrong i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter